Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? (633 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class / Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Class? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Boscojugunu(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hahaaa! So was your name ever written among the
noise makers in class?
We had some class captains o!

Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Deekaydadon(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
That one na constant na
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by kingofpool: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hahahahahahaha...........yea several times before i became class captain.......guess what i brutally did wicked that our ex-class captain........cos he did write my name one day like that when i was not makin noise .......God forgive me
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Lilaex: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sure
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Fynestboi: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
wetn my name wn do for the list, na me gangan dey write am na tongue
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Ngenge(m): 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
D first flogging i received in Jss1 was as a result of my name appearing as a noisemaker but my offence was not abt making noise but dat i did not obey d order of my classmate who told me to sweep d class wen he felt i was small in stature to do it. Afta dat,dat my classmate repeated Jss2 cos of his pride. Subsequently,I was a customer to d group of noisemakers wit my partner in crime, Emeka onyekwelu
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by lildray(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
my own na everyday
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by wasak(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
when I was in jss 2 d class captain was my partner .. we both make noise a lot.and he our names always top the list of noise makers...
he was such a fair guy!!! very impartial, we would be punished but we never stopped making noise..
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Idiataqueen(f): 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Am their oga at d top then
Re: So Was Your Name Ever Written Among The noise Makers In Class? by Latnok95(m): 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
When my class captain got the 40Leaves exc. Book, she wrote my name on all the pages as No. 1.
Even when I was absent (Wich Is rare), my name was still on the list.. sad .. Wasn't a noise maker tho, she just loved my name grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Bag An Accredited Bachelors In 1 Year And 6 Months / what would be your first reaction if the Assu strike is called off today? / Meet The Man Who Taught Me How To Chew Bones - Testimonial To A Great Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.