Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1979262 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (2177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:54am On May 22, 2018
sarang60:
This is the face you make you have no idea how to express your feelings with words...... there are some really Sick people. death petition....what the HELL.

Sorry guys this is about the petition going around because of Suzy's post in regards to the sexual abuse story.

I know that there is yet to be proof that this actually happened but it is a possibility and it has also happened to so many other people...so whether it is confirmed or not, it should be spoken against not over looked or condoned.....

I am so DONE.......

As in they are really sick. They expect celebs to be puppets, not having a mind of their own or speaking out against anything. It's sad.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Flamingcharisma(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
Can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2018
I'm extremely upset with how something in the rain ended. Why was he the one that had to apologize? What has changed between them and now that would make the relationship work? I'm just upset with JTBC.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
RaphaellaDD:
I'm extremely upset with how something in the rain ended. Why was he the one that had to apologize? What has changed between them and now that would make the relationship work? I'm just upset with JTBC.

The ending is not that bad. He should apologize because he could not bear the responsibility of their relationship and asked Ji Ah to run with him. Their feelings were sincere and that made him regret leaving her after he listened to her voice note again.
Sorry chingu but the end made more sense. Love conquer all.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
When my mister ended, I thought I was going to miss it but lawless lawyer is touching every spot for me. Lee Jong ki Oppa and Seo Yeji are so adorable. Who else is watching?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2018
toykathy:

The ending is not that bad. He should apologize because he could not bear the responsibility of their relationship and asked Ji Ah to run with him. Their feelings were sincere and that made him regret leaving her after he listened to her voice note again.
Sorry chingu but the end made more sense. Love conquer all.

So is her mother suddenly going to accept their relationship? Is Ji Ah going to travel to America finally or will he move back to Korea? I think the issue I have is that she didn't give one concrete reason why she had to stay. Her relationship with her family didn't get better, her relationship with his sister was still strained, her job was nothing to write home about. The only thing that made even tiny sense was her saying she didn't want to be dependent on him.

Lol. I enjoyed this series up until the last episode.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
Hi chingus. For those asking aboit where to get kdramas, you can download from kissdrama.club although I don't know how safe the site is. And if you can keep up with the pop-up ads, you can get episodes in low but clear definitions too. About 100 to 120 mb per episodes. Works well for me..

3 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dunsin125: 10:13pm On May 23, 2018
Anyone based in ondo precisely ondo city... Probably we can exchange dramas

WhatsApp 08169704536

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
Annyeonghaseyo chingu-duel, hope everyone had a great day....

I am wrapping my day up with HUI PERFORMING NAVIGATION ON THE SHOW BREAKERS

He is amazingly talented by the way and i decided to share. I wish PENTAGON MORE RECOGNITION.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 12:08am On May 24, 2018
I love QPARK but sometimes I wonder why no one has ever called the police on him or even a mental health institution.....

If you don't know what I am talking about, I recommend you watch this on YouTube..... Don't watch in a crowded environment if you are like me that laughs alot people will think you have gone crazy. ( just saying)

COPY AND PASTE AS IS ON YOUTUBE, THE CONTENT CREATOR IS QPARK. (BTS - Fake Love - Dramatic Version in Real Life - SINGING IN PUBLIC!)
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 5:16am On May 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

So is her mother suddenly going to accept their relationship? Is Ji Ah going to travel to America finally or will he move back to Korea? I think the issue I have is that she didn't give one concrete reason why she had to stay. Her relationship with her family didn't get better, her relationship with his sister was still strained, her job was nothing to write home about. The only thing that made even tiny sense was her saying she didn't want to be dependent on him.

Lol. I enjoyed this series up until the last episode.

The mother daughter relationship got better and the mum's opinion won't matter cuz they are reuniting and it will be stronger. I think the writer just gave us the choice to choose how we want the end to be. It's perfect for me tho and enjoyable too.
Which drama are you watching now?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:33am On May 24, 2018
toykathy:

The mother daughter relationship got better and the mum's opinion won't matter cuz they are reuniting and it will be stronger. I think the writer just gave us the choice to choose how we want the end to be. It's perfect for me tho and enjoyable too.
Which drama are you watching now?

