Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1977142 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
sarang60:
Hahahahhahah it is good to see that I am not the only one in the slump. I believe that a drama will soon come and pull us all out of it like the days of I REMEMBER YOU, REMEMBER (son of war) and DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN.

@Bubblefairy you could imagine my joy when WAIKIKI was extended, this was a drama that didn't get great promotion at all...the success of this drama was unexpected and that is when you know your incredible work speaks for you. I love all the entire cast even baby SOL's acting is amazing hahahha. I enjoyed the two episodes dedicated to bloopers and their favorite scenes they were still hilarious.

Imagine a hairy man getting his ENTIRE.....I MEAN ENTIRE BODY WAXED for a drama inside a drama that he didn't even get to participate in, that is dedication right there.

Congratulations Raphaella on the initiation, I know it must have been a struggle.

Song for the day has been the entire appearance of Hwang chiyeol on I am a singer 4. This is another artist who's voice I want to marry(they are many by the way), his presence on stage is just amazing.

My dear, Waikik is the only drama I'm watching right now. No single hype rara but turns out to be a hit.

Seriously, Jun ki is giving me intense oppa goals, like who will not fall in love with the oppa that will go to any lengths just to see you smile even it means embarrassing and humiliating himself immensely.

Sorry Seo jin ah, you don't have a choice as your heart has gone with Jun ki oppa, that oppa that was the first to remove his clothes and dance on the street semi naked just to see you happy.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Oya let's join hands
*scuttles like a rabbit to join hands*

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bubblefairy:

*sighs in relief* here I was thinking I was the only one.
I'm glad sha. let's hope THE DRAMA comes and picks us all up.
Amin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by extyme: 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=RaphaellaDD post=65693010]

LMAO this is serious hnmmm.. before suzy reach 30 she would've date all the cute guys in korea. mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=extyme post=65946724][/quote]
LOL
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
@toykathy can you imagine this nonsense of bringing back people who have already known who is leading the polls back to the house, me I'm not voting shi!t this week, but if anyone should come back I want koko and kbrule, those guys are mad.
P.s : thanks @raphaelladdd our lolu is safe

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

It's a useless habit I started since the day I discovered Wikipedia, I set reminders for my favorite actors on my phone, sometimes I do forget sha even when the alarm rings lol, are you watching tonight's party, nepa no give us light

I stopped watching for few days now. I only watched today's eviction

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
I am back from wakanda!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
Welcome back black panther

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
kangminhyuksho:

Welcome back black panther

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:22am On Mar 19, 2018
I don't know what to feel about cross and radio romance I can't get past episode 10 so boring I can't even tell what the writer in cross is even writing anymore.
I was so bored that I downloaded one Japanese drama and they were weird, Japanese girl(the female lead) trying to act cute every single opportunity she got it was silly it wasn't nice.
Currently watching unni is alive not bad though.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by lordprogress: 1:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Who is watching the great seducer can you tell me who the female lead is cause am confused.
Good one for Kim min jae I didn't know he was in the drama(great seducer) until I saw him and I must say I really love his role being a player in the drama.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by decode55(m): 2:30am On Mar 19, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

LOL, I've been binge watching older dramas oh, no slowing down. I've successfully initiated my second elder sister cheesy
I come to this thread and want to post something but end up just reading comments and running away.

Hope everyone's been good though.

Hey stranger

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2018
Birthday : my small husband or should I say my steadily growing hot husband Kwak dong yeon, fnc is really doing him dirty, we need a lady role for this guy he deserves it

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
Awww jo Hyun jae is getting married finally I'm so happy for him
*song of the day*: wait - b1a4 (I love b1a4 ballads)

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
Birthday : my small husband or should I say my steadily growing hot husband Kwak dong yeon, fnc is really doing him dirty, we need a lady role for this guy he deserves it

Uri radio romance doctor, his character is such a case.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
lordprogress:
Who is watching the great seducer can you tell me who the female lead is cause am confused.
Good one for Kim min jae I didn't know he was in the drama(great seducer) until I saw him and I must say I really love his role being a player in the drama.

I think the lead actress is JOY

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Who is watching misty? I love every part of the drama
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
lordprogress:
I don't know what to feel about cross and radio romance I can't get past episode 10 so boring I can't even tell what the writer in cross is even writing anymore.
I was so bored that I downloaded one Japanese drama and they were weird, Japanese girl(the female lead) trying to act cute every single opportunity she got it was silly it wasn't nice.
Currently watching unni is alive not bad though.

You are about cross but radio romance is decent enough, every episode shows new revelation.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:51am On Mar 20, 2018
toykathy:
Who is watching misty? I love every part of the drama

Finally!!!!! Someone else is watching.

Thought you people were only watching bbn and kpop. tongue

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2018
Atk01:

So you're shading me abi lol

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
At this point idol producer China is anybody's game...these boys are so talented. The first 9 names are my top 9 and in my top 9, I have top 7 that must be in top 9 and the names from the bottom group are for back up THIS IS SO HARD.

Xukun, Nong, Ziyi, Justin, Cheng, zhengting, zhangjing, Chaoze, Jeffrey .

Xiao gui, yanjun, Bu fan, Qin Fen, wenjun, Zhou rui, Mubo, Quanzhe.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

So you're shading me abi lol

Yes na grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Atk01:

Yes na grin
I go revenge, watch out

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 12:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Atk01:

LOL. Currently watching good witch, misty and great seducer.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
pls can anyone elaborate to me,how can I download on drama galaxy website pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
toykathy:

LOL. Currently watching good witch, misty and great seducer.
Misty is my fav drama of the moment. Go Hye Ran is power woman goals! cool

The detective is the most incompetent detective ever! angry
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Atk01:

Misty is my fav drama of the moment. Go Hye Ran is power woman goals! cool

The detective is the most incompetent detective ever! angry

I tell you. She is so determined, beautiful and a typical role model. Am afraid her husband killed Kelvin Lee
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Madrededios(f): 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
tosik:
pls can anyone elaborate to me,how can I download on drama galaxy website pls

After searching and finding your movie of choice, click on the episode you want to download; then proceed to click on the link of the part you want (ie. Part 1) choosing form any of the 3 or four playlists available. The page reloads itself then click on the close button to close the ad and start the video. If you are using opera mini or ucbrowser it should automatically pick up the video then download. If you are using Adm however after the video plays for a while, pause it and click on the download arrow at the top of the page to initiate download. Fin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by tosik(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
@ madrededios d barrier am facing hia is that...I can't find d download arrow after playing d video
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
guys I was just watching ep 12 of Eulachacha WAIKIKI and when Du shik tested our model in the book store on history.....i got the answer right, I repeat I GOT the ANSWER RIGHT. Hahahhahahaha I was so sure and for some reason it made me so happy don't know why this is relevant I just had to share. Going back to WAIKIKI the best place right now.

Modified: they are promoting The drama MISTY in WAIKIKI hahahhahaha. I have to stop pausing and coming here to give reports.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
toykathy:

I tell you. She is so determined, beautiful and a typical role model. Am afraid her husband killed Kelvin Lee
Kim Nam Joo said she read the final script, and it was an unexpected ending.

This is the last week, let's see how things wrap up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (2176) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.