Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? (707 Views)

Major Causes Of Sleepless Night. / What Are The Causes Of Wet Dreams: Medical Or Spiritual / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
Most times i ask myself whats' the reason(s) why Men Under-perform in Marriage,Career,Academics & even In Sexual Relationship.
The most Annoying,is the rate of Under-performance associated with Men of this Generation,is it what we do?how we reason?what wil eat? or the kind of Exposure?
i cant seize but to Continually ask Why,why & why?
must it be only Men?
at times i wish i wasnt a Man.
Man with Load to Shoulder on!
Re: What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by Omolola1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Topic
Your username undecided
Re: What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by MrCork: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dankylove: Most times i ask myself whats' the reason(s) why Men Under-perform in Marriage,Career,Academics & even In Sexual Relationship.
The most Annoying,is the rate of Under-performance associated with Men of this Generation,is it what we do?how we reason?what wil eat? or the kind of Exposure?
i cant seize but to Continually ask Why,why & why?
must it be only Men?
at times i wish i wasnt a Man.
Man with Load to Shoulder on!

...so insted of tryin to connect punny..u worryin about man's performance? undecided
Re: What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by 190theclown: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...so insted of tryin to connect punny..u worryin about man's performance? undecided
grin grin
Re: What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by Enegod(m): 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
We need a hole that doesn't stink... that is not too large..... to perform well undecided
Re: What are The Causes Of Under-perfomance In Men? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
Omolola1: @Topic
Your username undecided
?

(1) (Reply)

Bad Habits That Causes Back Pain / The Trouble With The Nigerian Health Sector ... June 2014 / Bitter Apricot Kernels/seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.