Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

"Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" (2570 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / Atheistic Contradiction / What Evidence Would Change Your Present Atheistic Postulations? @ NL Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
As the title suggests, some christians have made this claim many times in reply to the fact that their christianity is as a result of Europeans colonizing West Africa.

Here is a comment portraying such shallow thinking;

joel lala:

@ooman, sorry but am going to come at you and any other atheist here on the bolded...i have kept quiet on it but am going to say something about it.

Now, for some time i noticed that majority of NL atheist always use the word 'YOUR WHITE MASTER' on religious folks here in this forum...but indirectly and directly the NL(nairaland) atheist here too dont know that their atheistic belief or concept is from the so called white master..so if you are accusing someone of having a white master dont forget that you as an atheist have a 'WHITE MASTER' based on your own choosen ideology.
https://www.nairaland.com/1471731/questions-bug-believers-god/2#18720670

Did Atheism come from Europe or Asia? Do these people think that atheism is like a religion that can be traced back to a tribe?

I want to know how they know that the first person to say "wait, there is no evidence for this god, I dont believe in it" was a white man?
^^^
The above sentence is why atheism is universal- anyone can choose to be an atheist or not to believe in god without a holy book or other people. One can not be a christian either without a holy book or without another human to tell him about christianity.

Advice- stop making claims out of butthurt. Christianity came from your (christians) white master. That is a fact, lying against atheism wont change that

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Natural tribes without a god concept

The Piraha People:
Daniel Everett studied this primitive tribe, the Piraha people and according to Everett, the Pirahã have no concept of a supreme spirit or god, and they lost interest in Jesus when they discovered that Everett had never seen him. They require evidence based on personal experience for every claim made.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirah%C3%A3_people

For reason sake, this are primitive people who aren't even educated nor know anything about evolution...

When will Africans begin to see?

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
How an Amazonian tribe turned a missionary into an atheist:

This missionary, who went to the Piraha people is now an atheist, his story:

Daniel Everett, 57, a linguist in the Departmental Chair of Languages, Literatures and Cultures at Illinois State University, told presenter John McCarthy on the Excess Baggage programme, that he had travelled to the Amazon in the 70s to bring the tribe “the joy of faith” only to discover that they were a deeply contented people. In fact they seemed far better contented than he was.

According to Wikipedia, Everett “was having serious doubts by 1982, and had lost all faith by 1985 after having spent a year at MIT. He would not tell anyone about his atheism for another 19 years; when he finally did, his marriage ended in divorce and two of his three children broke off all contact.”

his full story here :

http://freethinker.co.uk/2008/11/08/how-an-amazonian-tribe-turned-a-missionary-into-an-atheist/

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman: Natural tribes without a god concept

For reason sake, this are primitive people who aren't even educated nor know anything about evolution...

When will Africans begin to see?

Thank you!

What pains me is that the regulars will avoid this thread continue their false argument that atheism came from the white master

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Atheism is based on 'doubt'. Maybe doubt is only local to the white man.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Atheism & Skepticism in Africa

As Durant explains, certain Pygmy tribes found in Africa were observed to have no identifiable cults or rites. There were no totems, no gods, no spirits. Their dead were buried without special ceremonies or accompanying items and received no further attention. They even appeared to lack simple superstitions, according to travelers' reports.

Full story here:

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismhistory/a/PrimitiveAtheismSkepticism.htm

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Thank you!

What pains me is that the regulars will avoid this thread continue their false argument that atheism came from the white master

@Logiboy and ooman,

I got this info from the same link you posted about the Pirahã people, see below:

However, they do believe in spirits that can sometimes take on the shape of things in the environment. These spirits can be jaguars, trees, or other visible, tangible things including people.

Now, do Atheist believe in God, god, spirits, ghosts, Karma etc?

The answer is NO...Atheism by strict definition is the lack of a belief in gods, but it's generally extended to the lack of a belief in any supernatural entity or substance. That includes ghosts, spirits, souls, angels, demons, vampires, elves, bogeymen, unicorns, phoenixes and the energies of karma, chi, the Holy Spirit, life-force or The Force...

http://asktheatheist.rationalresponders.com/question/do_atheists_believe_in_ghosts_or_spirits

You guys believe strongly in evolution, but we all know that Charles Darwin (WHITE MAN) was the first person to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection.

