Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers (2962 Views)

If These Were Your Teachers, What Class Would You Never Miss? / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... / Nicknames Your Teachers Were Given In School And How They Earned It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by maureensylvia(f): 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2013
i just took a trip down to my memory lane and rembered our dirty pranks and our teachers nicknames like: my principal (a woman) --GENEVIVE cos she was very old and lanky and was always on punk so as to make her look younger. English teacher-- hungry pastor. Maths teacher-- isi ukwu or ogbe isi, physics teacher--FRAKPU. CRK teacher-- milk industry.Etc... Funy enough they were not aware at all. keep the ball rolling what was your teacher's nickname?
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by yomide: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mr Ojediran, Mr OJ Simpson (may his soul rest in peace)
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Tolexander: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
My jss1 integrated science teacher- baba beske!
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Herbarium: 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tolexander: My jss1 integrated science teacher- baba beske!
Lol

1 Like

Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Idiataqueen(f): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
My Economist teacher mrs adura - fight lion
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by AbuMikey(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2013

Chai!!!

Mikey, e don tey you for bad thing cheesy

1) Commando
2) Okhuakhua
3) Nebedum
4) Bread Stomach!
5) Dundee United :angry
6) Kola Chewer
7) Albino lipsrsealed
8/ Prof cool

........and the list goes on cheesy

Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by benkings(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
then my chemistry teacher had an old Golf car n tru out my sec sch days he dint chanqe his car,d car was d love of his life ......so we call him UNCLE GOLF grin
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Tuntheycr7: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
1. Our Business studies teacher was fond of using local dyes (aro) on his shirts den and there wud b all these blue lines and stripes on his cloth courtesy of d local dyes. So we nicknamed him ARA (thunder lightning)
Bt d day he caught a gal hymmm. D girl receivd d beatin of her life
2. Our CRK albino teacher > Paul Scholes
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Mikehell(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Back then due to d hatred I've towards Geography, I nicknamed my Geography teacher Korography!
Maths teacher- iya egba
principal(Mr okunuga)- OBJ
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Rehil(f): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good old days at AFSS Kad.Mrs Bassey my maths teacher then was nicknamed antichrist.she was a strict n very religious woman
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by maureensylvia(f): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
very funi. i rmba d day i gave my teacher a bad tooth after a hard fight cos she overheard me calling her nwanyi oteleukwu dat is big nyansh.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by DrArewa(f): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Koko master my ss1 economics teacher cez he had a mole
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by oladoya(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
this is funny
during my time in junior secondary school. My intergrated teacher was named*molekulubo*(molecule)
my senior secondary school name yapa now
Mr bajaj
elbow akinbo
Mr Anelka
all of them are now great men. But what i noticed is, it is easy to name a male teacher than the female.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Excelboi(m): 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
FGCI days
Agric teacher Mr Adedokun - Pelemzy (he was flogged by students at nite why trying to peep and catch student with contrabands).
Mr Mayaki - Makayaki
Our biology teacher - Smiggle
our econs teacher - Obama e.t.c
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Excelboi: FGCI days

Ibillo?

Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Excelboi(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Ibillo?

Meaning
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by homesteady(m): 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2013
Sorry I attended ajebo school! We don't give our teachers nicknames! wink
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by stan4b(m): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Back den,my physics teacher Mr Alaran,gave him BABA BLUE.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by olapinto(m): 6:41am On Oct 11, 2013
My physics teacher bck den, i gv him stone cold...
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by trendymiss(f): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2013
;DHmm. Ss1 math teacher-omoge biology teacher-five alive,econs teacher-turtle neck,english teacher-teacher ashawo(cos there was dis particular guy in my class back den dat she was always gunning for), mrs thunder(atanda) my vp academics-read ur book, agric teacher-sleepy sleepy. The m plenty jare
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by maureensylvia(f): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2013
my chemistry teacher. u kwu atu. account teacher ike ohe
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Bamsys: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ah bck den in comlag ipaja,1 of our staff my olaoye we call him 'jxt twelve' nd our computer teacher 'mrs gbegbetigbebge' nd our r.s.m 'double up' nd 1 of d soliders 'danger man' nd my maths teacher 'mr bottom belle' nd my commerce teacher'mummy omo pari' nd my acct teacher 'baba mukuro' etc jawe dey re 2 much
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Gabreal1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
My chemistry teacher- mr shrek. He looked so much like it.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Gabreal1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
My school account teacher - mrs bobo... that viju milk's 2nd. She had d shape of the bottle.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Gabreal1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
My mathematics teacher mr joseph kehinde aka Bros J.
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Slimky(f): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2013
Cnt stp lafn...in my secondary skul days..my biology teacher was nicknamed -iya aje (witch) cus if she faces d board writin nd any1 is talkn she wil pretend as if she did nt hear any noise wen she's tru wit writin on d board and turns, whreva d person is seated..she go knw say na d person nd dat baffles us...english teacher-ROBOT..she walks nd talk lyk one...yoruba teacher-read ur book ...maths teacher mrs Elewuro was nicknamed mrs ELEWURE ....VP ADMIN was nicknamed Run down...weneva d students are late 2 d assembly ground she would b shoutin 'run down' on top of ha voice lyk mad...physic teacher-YANSH POWER ..d man get ikebe lyk kilode! Nd veri good in sport activities....
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by drlateeph(m): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2013
There is ds agric sc. Teacher in junior sch whyl I'm in senior sch, but his problem is dt he lacks effissy; he can dress up using a palm sandal to complement a coat there4 we name him oba lagbe..."farmer is king"
Re: Crazy Nicknames You Gave Your Teachers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
So many names,
Physics - Slow motion( she had stroke then)
Agric - Carica Papaya
Further Maths - CNN (he could gossip eh and always had d latest news)
Maths- Ja ya nma (an Igbo song, and he loved so much)
Literature- Snow white (I don't need to explain that one, the bleaching cream was doing wonders on her grin )
plus so many others I cant even spell d names sad

(1) (Reply)

Fire In Madam Tinubu Hall Unilag / NABTEB Offices In Nigeria And Their Contact Address / Aaua Admission List Is Out For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.