Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... (1871 Views)

Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? / 25 Year Old Guy Impregnates His Mum In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2013
Nairalanders pls if you know some1 who is in need of a son they can call their own, then i will link you up to this 27years old guy who has tried everything to survive but yet he is not capable of taking care of his youger ones and his parents. All he wants is for the parents to send him to school and he is ready to be there adopted Son..... Pls this is a serious matter infact i have a post already in education section concerning the same guy, so we only want serious minded people to contribute here.. You can ask anything you want to ask here, he will be available to answer you because he now stays with me..... Thanks
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 11, 2013
Wonders shall never end in Nigeria! My brother ibbeg, no b 27yr old man, suppose dey adopt person, instead d punk is looking for d reverse, na wa!!! He should come n I'll adopt him n hand overr to gay men... Mad man
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by JameyMaxwell(m): 6:38am On Oct 11, 2013
He should be the one doing the adopting.
Agbaya oshii
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by psucc(m): 6:50am On Oct 11, 2013
No No! Its the reverse. He should be the one to adopt. OR
does he want a woman to adopt as a wife cos of high cost of bride price?
The latter will be justified.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 6:57am On Oct 11, 2013
Guys pls, i knw this sound kinda weird but i want us to have a rethink on this issue, before a guy of that age could think of something like that. Definetly something is wrong somewhere. All he need is help, if you have other means of helping him to get him a better tomorrow, then let us know.... Thank you
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Alexk2(m): 7:09am On Oct 11, 2013
you actually didnt say much abt the guy. i'll advice that the guy should accept Christ as his Lord and savour and then join a bible believing church because in Him he'll find real care and help. I'm so sure that he'll find the solution he desire.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by DesChyko1(m): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2013
If this is as serious as you make it appear, present it seriously with full facts. Wish him luck though, because I felt this is a sugarmum hunting tactic.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ifyalways(f): 8:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Orisiri.
Is he lazy? Small children full orphanage dem never see foster parents dis agbaya no want enter sun go hustle like everyone else?

Anyway,I know one blind beggar looking for a someone to be his child. If interested, send me a PM

1 Like

Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2013
Guys, laziness has got nothing to do with this, and before i myself could even think of opening a thread on his behalf, i have weighed all the options, this is a guy who has been working/hustling since 10, all he wants is some1 to help him so as to get a better tomorrow, he is a printing machine operator as we speak, so he is not looking for a sugar mummy pls......
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Tinkybabe(f): 9:46am On Oct 11, 2013
And yet you keep giving excuses for him.Doesn't it sound absurd to you,adoption at 27?!Are you the guy in question?

Anyway,you've heard it.No one would adopt a 27 year old man.he/you should continue hussling and God will bless your hardwork in due season.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2013
This has always been the problem with we Nigerians, we pay so much attention to the HEADLINES and fail to understand the news. The word "adopt" is generating so much buzz meanwhile all we need here is help for an helpless fellow.....
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Yeparipa!
CC don vex 0!

I don't blame u at all. The kind of threads one see these days here can actually make one angry.

People hardly make use of their God giving sixth sense. Wisdom.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Raymondenyi: Wonders shall never end in Nigeria! My brother ibbeg, no b 27yr old man, suppose dey adopt person, instead d punk is looking for d reverse, na wa!!! He should come n I'll adopt him n hand overr to gay men... Mad man
gringringrin unemployment and or laziness is a morafoka.even teenagers nd pre teens without parents dey hustle,talkless of a 27 year old man wey dey find foster parents grin anyway there are two things involved.it is certain that he wont get and if he eventually get,na HOUSE BOY THINGS grin e.g washing madams pant,bra,mopping the floor,washing dishes and then he will be paid for his services or living under the same roof with a couple and madam falls in love with muscular but lazy man and will be coerced to service madams broken down engine or risk eviction and no more salary cheesy theres no doubt about that grin
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
@op, are u sure u'r not talking about urselve? for u to come here post this kind of nonsence shows something is not ok with u.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
I am not surprice about the insults, just keep em coming, i knw it will happen immediatly i open this thread but guys if you want to knw what brings about this desperation, then go to education section and see, HELP A GUY GO BACK TO SCHOOL...... even if its a part time job he can do to add to his salary will be highly welkom, because he runs shift @work. Thanks
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by dominique(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
But Ayobarmy you're a family man yourself, why can't you adopt this dude?
Truth is, your topic rubbed people off the wrong way. If it had been like the one you put in your post above, you could have gotten some positive response. A 27 year old should NEVER expect to be adopted as a foster child under any circumstances in any country. This day and age where scary, tragic stories make up headlines on a daily basis. Who in his right mind will want to take in a strange 27 year old (male or female)? Think about it.
It will be in your friend's best interest if you shed more light on his situation. Who knows, he could get hooked up with some clients that will help his printing business. Remember, election season is looming, this is the time he needs to start making contacts not looking for new parents.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by bebe2(f): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
i cant stop laughing grin grin

made in nigeria.
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Hi all!! Pls lets not dwel much one the word "ADOPT" i just use it as a strategy to get ur attentions being a press man myself,... So pls anything you knw that can help this guy be that person he his aiming to be, or if u knw any part-time business he can do to make more money, or if u have any1/organisation, that can give him a no intrest loan, so he can use it to start up something for himself, pls feel free to let me knw...... Thanks and God bless you all..... IJN
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2013
@chaircover, how do u think the topic should look like that will make people attend to it.......
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2013
chaircover: Just say that a nairalander needs your help

Then you give a brief but true history of the person and precise requirements/help that the person requires.

Be ready to answer lots of questions and be ready for people to want to verify the story so dont just start the thread and disappear.

The more information that people have the easier it is for them to be able to know where the nairalander needs help

You also need to be realistic in your requests. No one is going to adopt a stranger or even start a business venture with a stranger.
gbam.exactly what ive been saying
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by ayobarmy(m): 3:22am On Oct 14, 2013
Thanks guys, i will do just as you have said...... ONE LOVE, ONE BLOOD, ONE NIGERIA
Re: Help!! A 27yrs Old Guy Need A Foster Parents To Adopt Him As Thiers... by red101(f): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2014
LOL....when he is not a child.

ayobarmy:
I am not surprice about the insults, just keep em coming, i knw it will happen immediatly i open this thread but guys if you want to knw what brings about this desperation, then go to education section and see, HELP A GUY GO BACK TO SCHOOL...... even if its a part time job he can do to add to his salary will be highly welkom, because he runs shift @work. Thanks

what you mean is probably that he needs a sponsor or mentor. Most people need mentors and sponsors. Even I do.
If your friend is in a desperate need then maybe he can benefit from joining a church group or organization that will provide help to him. He can also try to find a printing company in his area and apply to be a apprentice etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urinating In Your Dream... / What's It That Your Parents Taught You That You Will Not Teach Your Children? / If You See Your Grandma Drinkin Beer,what Wil You Do?(see Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.