If you accept evolution definitely you also are ensnared by the same white masters that you have accused several religious people of..

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
ooman: Atheism & Skepticism in Africa

As Durant explains, certain Pygmy tribes found in Africa were observed to have no identifiable cults or rites. There were no totems, no gods, no spirits. Their dead were buried without special ceremonies or accompanying items and received no further attention. They even appeared to lack simple superstitions, according to travelers' reports.

Full story here:

http://atheism.about.com/od/atheismhistory/a/PrimitiveAtheismSkepticism.htm

Now, these sect of Africans dont believe in Evolution or Darwin's theory do they?

BTW, who is Charles Darwin that you believe so much in his analogy? I guess he is a black man right? Lets see below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin

If you truly want to be an atheist(esp like the pygmy), you wont believe in anything at all and you should ensure you live a primitive lifestyle wink
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
aManFromMars: Atheism is based on 'doubt'. Maybe doubt is only local to the white man.. undecided undecided

Guy, why you dey do like this na..Abeg try upload wetin i post for your sticky thread.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03: As the title suggests, some christians have made this claim many times in reply to the fact that their christianity is as a result of Europeans colonizing West Africa.

Here is a comment portraying such shallow thinking;

https://www.nairaland.com/1471731/questions-bug-believers-god/2#18720670

Did Atheism come from Europe or Asia? Do these people think that atheism is like a religion that can be traced back to a tribe?

I want to know how they know that the first person to say "wait, there is no evidence for this god, I dont believe in it" was a white man?
^^^
The above sentence is why atheism is universal- anyone can choose to be an atheist or not to believe in god without a holy book or other people. One can not be a christian either without a holy book or without another human to tell him about christianity.

Advice- stop making claims out of butthurt. Christianity came from your (christians) white master. That is a fact, lying against atheism wont change that

Read my post properly, am talking about Nairaland atheist like you who accuse Christainity from coming from white master whereas everything you tend to accept( evolution etc) comes from the white man too.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

Read my post properly, am talking about Nairaland atheist like you who accuse Christainity from coming from white master whereas everything you tend to accept comes from the white man too.

How so?

Explain yourself rather than making some ambiguous claims
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

How so?

Explain yourself rather than making some ambiguous claims

You posted a link from a particular thread, i will suggest you go through that thread for further explanation and also my few post on this one as well.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

You posted a link from a particular thread, i will suggest you go through that thread for further explanation

Keep looking for maga

I read that thread....no sensible explanation. We are here- explain it now

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Keep looking for maga

I read that thread....no sensible explanation. We are here- explain it now

I will repost one of my reply that i posted in this thread again for you to see.

@Logiboy and ooman,

I got this info from the same link you posted about the Pirahã people, see below:

However, they do believe in spirits that can sometimes take on the shape of things in the environment. These spirits can be jaguars, trees, or other visible, tangible things including people.

The answer is NO...Atheism by strict definition is the lack of a belief in gods, but it's generally extended to the lack of a belief in any supernatural entity or substance. That includes ghosts, spirits, souls, angels, demons, vampires, elves, bogeymen, unicorns, phoenixes and the energies of karma, chi, the Holy Spirit, life-force or The Force...

http://asktheatheist.rationalresponders.com/question/do_atheists_believe_in_ghosts_or_spirits

You guys believe strongly in evolution, but we all know that Charles Darwin (WHITE MAN) was the first person to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection.

If you accept evolution definitely you also are ensnared by the same white masters that you have accused several religious people of..

Look below, and you will see your own post supporting the thesis of Evolution:

Logicboy03: The evolutionary basis for morality is something that has been studied and explained in evolutionary psychology. It is something that is now embedded in moral philosophy.

I made this thread to address the denial of facts by certain christians. This is the arrogance of ignorance that stems from religion. The inability to accept facts that are outside of one's religion. You can follow this thread to see what I am talking about
https://www.nairaland.com/1097131/strategies-dialoguing-atheists/2#12906664

That being said, there are christians who do accept evoloution and the evolutionary basis for morality- these are the people I respect and this thread is not for them

Now, unto the evolutionary basis for morality, I dont want it to be a long thread about moral philosophy and so I will give a short summary of the topic and I will leave links for those who seek knowledge to read.

