Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday (8528 Views)

Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2013
Absolute balderdash, anyone who love his national team and want to support them should fund his/her own travel bill... Why should the government fund such a trip? Is that how things are done in the west?
What impact ll a 200 man delegate have on the home team in terms of support? We too like to dey deceive ourselves
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by AKMoney1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
[size=15pt]263?[/size] lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Steezz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
Actually its 200 fans plus anoda 63 officials...making it 263
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Burger01(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
DrKlever: Good! Hope another plane crash will not happen?

Evil wisher!

sad
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by RealAlfranco: 2:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Is Ethiopia hosting da olympics?? 263 people oo haba!!
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by ziccoit: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
arthgideon:
Amadu said 263 persons, including 23 players, coaches, NFF and National Sports Commission officials as well as members . . . . . . . . . . . .

263! When fg claimed the nation is bankrupt. It's either these people don't listen to what people are saying or they don't give a damn.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
abeg no let anoda plane crash happen o, abeg o.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by blkmum700: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Be like say the match vanue na heaven so delegates nava go dere before,when no be world cup final,if we mistakenly enta world cup final na d whole senetors and reps de go brazil go watch d match.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ogbeche77: Absolute balderdash, anyone who love his national team and want to support them should fund his/her own travel bill... Why should the government fund such a trip? Is that how things are done in the west?
What impact ll a 200 man delegate have on the home team in terms of support? We too like to dey deceive ourselves
u jst hypothesized dis mata nw, av u eva gone out of d shores of dis country 2 knw hw things r being done in oda countries? Who tld u dat dier govts don't sponsor pple 2 cheer dier teams up in away matches... U jst cum here and tlk rubbish, always criticizing govt decisions. Only few understands d power of supporters club in a match. Stop assuming things, b sure.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
stephenobuks: Half of that delegation aren't amembers of the supporter's club!!! Am sure of that
source?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by searay(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
3ace: Who be dis? Ofe fori ko ina, abi? Like one fan tweeted, "Ethiopians know their pitch like the back of their palms, we know how to beat them like the back of our palms. Source-Channels sports tonight.
I'm the son of my Father, adiôk mkpô unô fien. Am I not entitle to my Opinion? Just mark my words. The Eagles are loosing 1-0
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
didisky: Money they should use for better things
like?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
stephenobuks: Half of that delegation aren't amembers of the supporter's club!!! Am sure of that
dey r pple 4rm ur village ba? EM YOU EM YOU (M-U-M-U)
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
ziccoit:

263! When fg claimed the nation is bankrupt. It's either these people don't listen to what people are saying or they don't give a damn.
dude there is smthng called a budget, a financial instrument of appropriation. The country may be bankrupt in paying treasury bills bt we may be buoyant in sport allocations. Besides if & when we qualify, the revenue accrued from FIFA allocation would almost tripple the cost of this trip. Again the ticket sales (which would be paid for in full by CrossRiver state govt), broadcast rites, advert sales etc during the return leg in Calabar would double the cost of the trip. Look at the brighter side bro, our eagles have learnt to fly after a long period of failure, lets get behind them.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Most of those oga at the tops are going there for ethopian WOMEN.When we qualify for the world cup in brazil it will be worst than this,about 90% of the national assembly members would go to brazil in the name of supporting the super eagles,when i really know they are going thr to support brazilian girlz nyanch.Smh.God give me cash make i go rio de janeiro',the land of beautiful women.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by dominique(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
nerodenero: At times, supporters' chanting and singing can have a great effect on the game's outcome. The large entourage is to an extent commendable. I don't blame your mindset, that is what our leaders have reduced us to.

200+ is hell of a lot of people to cheer the team on. Not like they'll be going out of their pockets, the FG will be responsible for their transport and welfare all through their trip. Does this sound like what a broke nation does?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by MrMac10(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Another avenue for Public funds to be misused Presido please stop wasting innocent taxpayers money
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique:

200+ is hell of a lot of people to cheer the team on. Not like they'll be going out of their pockets, the FG will be responsible for their transport and welfare all through their trip. Does this sound like what a broke nation does?
allow dem na.If govt no sponsor supporters club,una go talk,now dem don sponsor them,una stil dey complain.Watin?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique:

hey lady, if u lack hw 2 analyze things pls kindly sharrap, do u knw hw big a football stadium is? Imagine a stadium of 20,000 capacity and jst 200 pple r dere 2 cheer dem up, wit dis number sef, Ethiopian fans wil phagocytosize Nigerian fans. Use ur head na
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
olrotimi: dude there is smthng called a budget, a financial instrument of appropriation. The country may be bankrupt in paying treasury bills bt we may be buoyant in sport allocations. Besides if & when we qualify, the revenue accrued from FIFA allocation would almost tripple the cost of this trip. Again the ticket sales (which would be paid for in full by CrossRiver state govt), broadcast rites, advert sales etc during the return leg in Calabar would double the cost of the trip. Look at the brighter side bro, our eagles have learnt to fly after a long period of failure, lets get behind them.
u av a good head on ur neck jare. God Bless u
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by PrinceJustice(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
So why ASUU never end STRIKE?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by hollypagan: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
imagine where your mind is heading , evil like u
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by LeStylo: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2013

Others include:
Ministers children on hols from European & American Universities
Bored concubines of officials
Estacode quota system in the Sport ministry - eg. Oga, u know say me i never comot ince January o
And others...
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: hey lady, if u lack hw 2 analyze things pls kindly sharrap, do u knw hw big a football stadium is? Imagine a stadium of 20,000 capacity and jst 200 pple r dere 2 cheer dem up, wit dis number sef, Ethiopian fans wil phagocytosize Nigerian fans. Use ur head na
those ethopian fanz that can frustrate players.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Mexyz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Y NATIONAL ASSEMBLY MEMBERS NA? Anyway, i hope they are not going to receive WATCHING ALLOWANCE?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
Our President is wasteful. This was the same thing that was done this week when the wife of the President, Patience Jonathan, when she visited South Korea with many people in her delegation. My uncle asked me if South Korea is an African country when he saw the people Patience went with.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by solomon111(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Our President is wasteful. This was the same thing that was done this week when the wife of the President, Patience Jonathan, when she visited South Korea with many people in her delegation. My uncle asked me if South Korea is an African country when he saw the people Patience went with.
ode.
Bringing your dumb politics to the sports section.
Buhari will never be president whether you like it or not.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by UyiIredia(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique: Na to misappropriate funds na im dey sabi. More than half of those delegates have no business being there.

I really hope it isn't public funds used for this.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Fullback: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
olrotimi: dude there is smthng called a budget, a financial instrument of appropriation. The country may be bankrupt in paying treasury bills bt we may be buoyant in sport allocations. Besides if & when we qualify, the revenue accrued from FIFA allocation would almost tripple the cost of this trip. Again the ticket sales (which would be paid for in full by CrossRiver state govt), broadcast rites, advert sales etc during the return leg in Calabar would double the cost of the trip. Look at the brighter side bro, our eagles have learnt to fly after a long period of failure, lets get behind them.
u know book my brother.. All these people complaining know nothing about football.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Fullback: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Our President is wasteful. This was the same thing that was done this week when the wife of the President, Patience Jonathan, when she visited South Korea with many people in her delegation. My uncle asked me if South Korea is an African country when he saw the people Patience went with.
so ur uncle no even know wie South korea dey nd him get mouth to crictise GEJ.. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Week 16 Sure Pool Bankers / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos / Enugu Rangers Sign Merchandising Contract With D&M On Lotto Sportswear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.