Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Comparing Jesus And Muhammed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Comparing Jesus And Muhammed (1818 Views)

Help!!! I Am A Muslim. There Is No God But Allah And Muhammed Is His Messenger. / Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / Why Did Yoruba People Leave ELEDUMARE For The God Of Jesus And Allah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by Samboot(m): 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
F00028: @realtem
and biblical Jesus' second coming is going to be bloodier and far more destructive.

Jesus will “judge and wage war” (Rev. 19:11), his robe will be “dipped in blood” (19:13), and he will be accompanied by “armies” (19:14) with which he will “strike down the nations” (19:15), including “the Gentiles” in, general and “the nations that were opposed to him” in specific. This will result in the “utter destruction of all his enemies”. Furthermore: “in his second coming[,] he will complete their,destruction, when he shall put down all opposing rule, principality, and power.”

Once he conquers the infidels, Jesus “will rule
them with an iron rod” (19:15).
at U, stop quoting what U don't have knowledge about.. All those tinx U quoted will happen after Jesus had come and gone the second time.. Its those that remain in the world that will partake in the war and the man to wage the war is ANTI-CHRIST and not CHRIST.. So get that straight.. I pray I won't be on earth by then, what about U?? So go back and read the bible very well
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by realtem(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
F00028: @realtem
and biblical Jesus' second coming is going to be bloodier and far more destructive.

Jesus will “judge and wage war” (Rev. 19:11), his robe will be “dipped in blood” (19:13), and he will be accompanied by “armies” (19:14) with which he will “strike down the nations” (19:15), including “the Gentiles” in, general and “the nations that were opposed to him” in specific. This will result in the “utter destruction of all his enemies”. Furthermore: “in his second coming[,] he will complete their,destruction, when he shall put down all opposing rule, principality, and power.”

Once he conquers the infidels, Jesus “will rule
them with an iron rod” (19:15).
i think i should stop replying you're just trying to do is argue and not see the truth.

But take a look at the answer to your question:
You went home tonight and you saw that your wife and your children has been violently slaughtered and the man that did it has blood on his hand strangling the life out of your last child. You take that man, you hand him to the policemen, the policemen handed him to the judge and when it was time to judge the man, the judge said this to the murderer ::: "I'm a very loving judge and i never get angry with anybody, you're free to go". Please tell me will you not say that judge is a very corrupt judge who knows nothing about justice.
Likewise in christianity, Jesus came the first time to die for the sins of the world and even suffered in the persecution going on in the world. If those who followed jesus(no matter what ) heard that hell has been cancelled that everybody's(both good and bad people) going to heaven, would they not be disappointed that they wasted their time on earth and moreover would God not be a God of injustice for not passing judgement on the wicked
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by realtem(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
Samboot: at U, stop quoting what U don't have knowledge about.. All those tinx U quoted will happen after Jesus had come and gone the second time.. Its those that remain in the world that will partake in the war and the man to wage the war is ANTI-CHRIST and not CHRIST.. So get that straight.. I pray I won't be on earth by then, what about U?? So go back and read the bible very well
He's just picking verses out of context
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by F00028: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
realtem: He's just picking verses out of context

u expose yourself.

here's your context:
" Jesus’ second coming will be exceedingly
violent.
Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11).
It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18).
He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

It is an error to say that God never supports a
war. Jesus is not a pacifist."

source:http://www.gotquestions.org/war-Bible.html
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by realtem(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
F00028:

u expose yourself.

here's your context:
" Jesus’ second coming will be exceedingly
violent.
Revelation 19:11-21 describes the ultimate war with Christ, the conquering commander who judges and makes war “with justice” (v. 11).
It’s going to be bloody (v. 13) and gory. The birds will eat the flesh of all those who oppose Him (v. 17-18).
He has no compassion upon His enemies, whom He will conquer completely and consign to a “fiery lake of burning sulfur” (v. 20).

It is an error to say that God never supports a
war. Jesus is not a pacifist."

source:http://www.gotquestions.org/war-Bible.html
did you bother to read the one i posted up there in reply to your question. I think that really settles everything
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by F00028: 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
realtem: did you bother to read the one i posted up there in reply to your question. I think that really settles everything
I did. and I wonder how knowing what you know you still went ahead and posted that craftily structured misleading OP.
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by italo: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
F00028:

now who's making excuses? wink
if you dont have it just be honest and say so.

and as for your original bible, the prophet Isaiah says the scriptures have long been corrupted so ask him where it is.

Oh! Thank God you believe Isaiah.

Should I quote from him?

Is. 9:6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Let me guess: you dont believe Isaiah anymore.

Do you believe John?

I dont think you'd say yes. It is too risky.

Surely, you believe Mohammed's Bible.

Lets have it then.

Or did Mohammed throw away God's book?

Surely not.
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by MightySparrow: 3:12am On Oct 15, 2013
Allah is not Jehovah
Quran is not Bible
Mohammed is not Jesus
Muslims are slaves who do not have any stakes in God' s kingdom. Hence as slaves can destroy the subjects

Christian s are children who cannot afford to destroy those purchased by the precious blood.
Mo is a hireling, Jesus is a shepherd.
Jesus went to prepare a place for His own.
No did know where he would end up. May he knows now.
No took life, Jesus raised the dead.
Jesus healed and still heals in; the name of No , the living are killed, the healthy amputated. My brother let us be patient. It will soon all be over.
We would see who is serving the real God.
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by Haywhymido(m): 3:28am On Oct 15, 2013
Mighty Sparrow:
Jesus went to prepare a place for His own.
n wot taking him so long Is he buildin more dan a mansion? I bet u wanna say, he will be back soon, i guess ur grandfather said dat too
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by F00028: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
italo: [quote author=italo]

Oh! Thank God you believe Isaiah...

I believe he says your scripture is corrupted.

italo:
Is. 9:6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace....

A wonderful counselor does not advise his
followers that if they have faith they can be
agents of destruction (Matthew 21:19-21;
Mark 11:14, 20-23).

A mighty God does not take orders from anyone (Luke2:51, Hebrews 5:8 ), for no one is greater than he is (Matthew 12:31-32; John 5:30, 14:28). Moreover, he does not ask or need to be saved by anyone (Matthew 26:39, Luke 22:42), for he cannot die by any means
(Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46,
John 19:30).

He who is called the Son of God the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) cannot himself be called everlasting Father. One cannot play simultaneously the role of the son and,the Father; it is an obvious self- contradiction.

He who advocates family strife (Matthew 10:34-35, Luke 12:49-53) and killing enemies (Luke 19:27) cannot be called a ruler of peace.
Re: Comparing Jesus And Muhammed by italo: 1:47pm On Oct 15, 2013
^^^

You only pick and choose the parts of the Bible and Quran that you want to use for your own fantasy.

Just now you believe Isaiah; just now you dont.

The reason I didnt want to show you anything in the first place.

Where do you stand, dear friend?

What do you believe and what is the source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Ur Favourite Xtian Worship Song? / ISIS Fighter Converts To Christianity After A Clinical Death Experience / Religion And Ethnicity: Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.