First off, in moral philosophy there are 4 functional areas;

Descriptive ethics: What do people think is right?
Normative (prescriptive) ethics: How should people act?
Applied ethics: How do we take moral knowledge and put it into practice?
Meta-ethics: What does 'right' even mean?

The evolutionary basis for morality is quite objective in the descriptive morality or ethics. Evolutionary ethics is quite problematic in the normaitve or prescriptive morality because that would be trying to use evolution alone as a basis to determine human behaviour. The equivalent of using religion as a basis of justifying an ethical system.

The descriptive ethics in evolution focuses on "what is". It is the use of the theory of evolution to explain certain identified patterns and actions in human behaviour.

Summary of the Evolutionary basis for evolution

We humans as social animals have evolved certain basic instincts that enable us to survive and adapt to the environment and society. Some of these basic instincts function as a basic morality which we then hone with logic and societal interactions.

A practical example would be the care of a mother to her baby. This is a natural instinct many animals and humans as well have evolved with to protect their young ones from predators and a harsh environment for the future of the species. Carrying that to the modern day, we use better technology to aid us in child care, we use breat pumps and bottles to extract and store breast milk for our babies. We as rational human beings use what we good things we have learnt from years of taking care of children to come up with books on childcare.

Another example would be survival. Naturally, our survival is our basic animalistic instinct. We avoid predators and haards that would kill us. Instinctively, a dog would recoil at the sight of fire or a mouse would recoil at the sight of a predator. We also kill other to survive. We kill agressors and predators or we kill prey to eat. We frame many decisions around our survival. We dont do certain things because it will kill us on the lond eg drug overdose or addiction.

Another example would be murder. While it is a natural instincts to kill competitors or aggressors, natural selection favours groups which share and are cohisve. Natural selection favours sharers and co-operation within groups or society. In groups, animals can kill more prey and ward off predators. Natural selection suppiorts those groups who work together for the benefits of the group.

Now, the confusion arises with many religionists, where they say that natural can not explain everything about morality. Of course. We also have brains that are capable of reasoning with logic that moves us beyond our primal instincts and basic morality. That is the whole point; we have a basic morality which comes prepackaged but we have brains and reasoning that helps us move beyond out primal instincts.

There is another issue of social moral evolution, where societies' morality changes with time due to technological, politcal and environental factors but that is another topic.

Here are links for further reading;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_ethics
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/morality-biology/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxP_XPMqPsI&feature=related
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
As long as you strongly believe in the concept of evolution which was created and founded strongly by Charles Darwin (White Man), you my friend is also a slave to the white master....QED..Dont forget the pygmies dont believe in the concept of evolution by Charles darwin, they just live their primitive lives to the fullest..You want to truly be an atheist that isnt under a white man, then Live your life like the pygmies..
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

I will repost on of my reply that i posted in this thread again for you to see.

@Logiboy and ooman,

Well we are really different pls.

I dont believe in Anthropomorphic concept of God......I dont have a problem if God is universe or energy.

I believe in spirituality and spirits (spirit is force to me).......no demon or monsters attached

Have you seen me arguing evolution? Nope....I value experience than books composed of people's mind.

You could be right if your post was directed to 'nairaland atheist'.

Im a spiritual atheist.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by macof(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

@Logiboy and ooman,

Thank you

I support ur views here

1 Like

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
@ Joel Lala

1) Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. One can believe in evolution and be a christian or even a muslim...doesnt matter

2) The Piraha people believe in only what they see.....it doesnt matter if they call jaguars "spirits"...their definition of spirit is different from yours. FAIL
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Well we are really different pls.

I dont believe in Anthropomorphic concept of God......I dont have a problem if God is universe or energy.

I believe in spirituality and spirits (spirit is force to me).......no demon or monsters attached

Have you seen me arguing evolution? Nope....I value experience than books composed of people's mind.

You could be right if your post was directed to 'nairaland atheist'.

Im a spiritual atheist.

