Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:58 AM

God Is Not The God Of All. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not The God Of All. (5281 Views)

Is The God Of Israel God Of ALL? / Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / In The God Of David Oyedepo ? Huh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2013
so not every creature you see walking on two legs has a God. what do you think ? care to drop a few points for or against before i decide to drop the proper exegesis wink
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2013
CHAI, SEE WHAT TOO MUCH WEED HAS DONE TO SOMEONE'S LIFE. sad

7 Likes

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2013
We are in agreement, sire, albeit a partial agreement.

I have always maintained that animals dont believe in God because they lack the capacity to think about a God
Also, I have also maintained that many tribes had their own different gods with different properties.
Some tribes never even had a concept of God.

God, if he exists, is a selective mofo

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
olire: CHAI, SEE WHAT TOO MUCH WEED HAS DONE TO SOMEONE'S LIFE. sad

cheesy

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by ATMC(f): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: so not every creature you see walking on two legs has a God. what do you think ? care to drop a few points for or against before i decide to drop the proper exegesis wink
drop the proper exegesis na...haba!

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2013
lwtmb cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2013

smiley cheesy grin..Obadiah777, you see your life...LOL

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03: We are in agreement, sire, albeit a partial agreement.

I have always maintained that animals dont believe in God because they lack the capacity to think about a God
Also, I have also maintained that many tribes had their own different gods with different properties.
Some tribes never even had a concept of God.

God, if he exists, is a selective mofo

i see where you are coming from and i believe i can meet you halfway. this is not about animals though lol. we talking about humans. but i am in partial agreement.
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2013
ATMC: drop the proper exegesis na...haba!
if i drop the proper exegesis the thread is over now lol. ahh warraheck. i will go ahead and do it anyway. cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

smiley cheesy grin..Obadiah777, you see your life...LOL
the guy finish my life patapata with that post. smh undecided cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 11, 2013
so as stated earlier God is not the God of every human on earth. however there are two eras to consider. before the second coming and after the second coming. before the second coming, while he is not the God of all, there is still a chance for you to make him your God. so there is an option for you to choose him. however for you to chose him. of course technically he is the one who takes a step towards you and then you have to reciprocate. so technically he chooses you. but anyway if you choose him and be steadfast in him, you get quickened ( your spirit is ressurected ). when your spirit is ressurected that means you are alive.

john 6 vs 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
<<< the words of God quickens your spirit. they make you alive. ressurected spirit

john 11 vs 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: <<< ressurected spirit

so once you have been made alive ? only then is God your God. >>> mark 12 vs 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living <<< he is the God only of those who are spiritually alive.

NOW THE ABOVE SCENARIO IS FOR BEFORE THE COMING OF CHRIST. SO YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE HIM YOUR GOD. HOWEVER AFTER THE COMING OF CHRIST THE WINDOW IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN HIM THEN, HE WILL NEVER BE YOUR GOD FOREVER AGAIN. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR OWN gOD TO WORSHIP AFTER THAT. MAYBE YOU CAN WORSHIP WOOD OR CARVINGS ? LOL >>>>>

MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

SO IN CONCLUSION ? God is not the God of everyone. before christ second coming you have a chance to make him your God. after christ second coming if you still havent ? you are on your own forever worshipping whatever suits you.

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by twogood: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2013
God made man so He is our God. But then when you reach the age of accountability- wn you can tell wrong from right, you have to decide whether you will acknowledge Him as your creator and God. And you should acknowledge Him as your God.
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by okeyxyz(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah in all his madness and worship of shadows, still manages to drop deep truths every once in a while. Yes!, God is not the God of all but of a select few. Definitely not of mainstream christianity nor any religion for that matter. In fact the true worshipers of God today would be branded cultists, (as if cultism itself is an evil practice). smh.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2013
twogood: God made man so He is our God. But then when you reach the age of accountability- wn you can tell wrong from right, you have to decide whether you will acknowledge Him as your creator and God. And you should acknowledge Him as your God.
just cuz he made you does not mean he is your God. there is a reason why people are going through all kinds of craziness like plane crashes etc. its cuz they are on their own. no protection. no God.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2013
okeyxyz: obadiah in all his madness and worship of shadows, still manages to drop deep truths every once in a while. Yes!, God is not the God of all but of a select few. Definitely not of mainstream christianity nor any religion for that matter. In fact the true worshipers of God today would be branded cultists, (as if cultism itself is an evil practice). smh.
totally agree with you except the bolded cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by ATMC(f): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2013
@op what's ur scripture back up on 'you can choose God'? didnt yhu read ' for yhu did not choose me but i chose you'?
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by okeyxyz(m): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: just cuz he made you does not mean he is your God. there is a reason why people are going through all kinds of craziness like plane crashes etc. its cuz they are on their own. no protection. no God.

