Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday (8525 Views)

Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Suicide bombers Die In Failed Plot At Super Eagles Match In Ethiopia / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Scun: Your nemesis is here.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There surely is a mental healthcare deficiency in Naija. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My belle wan tear. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Theben(m): 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Walahi, this English team cannot stand African teams like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroun, Bourkina Faso, Egypt and even Senegal. Roy Hogson is just parading a group of 11 defenders.

If na friendlies now, them go beat Brazil and Spain.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by dominique(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: hey lady, if u lack hw 2 analyze things pls kindly sharrap, do u knw hw big a football stadium is? Imagine a stadium of 20,000 capacity and jst 200 pple r dere 2 cheer dem up, wit dis number sef, Ethiopian fans wil phagocytosize Nigerian fans. Use ur head na

Why don't they send out a 2,000 delagation so they can make impact in the stadium then? Your president and his senators keep saying the nation is broke yet they squander billions on frivolities that can be avoided. If you don't know anything about priorities, kindly STFU.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Sagamite(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: hey lady, if u lack hw 2 analyze things pls kindly sharrap, do u knw hw big a football stadium is? Imagine a stadium of 20,000 capacity and jst 200 pple r dere 2 cheer dem up, wit dis number sef, Ethiopian fans wil phagocytosize Nigerian fans. Use ur head na

Did this person actually use the term "analyze"? angry
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
dominique:

Why don't they send out a 2,000 delagation so they can make impact in the stadium then? Your president and his senators keep saying the nation is broke yet they squander billions on frivolities that can be avoided. If you don't know anything about priorities, kindly STFU.
instead of making noise here claiming 2 knw hw bst govt shld spend, u can jst kindly take a bus cuming 2 Abuja (i'll accommodate u in our dogs' house) and go straight 2d aso rock/ national assembly 2 express ur grieverances. Dere is nothing wrong wit d numba of pple going 2 cheer our Super Eagles up, learn hw oda countries sponsor pple jst 2go and cheer dier National teams up. I-M-B-E-C-I-L-E.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

Did this person actually use the term "analyze"? angry
it seems u jst heard d word ''person'' or is it one of d names u bear in ur family? SMH 4 u
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by alotofgrace(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
263 undecided delegation.........we need more men agaisnt bh
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
alotofgrace: 263 undecided delegation.........we need more men agaisnt bh

Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Sagamite(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: it seems u jst heard d word ''person'' or is it one of d names u bear in ur family? SMH 4 u

You are a person!

Why did you use the word analyze?

Your moronic arsse knows how to analyze? angry
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Why did you use the word analyze?

Your moronic arsse knows how to analyze? angry
i knw ur type. Ejó lofè rò, elejo wéwé
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Sagamite(m): 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
jhidey08: i knw ur type. Ejó lofè rò, elejo wéwé

I know your type: A cretinous product of a failed education system who does not know his life is being destroyed by useless leaders due to the impact of their uselessness, and his ignorance and foolishness would make him defend these leaders and think he is making sense.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Lamexx(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
GEJ, you see what ASUU strike have caused now. We keep on producing half baked graduates and half cooked students. All these insults and abuses here are as a result of our failed educational system.
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by 14(m): 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nigeria should go there for a draw, if they try to win, its gonna be a heavy loss, Altitude and fans will be against them, you must ask SA, what happened to them, that bumpy pitch is not easy, 2nd half will be a challange since most of the players will be struggling to breathe due to low Oxygen level. Ethiopia has never lost in that bumpy pitch
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by omojaytee(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
searay: I see the Eagles loosing. Mark my words
wu b diz?!?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by jhidey08(m): 5:22am On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

I know your type: A cretinous product of a failed education system who does not know his life is being destroyed by useless leaders due to the impact of their uselessness, and his ignorance and foolishness would make him defend these leaders and think he is making sense.
okay. Noted#
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by bizonline1: 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
What are they going to do with such a large delegation?
Re: Nigeria's 263-man Delegation To Land In Ethiopia On Saturday by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
bizonline1: What are they going to do with such a large delegation?

Flenjor with the money that could have been pumped into education or infrastructure.

Thanks to the person called Goodluck Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOOD NEWS: Live Streaming Of NPFL Games To Global Viewers Starts On Sunday / Week 16 Sure Pool Bankers / Oduamadi Donates Food Items And Toiletries To The Motherless In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.