Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1970338 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:07pm On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Y is it DT Korean ladies are always overjoyed ...and their guys are esp the elderly are perverts .......d younger ones are always angry or pained? My observations .

LOL they also always have mummy or daddy issues

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
Happy birthday Zitao!!!

Nae Agi is all grown up, a happy birthday to him.....i will be starting Produce 101 soon, can't wait to see him there. i already have a girl crush on Sunnee and i hope she does well and go far. she is so pretty and her voice is beautiful, more training will make it even more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:53pm On May 02, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL they also always have mummy or daddy issues

hahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhah, not too far from the truth.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2018
chiboy1116:
Y is it DT Korean ladies are always overjoyed ...and their guys are esp the elderly are perverts .......d younger ones are always angry or pained? My observations .

it is all in their culture, norms, values, upbringing you name it. they have this show a perfect image to the world and you can be dirty behind closed doors kind of mentality but don't get caught because if you do they will still be the same people to disown and disgrace you so that the world can see that they are upright. it is almost the same in Japan.

it is a sad situation if you really look into it. have you seen HELLO COUNSELLOR, it is a variety show were problems are discoursed...i know it is a show and all but there are elements of truth to it.

the angry younger ones sometimes become angry adults that drink and smoke non stop, some become lousy husbands and fathers and then they become rude and perverted old people. it is a process and a circle.

THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS THOUGH IT CAN'T BE THE ENTIRE SOCIETY BUT A VERY GOOD NUMBER ARE LIKE THAT.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 2:27am On May 03, 2018
Stereotype!
Believe it or not what you described is what makes you watch kdramas.
Its like a one sided story put across by their media.
Just like someone has put out a *single story* to say Nigerian youths are lazy lipsrsealed
**The Danger of a Single Story by Chimamanda Adichie
chiboy1116:

Reality shows are not REAL,
Its mostly for entertainment, theres a SCRIPT.
Imagine watching love and hiphop and thinking “Oh so this is how african americans behave”. It’s all for the DRAMA

sarang60:

it is all in their culture, norms, values, upbringing you name it. they have this show a perfect image to the world and you can be dirty behind closed doors kind of mentality but don't get caught because if you do they will still be the same people to disown and disgrace you so that the world can see that they are upright. it is almost the same in Japan.

it is a sad situation if you really look into it. have you seen HELLO COUNSELLOR, it is a variety show were problems are discoursed...i know it is a show and all but there are elements of truth to it.

the angry younger ones sometimes become angry adults that drink and smoke non stop, some become lousy husbands and fathers and then they become rude and perverted old people. it is a process and a circle.

THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS THOUGH IT CAN'T BE THE ENTIRE SOCIETY BUT A VERY GOOD NUMBER ARE LIKE THAT.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 2:30am On May 03, 2018
Up, trying to use my night bonus to download dramas ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Takes me back to those days of hustling for kdramas in school grin
Why was the production of the new episode of My Mister delayed cry

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 8:21am On May 03, 2018
Yeoja:
Stereotype!
Believe it or not what you described is what makes you watch kdramas.
Its like a one sided story put across by their media.
Just like someone has put out a *single story* to say Nigerian youths are lazy lipsrsealed
**The Danger of a Single Story by Chimamanda Adichie

Reality shows are not REAL,
Its mostly for entertainment, theres a SCRIPT.
Imagine watching love and hiphop and thinking “Oh so this is how african americans behave”. It’s all for the DRAMA

Stereotypes but with elements of truth, not everything is made up for drama purposes, that's why their suicide rate is high
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Yeoja: 8:27am On May 03, 2018
Suicide rate is high yh but how many dramas have you watched that they made the lead or supporting roles commit suicide?
Because the media does not want to portray SK that way and its not fun to watch.
Stereotype means theres a truth to it but it is too hyped up...
My dear, it’s for entertainment, which we are loving. People in SK are not “generally” like in the dramas and no chaebol will go and eat at Subway Ijs tongue
kangminhyuksho:

Stereotypes but with elements of truth, not everything is made up for drama purposes, that's why their suicide rate is high
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:36am On May 03, 2018
Yeoja:
Suicide rate is high yh but how many dramas have you watched that they made the lead or supporting roles commit suicide?
Because the media does not want to portray SK that way and its not fun to watch.
My dear, it’s for entertainment, which we are loving. People in SK are not “generally” like in the dramas and no chaebol will go and eat at Subway Ijs tongue

LOL of course we know which parts are true and which parts are for entertainment, we don't believe their Cinderella stories can happen in real life but their mummy and daddy issues, their loan sharks and prostitution ring scandals are real and their suicide might not be shown in dramas a lot but they are present in movies

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:09pm On May 03, 2018
Yeoja:

chingu i understand that SOME OF IT IS FOR SHOW BUT NOT ALL OF IT, there are some things you can't just FAKE..... every nation has their own issues and it is really sad in SK in some case especially in regards to their family dynamics and that is the foundation where culture and morals are formed. I REALLY WISH I COULD EXPLAIN.

well just like you said let us continue to love our fantasies and let them deal with the real world

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 2:24pm On May 03, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

LOL of course we know which parts are true and which parts are for entertainment, we don't believe their Cinderella stories can happen in real life but their mummy and daddy issues, their loan sharks and prostitution ring scandals are real and their suicide might not be shown in dramas a lot but they are present in movies

honestly like i said i wish i could explain, some of them are messed up pretty bad psychologically, it is all too real.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2018
Come here and give me a hug seems like it is going to be a show stopper and why Secretary Kim seems like it is going to be funny so hopefully they will balance eachother out.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate my first son. He makes me feel so proud, he is an amazing actor and he has always been even from when he was barely 5.......

I will appreciate my other children as time goes on because they are all amazing and i hope they keep growing in love, strength and peace....so they can be amazing adults.

Nam Da Reum, Nuna saranghae and i will be seeing you soon on screen. FIGHTING.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2018
This is going to be aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Alot of dramas coming up.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 6:09pm On May 05, 2018
Happy weekend everyone, why has it been so quiet here....hope everyone is doing great.

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:10pm On May 05, 2018
sarang60:
Happy weekend everyone, why has it been so quite here....hope everyone is doing great.

Happy weekend Chingu!!

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2018
Hehehe!!!!

K-nets and wahala! Them no dey tire.
Last time, it was Kim yoo-jung not bowing at angle 270 degree and having a too arrogant posture.

Now it is Jung Hae-in, just reading now that bobo is in a deep mess for standing at center front in Baeksang Arts Award group photo.

Oga oh!!

He is under very heavy attack at the moment and some people here are wondering why suicide rate is high over there.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 11:37pm On May 05, 2018
sarang60:
Happy weekend everyone, why has it been so quiet here....hope everyone is doing great.

Happy weekend chingu

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:19am On May 06, 2018
Bubblefairy:
Hehehe!!!!

K-nets and wahala! Them no dey tire.
Last time, it was Kim yoo-jung not bowing at angle 270 degree and having a too arrogant posture.

Now it is Jung Hae-in, just reading now that bobo is in a deep mess for standing at center front in Baeksang Arts Award group photo.

Oga oh!!

He is under very heavy attack at the moment and some people here are wondering why suicide rate is high over there.

Abi dey are mad ni, they should leave the poor boy that is just trying to get his career on point jare

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 11:15am On May 06, 2018
I'm guessing drama slump was general this year even drama beans is recapping only 4 dramas and koala has been focusing on j doramas , things will pick up soon sha, a lot of dramas are coming up.

