Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool (5074 Views)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / Only A Fool Says There Is No God. / Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2013
The fool has said in his heart, there is no God. They
are corrupt, they have done abominable works,
there is none that does good.
The lord looked down from heaven upon the
children of men, to see if there were any that did
understand and seek God.
Psalms 14 : 1 - 2

Every art was done by an Artist, Every paints/drawings was done by an Artist....... This world was created by God!
God exists. Believe in him.. Worship him... And receive eternal life....
God is greater than all gods!!
There is none like him!!!
He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end......
The fear of the lord, is the beginning of wisdom!

5 Likes

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2013
stop describing Logicboy smdh undecided
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2013
No probs Bruv.. accepted.. there is a God, an infantile,overly intelligent, myopic and infinitesimally mentally ill fellow. perhaps he is afflicted with some godly disease that makes his once fertile brain a bucket of mush.. asking for shekels and raw fruits burnt offerings and blood sacrifices, secretly impregnating an innocent virgin and killing thousands of people because he sucks at GOD OF WAR on PS3... go figure embarassed
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2013
voltron: No probs Bruv.. accepted.. there is a God, an infantile,overly intelligent, myopic and infinitesimally mentally ill fellow. perhaps he is afflicted with some godly disease that makes his once fertile brain a bucket of mush.. asking for shekels and raw fruits burnt offerings and blood sacrifices, secretly impregnating an innocent virgin and killing thousands of people because he sucks at GOD OF WAR on PS3... go figure embarassed

undecided You just being ignorant about God...... If you really want to know about God, silently close your eyes and pray to him to reveal himself to you.... After that, study the bible
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:35am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: stop describing Logicboy smdh undecided

God is real! Even the devil knows the truth... Open your eyes to the truth and be saved
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by rill: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2013
Ermmm are u tryin to say logicboy is a fool
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 11, 2013
rill:
Yes,LogicBoy and his crew are .... !!!

The crew are even better than LogicBoy who is more hissshhh!!!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by twogood: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2013
@ All who deny the existence of God- When you are at your wits end; when you're seconds away from death; when you're in from of your maker; i hope your mouth will be this sharp.

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 11, 2013
rill:
thats what the lord said. i am only bearing witness cheesy
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2013
if this world was created by god, who created god.
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman: if this world was created by god, who created god.
who came first, the egg or the chicken ? who created the chicken ? and if the egg came first, who created the egg ?
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: who came first, the egg or the chicken ? who created the chicken ? and if the egg came first, who created the egg ?

question to answer a question

anyway, the egg came first, evolutionary modification in the eggs brought about chicken, just as evolutionary changes in foxes brought about dogs
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman:

anyway, the egg came first, evolutionary modification in the eggs brought about chicken, just as evolutionary changes in foxes brought about dogs
Indeed and who created the egg undecided
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 12:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: Indeed and who created the egg undecided

and who created he who created the egg?

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by SalC: 12:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman:

And how did the egg come about?
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by SalC: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman:

and who created he who created the egg?
I thought you were against using this method
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sal C: I thought you were against using this method
righttttt ? lol
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: righttttt ? lol

that's because i know you are still going a long way down, so i got down straight
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman:

that's because i know you are still going a long way down, so i got down straight
point here is if the egg and chicken can exist without knowing which came first, there is a God and creation. which came first or who created the first ? i dont know, but the analogy of the chicken and egg tells you that its a reality

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Lilimax(f): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sal C: I thought you were against using this method
grin
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

undecided You just being ignorant about God...... If you really want to know about God, silently close your eyes and pray to him to reveal himself to you.... After that, study the bible

Everyone is first a Believer until God screws you inside out
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
understand and seek God.

Every art was done by an Artist, Every paints/drawings was done by an Artist....... This world was created by God!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Creatrixity(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
understand and seek God.

Lol..but seeing as the above quote was written by a scheming,murderous adulterer who ironically is said to be "the man after god's heart"(man talk about double standards),it sounds just like the rantings or monologues of a mentally unstable person who needs to come to terms with reality.
Op,read wider and discover that your concept of God is pallid and full of holes.
*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman: if this world was created by god, who created god.

Point of correction! This world is created by God and not god!
Secondly, god or gods are created by man! They can be made of gold, timber, wood, iron etc.... These gods are man-made that cannot see, talk or hear!!
God created Lucifer who was an Angel and later became the Devil!!!
God is the beginning and the last..... He is the creator of the Heaven and earth, seas, animals and plants.......

God is the greatest!!!
Glory unto his name forever and ever!!!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
a regular nutter.. without a MEGAphone thank Heavens
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Areaboy2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: who came first, the egg or the chicken ? who created the chicken ? and if the egg came first, who created the egg ?

come on! I regard you as one clever bloke here.. No fall my hand. Chicken and egg argument is pointless if you understand evolution. Im very sure you know this undecided

fish lay eggs, amphibians lay eggs, reptiles lay eggs, some mamals lay eggs. so why this question is seen as an intelligent one just beats me undecided

@Topic, you guys like to hide under the cloud of "god". why not first clearly define "god" or at least your own "god". The we can easily tell you he/she/it doesn't exist. Slavery is not only binding men in chains and forcing them to do what they are told. it also is taking another mans religion and believing in it without logic or reason. Just because you were told to. undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Creatrixity:
Lol..but seeing as the above quote was written by a scheming,murderous adulterer who ironically is said to be "the man after god's heart"(man talk about double standards),it sounds just like the rantings or monologues of a mentally unstable person who needs to come to terms with reality.
Op,read wider and discover that your concept of God is pallid and full of holes.
*unfollows thread*

The word of the Lord says, JUDGE NO MAN FOR GOD IS THE GREATEST JUDGE.... You have no right to judge King David as a murderer and Adulterer..
If you are a wise man, I expect you to research on the reason God called King David "A man after his own heart"
No man is righteous or holy in this world "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"
We are God's children by his mercy and grace and not by our ability....
God loved David because anytime he sinned, he runs and cry unto God begging for forgiveness...
That's the reason God calls him "A man after my heart"
Read the bible and pray for understanding.....
You'll be marveled and be healed by the power of God's word....... I promise you!
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Areaboy2(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
tell me who that silhouette looks like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
voltron:

Everyone is first a Believer until God screws you inside out

God never screws his children rather its the other way round..... The Devil will screw you and kill you.... That's what he does.... He comes to kill, to steal and to destroy, but Jesus christ has come to give us eternal life
Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2013

rill:
donroxy: Yes,LogicBoy and his crew are .... !!!

The crew are even better than LogicBoy who is more hissshhh!!!

obadiah777: thats what the lord said. i am only bearing witness cheesy

I must be a boss cool

(SMH at Obadiah- a mod engaging in such nonsense)

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: point here is if the egg and chicken can exist without knowing which came first, there is a God and creation. which came first or who created the first ? i dont know, but the analogy of the chicken and egg tells you that its a reality

so which came first, god or his creator?

1 Like

Re: If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool by ooman(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Point of correction! This world is created by God and not god!
Secondly, god or gods are created by man! They can be made of gold, timber, wood, iron etc.... These gods are man-made that cannot see, talk or hear!!
God created Lucifer who was an Angel and later became the Devil!!!
God is the beginning and the last..... He is the creator of the Heaven and earth, seas, animals and plants.......

God is the greatest!!!
Glory unto his name forever and ever!!!

ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Creators [(religions' God(s)]are Multi-dimensional Humanoid Aliens. / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.