No, you are a deist that wants to roll with the cool atheist kids....
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03: @ Joel Lala

1) Evolution has nothing to do with atheism. One can believe in evolution and be a christian or even a muslim...doesnt matter

2) The Piraha people believe in only what they see.....it doesnt matter if they call jaguars "spirits"...their definition of spirit is different from yours. FAIL

What are you saying...

1. Any christian/muslim that believes and accepts the concept of evolution can not still be called a christian/muslim because evolution totally contradicts the christain or muslim beliefs..It is just like saying a christian/muslim can still believe in paganism and still be called a christian/muslim..SMH

Bros, accept and stop beating about the bush, you too have white masters based on your own accepted concept....If you dont want to have white masters based on the theory of evolution, be free and live like the pygmies that ooman posted who dont believe in God, god, evolution nada..As long as you accept evolution, you too are enslave by white masters..

2. As for the Piraha people, as long as they believe in spirits, whether na jaguar o, rat, cockroach etc they still believe in a something called spirit..
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

What are you saying...

1. Any christian/muslim that believes and accepts the concept of evolution can not still be called a christian/muslim because evolution totally contradicts the christain or muslim beliefs..It is just like saying a christian/muslim can still believe in paganism and still be called a christian/muslim..SMH

Bros, accept and stop beating about the bush, you too have white masters based on your own accepted concept....If you dont want to have white masters based on the theory of evolution, be free and live like the pygmies that ooman posted who dont believe in God, god, evolution nada..As long as you accept evolution, you too are enslave by white masters..

2. As for the Piraha people, as long as they believe in spirits, whether na jaguar o, rat, cockroach etc they still believe in a something called spirit..

1) Some atheists dont believe in evolution. So you can yarn bullsheit all you want

2) SMh
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

1) Some atheists dont believe in evolution. So you can yarn bullsheit all you want

2) SMh

1. Yeah, but you do, making you to have a white master.. As for the bolded, it shows your informal fallacy here.

2. undecided
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

1. Yeah, but you do, making you to have a white master.. As for the bolded, it shows your informal fallacy here.

2. undecided

lol.....atheism has nothing to do with evolution. Atheism is not science.

If accepting evolution as science = having a white master
then, using windows/apple = having a white master.

You dont evne understand why you christians have a white master. The reason is that your Jesus is painted white in your Nigerian churches due to the fact that it was white colonizers and slave masters that brought the religion to Nigeria.

How you can project this to atheism is just bewildering

2 Likes

Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

You dont evne understand why you christians have a white master. The reason is that your Jesus is painted white in your Nigerian churches due to the fact that it was white colonizers and slave masters that brought the religion to Nigeria.

First of all, i am talking about your evolution theory here and not the hardware or software that were being made...Also, i mentioned Nairaland Atheist (esp you and ooman) and not your white man's atheist here.

You believe and accept that man was formed through evolution theory right? Who formed the concept of evolution here? ans: A WHITE MAN.

Since Atheism has nothing to do with evolution, that means according to you, christianiy has nothing to do with evolution, so a christian can say man evolved from apes and also man/earth was made by God right? Wont it contradict what he stands for as a christian and will that sound proper to your own ears?

As an African, you are meant to stand to your own concept which you gave a clear example of the pygmies..Now do the pygmies believe they were made through the concept of evolution? the answer is NO..Showing they stand to their own believes..Pygmies will definately use gadget like phones, windows etc but will not accept evolution into their culture.

On the other hand, you accept that man was formed from apes via evolution and yet you post the link of the pygmies..Is this not contradictory here.

African atheist dont believe in Evolution, but you as an African on the other hand accepted the Theory of Evolution from the white man.

As for christian churches painting a white man as Jesus christ in churches is a fallacy because it is not all churches in Nigeria that have painting of Jesus christ..

Bro, you are guilty of having a white master same way as you accuse other religious people here.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

No, you are a deist that wants to roll with the cool atheist kids....

Deist? Someone called me theist, another called me pagan....alien called me pantheist. Which one will I follow?

Someone wants to redefine atheism.

I always bash you with 'concept of God you disbelief'.....dont press my button.
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

First of all, i am talking about your evolution theory here and not the hardware or software that were being made...Also, i mentioned Nairaland Atheist (esp you and ooman) and not your white man's atheist here.

You believe and accept that man was formed through evolution theory right? Who formed the concept of evolution here? ans: A WHITE MAN.

