Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) (8548 Views)

Girl Attacks Man For Being Possessed By the Devil / The Mystery Of The Number Seven (7) / Is My Girlfriend Spiritually Possessed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by Oracle(m): 5:41am On Oct 26, 2005
THERE'S NO CAUSE 4 ALARM ITZ A DAMN LUCKY NUMBER
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by Greatpeter(m): 9:00am On Oct 26, 2005
Tell us how lucky is the number and what you have achieved with it.
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2005
Greatpeter:

Ok if Cushman could write all these and still stood on his ground that number 7 is luck and special to him,
then let us ask him how lucky is he? grin

You mean i should tell you about my life? grin
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2005
The number 7

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Tupac's album All Eyes on Me was released on Feb.13, 1996. Tupac "died" on Sept.13, 1996. It is quite a coincidence that the two dates are exactly 7 months apart.

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7. It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.

In the movie, "Gridlock'd," when Tupac and Roth are in the diner and they glance up at the menu, all the L's are upside down 7's.

In the movie, "Gang Related," Tupac and Belushi wait in room 7, and Tupac's badge number is 115; 1+1+5=7.

The cross on Tupac's back says, "Exodus 16:31." , The verse itself seems to have little meaning, but read this verse, found right above it:, "So the people rested on the seventh day." All of Exodus 16 deals with the 7 Dayz.

Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by goodguy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2005
I've read this somewhere before! cheesy The story is actually longer than this..
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by WesleyanA(f): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2005
this is even more amusing: cheesy

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both were shot in the head.

Lincoln's secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theatre.
Kennedy's secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners.

Both successors were named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are comprised of fifteen letters

Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by goodguy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2005
i've read the one of Lincoln and kennedy somewhere too. cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by hotangel2(f): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2005
That's freaking scary man! WTF? lipsrsealed
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2005
cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by opeke: 12:58am On Nov 16, 2005
i'll say not to let this number 7 cause you to have OCD - obsesive compulcive disorder (dont know if i got that right)
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2005
opeke:

i'll say not to let this number 7 cause you to have OCD - obsesive compulcive disorder (don't know if i got that right)

I don't get it please...
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by dagaro(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2006
Cushman, I think you are a very lucky man, I pray for you to get everything in seven including 7 wives. grin Crosser[color=#006600][/color]!!
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2006
Thanks cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by Rhodalyn(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2006
and 7 children!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by micklplus(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2006
And 77 grand children cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2006
Hey guys, this aint funny at all
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by eveseh(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2006
my luck number is 3
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

my luck number is 3

How is it your luck number?
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by eveseh(f): 12:38pm On Apr 27, 2006
cushman:

How is it your luck number?

how do u mean? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2006
What do you mean?
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by creams(f): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
well crushman i think u need a real pastor to interprete it for u very well, u might not be possed by it, maybe God is trying to use u with it rather still maybe is just a coincedence nd besides u never can tell if it's ur lucky star number.

Just look for someone powerful in God to really give u the meaning, wink
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2006
Well creams, i don't believe in interpretations wink
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by dominobaby(f): 2:23pm On May 02, 2006
Yeah, av also liked d no. 7 too, a long tym ago, coupled wt d fact dat i was born on d 7th day of may. Most tymes in church, 7 is being attributed to greatness n perfection.
Nw i jst chkd ma mobile no., its 0802*7**77**
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2006
Well, dominobaby, we do have many things in common
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by edygirl(f): 12:54am On Jul 11, 2006
Just reading the posts on this thread especially that of cushman, I felt like I was given two handouts to read. Was just to much. Men how did you do that. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2006
Glad you find it interesting edygirl cheesy
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by jaybaby(f): 1:10am On Oct 22, 2006
************** S-C-A-R-Y****************** shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 2:42am On Oct 22, 2006
Whats scary jaygal? This's 4 real! Anyway, if you believe this, you'll believe anything.
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by jaybaby(f): 3:28am On Oct 22, 2006
I dnt believe in it dat was y i said SCARY grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2006
Whats scary? My story, number 7, or me?
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by jaybaby(f): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2006
ur story
Re: My Life is Possessed by the Number Seven (7) by cushman(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2006
jaybaby:

your story

Oh, ! I'm sorry  cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: 16year Old Nollywood Actress Regina Daniels Shaking Her Backside In Hot B / New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing / How Mko Abiola Died: He Was Hale And Hearty : Then He Drank The Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.