Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi (17150 Views)

Ex-Corpers, How Much Did You Save From Your Allowee? / Ex-Corpers: Beware Of Scam Jobs! / Ex corpers now in the real world. Welcome guys. Whats next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
I don't know you but just like Aluu 4,my heart is broken cry
It is supposed to be a happy day!
Why did they ask us all to come down to Lafia?
Why didn't we stay in our different zones just like the last batch?
I can't imagine what your friends and famiy especially mum,is going through right now cry
God I cannot question you but sometimes when certain things happen I ask where are you? Why did you let this happen? Why didn't you give him a 2nd chance? Why?why?
My heart is broken even thou I am supposed to be happy now,as I emerged the best corps member in the state but I am not,I choose to mourn you because you were supposed to be celebrating right now but the devil had his way..
Father,you know best but pls Lord have mercy!open the gates of heaven for him! Have mercy Lord!have mercy!
Lamenting and crying will not bring Henry back but knowing he is in a better place will give his family and friends the consolation they need. Take heart dearies *hugs*
We love you dear but God loves you most
I don't know but from the stories I'v heard,you were one cool guy. Continue to Rest In Peace till we meet someday cry
ADIEU! cry cry cry
My co ex corps members,what can I say than wish you the very best in Life and God's blessings....it is well

16 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by oluwatomiwa(m): 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2013
Adieu!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Arysexy(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Jesus save ur people! wot a handsome young guy cut short on d day he suppose to be celebrating.

May his soul RIP and consolation to the parents.

Every spirit that will turn our joy to sorrow, be destroyed In Jesus name Amen!

9 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by CrazyMan(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2013
So sad...after all the suffering.

My God grant him eternal rest and his parents the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by dridowu: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2013
Such is life. Am scared of Death. RIP
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by peziz(f): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
my heart is broken and i type with jittery fingers. God save us. rip. henry.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by brownlord: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
My heart bleeds, rip my fellow, uve gone ahead. Sleep on bro.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by zelexotunla(m): 1:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
May his soul continue to rest.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by omenefaith(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
So painful.....RIP
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by nwaimoroseyaho: 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP HENRY
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by SincereBigot: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
be prepared at all times... heaven is real.. hell is real too... repent!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Bigcake: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
The name shld be changed frm '' Corps'' to something friendly like National youth Brigade. Corps is stiil d same as corpse. Corps means dead body. Haba! Make we change d name jor.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by kelexray(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
We love u but God loves u best RIP henry cry
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Danhumprey: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Only one life. T'will soon be over. Only what is done for people that would outlive us. Though I don't know the decease,still yet,I wish him a safe journey to the other side of this life. We would meet again.

R.I.P bro.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by ichidodo: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP in the Sweet Bosom of the Lord.Amen.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Ladybianca(f): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rest in the bossom of the lord
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Sissie(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
It is really sad, and the way people drive is annoying, how can a luxurious bus overtake on a narrow lane, it's sad. It took corp members over an hour to cut the trees and remove him from the car, no emergency system.
Tragic.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by joebeckz(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Henry was a good guy, rich yet so humble, he was drivin himself n wanted overtaking at a bend n collided wit anoda comin car. Young pple, pls drive safely. U got 1 life to live. Just one. Rest in peach Henry Richie.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by jammyunn(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP bro. I believe you're gone for the best. My thoughts are with your family.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by joebeckz(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bro, Henry started an overtake before seein d luxurious bus. De both had no option cos de were close already. Overtaking at a bend is dangerous.
Sissie: It is really sad, and the way people drive is annoying, how can a luxurious bus overtake on a narrow lane, it's sad. It took corp members over an hour to cut the trees and remove him from the car, no emergency system.
Tragic.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Arysexy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Watched d news on NTA, accident involve Dan dollar marcopolo luxurious bus, a kia sportage in which d corper died and another car. According to d FRSC man dat spoke to NTA reporter, d corper miscalculated while overtaking d car and had head on collision with the luxurious bus while d car he was overtaking was also affcted by d impact.

He died while going for d POP. RIP! Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by fuckluv(f): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
R.I.P embarassed cry cry
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Sissie(f): 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
joebeckz: Bro, Henry started an overtake before seein d luxurious bus. De both had no option cos de were close already. Overtaking at a bend is dangerous.

When I got to the scene they where still trying to remove him from the car, and it was a convoy, I was told he wasnt trying to overtake, the lady who was driving the first car on the convoy said she saw the bus first and was able to avoid him. But if what you said actually is what happened, it's sad either way.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by sylve11: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Journey well sad cool
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by yokiti: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rest in peace dear comrade. May God comfort those you left behind. Adieu!!!
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by SEYIKP(m): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
RIP TO D DEAD.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by ChiSun27(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
So sad...journey well brother.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by joebeckz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Henry left quite late n wanted to meet up, he calculated wrongly, d car in front dat dodged was a lucky 1, henry followed with out knowing, it was at a bend n just as he swinged to da oda lane bout to overtake, in front of him was a luxurious. D dad is greatly tortured cos henry was his dream. He had taken over som businesses from da oldman so d man cud rest. Condolence to dem all.
Sissie:

When I got to the scene they where still trying to remove him from the car, and it was a convoy, I was told he wasnt trying to overtake, the lady who was driving the first car on the convoy said she saw the bus first and was able to avoid him. But if what you said actually is what happened, it's sad either way.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Sllowppoisoon: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Dead crying for Dead... RIP
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by StOla: 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Rest in peace brother. I pray your family and loved ones be comforted.
Re: Ex-Corpers Drop Your Tribute For Henry Amadi by Enoquin(f): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
peppy luv: My heart is broken even thou I am supposed to be happy now,as I emerged the best corps member in the state but I am not,I choose to mourn you because you were supposed to be celebrating right now but the devil had his way..

Sweets, this statement was so not necessary.

R.I.P to Henry. We cannot imagine what your parents are going through right now... sad

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Year Of 158 Corpers Extended / A Nairalander, Frank Umeadi Won The 2M NYSC Business Plan Competition(photos) / Please Help I Just Received A Query Letter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.