GBAM!!! But you still crazy man grin grin. You see what you see and what you see is truth, but you don't understand them.
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by tobechi74: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
He is only the God of obadiah777
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2013
ATMC: @op what's ur scripture back up on 'you can choose God'? didnt yhu read ' for yhu did not choose me but i chose you'?
ahh you did not read the thread well then. i said he chooses you but of course you have to reciprocate. he does not force you. scripture says i am at the door knocking, he who lets me in I will come sup with him. so he takes the first step and then the onus is on you to open the door. read the post well.

rev 3 vs 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
<<< mutual participation

>>>>> what i said
. so there is an option for you to choose him. however for you to chose him. of course technically he is the one who takes a step towards you and then you have to reciprocate. so technically he chooses you. but anyway if you choose him and be steadfast in him, you get quickened ( your spirit is ressurected ). when your spirit is ressurected that means you are alive.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 11, 2013
okeyxyz:

GBAM!!! But you still crazy man grin grin. You see what you see and what you see is truth, but you don't understand them.
says the pot to the kettle smdh undecided
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2013
tobechi74: He is only the God of obadiah777
well ermmm while that sounds wonderfully unique and extremely exclusive I cant quite lay sole claim to the omnipotent omniscience the merciful the beneficial Yahawah. all praises and thanks due for his wisdom and knowledge and understanding cheesy cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by texanomaly(f): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: well ermmm while that sounds wonderfully unique and extremely exclusive I cant quite lay sole claim to the omnipotent omniscience the merciful the beneficial Yahawah. all praises and thanks due for his wisdom and knowledge and understanding cheesy cheesy
Said in true Obadiah fassion. wink

Good morning/afternoon Obadiah.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: well ermmm while that sounds wonderfully unique and extremely exclusive I cant quite lay sole claim to the omnipotent omniscience the merciful the beneficial Yahawah. all praises and thanks due for his wisdom and knowledge and understanding cheesy cheesy
ERMMM, MR OBADAIAH!! THE YEAR IS ALMOST ENDING OH!! AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE WORLD WAR 3 YOU PROPHESIED. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
texanomaly:
Said in true Obadiah fassion. wink

Good morning/afternoon Obadiah.
hey what it do texanomaly ? whats good with ya ? top of the morning to you wink cheesy
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
olire: ERMMM, MR OBADAIAH!! THE YEAR IS ALMOST ENDING OH!! AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE WORLF WAR 3 YOU PROPHESIED. cheesy
oh this armageddon finna go down sire. its finna go down. keep ya eye on this right here >>>>

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-holds-flight-exercise-ahead-iran-talks-181726179.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iranian-dissidents-tehran-moving-nuclear-135707663.html

keep in mind i am no magician. no man knows the day or the hour. but if we measure the time diligently we know the period. so lots of chess moves happening. this i can tell you emphatically, it will happen before obama leaves office. i can emphatically tell you that. and that has been my position from the start. wink

2 Likes

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by ATMC(f): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: ahh you did not read the thread well then. i said he chooses you but of course you have to reciprocate. he does not force you. scripture says i am at the door knocking, he who lets me in I will come sup with him. so he takes the first step and then the onus is on you to open the door. read the post well.

rev 3 vs 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
<<< mutual participation

>>>>> what i said
I get it now.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by sylve11: 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: just cuz he made you does not mean he is your God. there is a reason why people are going through all kinds of craziness like plane crashes etc. its cuz they are on their own. no protection. no God.

hehehe. i no fit just type many. grin cool

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
sylve11:

hehehe. i no fit just type many. grin cool
lol sylve whats hood ? what you chop remain for ya boy ? wink
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
ATMC: I get it now.
ATMC whats popping at ya end ?
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: so as stated earlier God is not the God of every human on earth. however there are two eras to consider. before the second coming and after the second coming. before the second coming, while he is not the God of all, there is still a chance for you to make him your God. so there is an option for you to choose him. however for you to chose him. of course technically he is the one who takes a step towards you and then you have to reciprocate. so technically he chooses you. but anyway if you choose him and be steadfast in him, you get quickened ( your spirit is ressurected ). when your spirit is ressurected that means you are alive.

john 6 vs 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
<<< the words of God quickens your spirit. they make you alive. ressurected spirit

john 11 vs 25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: <<< ressurected spirit

so once you have been made alive ? only then is God your God. >>> mark 12 vs 27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living <<< he is the God only of those who are spiritually alive.

NOW THE ABOVE SCENARIO IS FOR BEFORE THE COMING OF CHRIST. SO YOU DO HAVE A CHANCE TO MAKE HIM YOUR GOD. HOWEVER AFTER THE COMING OF CHRIST THE WINDOW IS CLOSED. IF YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN HIM THEN, HE WILL NEVER BE YOUR GOD FOREVER AGAIN. YOU WILL HAVE TO GO AND LOOK FOR YOUR OWN gOD TO WORSHIP AFTER THAT. MAYBE YOU CAN WORSHIP WOOD OR CARVINGS ? LOL >>>>>

MICAH 4 VS 5 For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.

SO IN CONCLUSION ? God is not the God of everyone. before Christ you have a chance to make him your God. after Christ second coming if you still havent ? you are on your own forever worshipping whatever suits you.

Beautiful explanations Bruv! I read MICAH 4 VS 5 last night for the first time. I was thinking of making a thread with it before I saw yours. But in all, the underlined part is where you murdered it grin Bruv, you are spiritually ALIVE because I see Yahweh's signature in your words & explanations. Good work! Keep them coming grin!

1 Like

Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
So what you aare trying to say is, after the second coming no matter the sincerity in someone's heart, God won't answer? And if He is going to let you worship whatever you were worshipping He wouldn't punish you right?
Re: God Is Not The God Of All. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
doubleDx:

Beautiful explanations Bruv! I read MICAH 4 VS 5 last night for the first time. I was thinking of making with it before I saw yours. But in all, the underlined part is where you murdered it grin Bruv, you are spiritually ALIVE because I see Yahweh's signature in your words & explanations. Good work! Keep them coming grin!
hehe brother doubleDx you know i be having those moments too where i read something in scriptures and then almost immediately i see a post about what i just read. you know they say in life there are no coincidences, just illusions of coincidence. Micah is one of my favorite books especially Micah chapter 4. top of the afternoon to ya wink grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jesus Vs Mohammed / What Man Must Do To Have A Right To The Tree Of Life / What's This About Firstfruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.