Hehehe
Rich man,poor woman, come and hug me,wok of love . You?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 10:33pm On May 24, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Hehehe
Rich man,poor woman, come and hug me,wok of love . You?
I honestly don't know what to watch cuz all the drama airing casted my favorites acts. Am downloading all but not yet watching. Very busy with my American fantasies : originals and shadow hunters

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by chiboy1116: 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
Flamingcharisma:
I still dont see what is special about bts,they are too exagerated
they are seriously overrated.....but in dis age ,most boy bands nd teenage artistes are overrated......lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 10:52pm On May 24, 2018
toykathy:

I honestly don't know what to watch cuz all the drama airing casted my favorites acts. Am downloading all but not yet watching. Very busy with my American fantasies : originals and shadow hunters

I need to start that shadow hunters, they're probably in season 3 now

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 11:41pm On May 24, 2018
toykathy:

I'm reluctant to start this season of the originals. It's the last season,I don't want it to end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:02am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:
shadow hunters

You watch shadow hunters? Can I just say saranghaeyo............
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:04am On May 25, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

YES YOU NEED TO START

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 1:10am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:

I honestly don't know what to watch cuz all the drama airing casted my favorites acts.

These networks are seriously out to get me but that is ok because I love it.

First it was THE MIRACLE THAT WE MET, then it was RICH MAN,POOR WOMAN and then it was BUSTED now it is SECRET QUEEN MAKERS.......

This makes me so happy that it brings tears to my eyes
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:49am On May 25, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Yes they are. Pls start asap. It's been a while hope you are doing well?

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:51am On May 25, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I'm reluctant to start this season of the originals. It's the last season,I don't want it to end.

LOL. I cried when vampire's diary ended. I missed Ian (Damon) so much.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:53am On May 25, 2018
sarang60:

You watch shadow hunters? Can I just say saranghaeyo............
Feel free dearie grin

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by toykathy(f): 4:54am On May 25, 2018
sarang60:

These networks are seriously out to get me but that is ok because I love it.

First it was THE MIRACLE THAT WE MET, then it was RICH MAN,POOR WOMAN and then it was BUSTED now it is SECRET QUEEN MAKERS.......

This makes me so happy that it brings tears to my eyes

LOL. I don't even know where to start.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:26am On May 25, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

I dumped originals after season 1, I wasn't feeling it

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:27am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:

Yes they are. Pls start asap. It's been a while hope you are doing well?

I'm well thank you

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 7:29am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:

LOL. I cried when vampire's diary ended. I missed Ian (Damon) so much.

Ha got tired of it, too many new new enemies too fight, just going round and round, I dumped it too
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:50am On May 25, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

I dumped originals after season 1, I wasn't feeling it

Whaaat? Lol, it's one of the very few western series that has succeeded in keeping me till the end.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2018
kangminhyuksho:

Ha got tired of it, too many new new enemies too fight, just going round and round, I dumped it too

I couldn't go past the third season of TVD
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by RaphaellaDD(f): 8:53am On May 25, 2018
[quote author=toykathy post=67857280]

LOL. I cried when vampire's diary ended. I missed Ian (Damon) so much. [/quote

I only enjoyed the first few seasons of TVD, as soon as the original family stopped being regulars, I quit
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by sarang60(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:

Feel free dearie grin

SARANGHAEYOOOOOO...... hahahhahahah. When I saw your post, i was just happy that someone else is watching, I feel like the show is little underrated because of the comparison with the books and all.

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by dammygoody(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2018
toykathy:

Oh...Originals, not only you dear.. cool

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by kangminhyuksho: 12:18pm On May 25, 2018
RaphaellaDD:

Whaaat? Lol, it's one of the very few western series that has succeeded in keeping me till the end.

Wawu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) ... (2177) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.