P.s : happy birthday to moon geun young unni
*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress
Song of the day : goodbye, hello- girls generation tts

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:04pm On May 06, 2018
Who sang it better
Song title : run
Artists : Ernest, ji yeon and go ah sung VS exo-k VS mblaq
My (hopefully) unbiased opinion : Ernest, ji yeon and go ah sung did theirs for the ost of a drama and its just there, nothing really to write home about, exo's song is OK, I like the chorus and love the bridge , mblaq's is also OK, I don't really like the intro rap but g.o saved the chorus. If I had to score Ernest would get a 1/5, while exo and mblaq would get 3/5
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:40pm On May 06, 2018
Bubblefairy:
Hehehe!!!!

some of them are so mentally unstable.....he has been loved for his current role, they were all singing his praise and now 360 turn around of hate and death threats imagine. i don't even want to know sef.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2018
kangminhyuksho:
I'm guessing drama slump was general this year even drama beans is recapping only 4 dramas and koala has been focusing on j doramas , things will pick up soon sha, a lot of dramas are coming up.

P.s : happy birthday to moon geun young unni
*currently watching*: a poem a day, suits, mistress
Song of the day : goodbye, hello- girls generation tts

you are still watching a poem a day....how is it going?

hahaha......i see mistress.....will join you soon. (somebody said how can they act such sexual scenes when they are sometimes afraid to kiss in dramas hahaha)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:02pm On May 06, 2018
sarang60:

you are still watching a poem a day....how is it going?

hahaha......i see mistress.....will join you soon. (somebody said how can they act such sexual scenes when they are sometimes afraid to kiss in dramas hahaha)

My dear, I'm still in episode 2 of a poem a day o, I'm just being lazy with it, lol you no tell the person say mistress na cable drama and the actors acting those scenes aren't high profile so they are allowed lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2018
what in the WORLD. someone pinch me PLEASE..........

PASTE THAT ON YOUTUBE AND EXPERIENCE A NEW WORLD.

.......................BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear 'Singularity' Comeback Trailer.................

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 7:44am On May 07, 2018
sarang60:
what in the WORLD. someone pinch me PLEASE..........

PASTE THAT ON YOUTUBE AND EXPERIENCE A NEW WORLD.

.......................BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF 轉 Tear 'Singularity' Comeback Trailer.................

I watched it yesterday and had no words!! I'm just jejely waiting for the 18th.
P.S Kangminhyuksho, pray to the dramagods so that a kpop group can come and tour in Nigeria nau.... I'll personally take care of their security...

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:00am On May 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

My dear, I'm still in episode 2 of a poem a day o, I'm just being lazy with it, lol you no tell the person say mistress na cable drama and the actors acting those scenes aren't high profile so they are allowed lol

Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahah sounds mean but true.

I am not better than you oooo i saw episode 1 and 2, then skipped to ep 6.....i just thought even if i don't follow the drama to a tee i will still understand.

I am not lazy with it, i just find it not captivating.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:03am On May 07, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I watched it yesterday and had no words!! I'm just jejely waiting for the 18th.
P.S Kangminhyuksho, pray to the dramagods so that a kpop group can come and tour in Nigeria nau.... I'll personally take care of their security...

I've been fasting and praying o

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 9:04am On May 07, 2018
sarang60:

Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahah sounds mean but true.

I am not better than you oooo i saw episode 1 and 2, then skipped to ep 6.....i just taught even if i don't follow the drama to a tee i will still understand.

I am not lazy with it, i just find it not captivating.

Exactly
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:38pm On May 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I've been fasting and praying o
Kikiki I'll join you biko

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 3:47pm On May 07, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Abi dey are mad ni, they should leave the poor boy that is just trying to get his career on point jare

I tell you, someone should try it with a Nigerian artiste if 45M Porsche will not fall on them.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Bubblefairy(f): 3:53pm On May 07, 2018
sarang60:

some of them are so mentally unstable.....he has been loved for his current role, they were all singing his praise and now 360 turn around of hate and death threats imagine. i don't even want to know sef.

Just imagine ohhh!!!! at times, I want to believe that most of these k-netz are bunch of angry-at-life frustrated human beings looking for who to transfer aggression to..

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 5:16pm On May 07, 2018
Bubblefairy:

I tell you, someone should try it with a Nigerian artiste if 45M Porsche will not fall on them.

LOL why are you using style to diss chioma

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.