Since Atheism has nothing to do with evolution, that means according to you, christianiy has nothing to do with evolution, so a christian can say man evolved from apes and also man/earth was made by God right? Wont it contradict what he stands for as a christian and will that sound proper to your own ears?

As an African, you are meant to stand to your own concept which you gave a clear example of the pygmies..Now do the pygmies believe they were made through the concept of evolution? the answer is NO..Showing they stand to their own believes..Pygmies will definately use gadget like phones, windows etc but will not accept evolution into their culture.

On the other hand, you accept that man was formed from apes via evolution and yet you post the link of the pygmies..Is this not contradictory here.

African atheist dont believe in Evolution, but you as an African on the other hand accepted the Theory of Evolution from the white man.

As for christian churches painting a white man as Jesus christ in churches is a fallacy because it is not all churches in Nigeria that have painting of Jesus christ..

Bro, you are guilty of having a white master same way as you accuse other religious people here.

lol.....fail.

Evolution is science. Science works whether you believe in it or not. It doesnt matter if it was a white man called Darwin who found evolution or a white man Newton that found the universal laws of gravitation or a Japanese man that found the pricinples of robotics- what matters in science is what works or what is fact.

Science doesnt ask you to believe. It is there for you to test or investigate or use via the scientific method. There is no master or slave in science- only hpothesis, tests, research, theories and laws.

Religion on the other hand, asks you to submit. Submit your brain to the particular religion or to the God of the religion. Your christian religion in particular tells you to submit to a Jewish God. Your brain is useless- the bible is there to think for you. This is why you believe in wizards and witches. Religion is mental slavery. Guess what? Your ancestors were enslaved by that religion both physically and mentally. Go and watch Django then look at the scene that they were flogging a female slave- the slave master doing the flogging was quoting the bible.

F4ck you and your f4cking slave religion cool
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by macof(m): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Deist? Someone called me theist, another called me pagan....alien called me pantheist. Which one will I follow?

Someone wants to redefine atheism.

I always bash you with 'concept of God you disbelief'.....dont press my button.

desist, atheist, pantheist English is a bastard, na to check dictionary
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03: @ Joel Lala

perfect reply...
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

another perfect reply....no need for reiteration....
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....fail.

Evolution is science. Science works whether you believe in it or not. It doesnt matter if it was a white man called Darwin who found evolution or a white man Newton that found the universal laws of gravitation or a Japanese man that found the pricinples of robotics- what matters in science is what works or what is fact.

Science doesnt ask you to believe. It is there for you to test or investigate or use via the scientific method. There is no master or slave in science- only hpothesis, tests, research, theories and laws.

Religion on the other hand, asks you to submit. Submit your brain to the particular religion or to the God of the religion. Your christian religion in particular tells you to submit to a Jewish God. Your brain is useless- the bible is there to think for you. This is why you believe in wizards and witches. Religion is mental slavery. Guess what? Your ancestors were enslaved by that religion both physically and mentally. Go and watch Django then look at the scene that they were flogging a female slave- the slave master doing the flogging was quoting the bible.

still another perfect....keep up the good work of logic... wink
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol.....fail.

As long as you believe you evolved from apes, you are and will continue to be a white man's slave..

As long as you continue to use the white man's theory or concept to counter religious beliefs or theories, you will also be ensnared by your white masters..if you dont want to be enslaved by the white man, then look for and use our very own african theories to prove christianity/islam as false...
Re: "Atheistic Belief Is Also From The White Master" by ooman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

As long as you believe you evolved from apes, you are and will continue to be a white man's slave..

As long as you continue to use the white man's theory or concept to counter religious beliefs or theories, you will also be ensnared by your white masters..if you dont want to be enslaved by the white man, then look for and use our very own african theories to prove christianity/islam as false...

oh, there are some...

Ori lababo, aba forisha sile .... meaning, we should have looked into our selfs rather than worship gods....

and i seem to remember a Yoruba story that says that monkey tried to become human by eating some concoctions prescribed by a herbalist, but ate too much so it remained between human and animal

and lot more of Yoruba folklore about change in organisms and weak atheism but here is not the place for reiterating myths.... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator / Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus / Need A Prophetic Church Within Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.