Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin (33709 Views)

Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Photos: Famous Cows Owned By Buhari / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by frankhills(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless
I wonder ooo, this one na terrorists' breeding ground no be school at all!!!!!!!!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by NaijaChild: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
So much 4 d so_called "fight for freedom" in d Delta!..y can't dis institution be sited on d soil of the land anywhere in Niger Delta?? ..make I hear better story joorr!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by femeluaka(m): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY WHERE VIOLENCE, KILLINGS, THUGGERY, LAWLESSNESS, NEGATIVITY PAYS FULL TIME. WE HAVE SOWN NOW ITS TIME TO REAP.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sss341: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
Please people, I need your help to win the Etisalat Prize for flash fiction literature.

As I step into the house, it’s empty. At least it feels so. I bound up the stairs two at a time and get to the landing.
I turn left headed to my studio.
I do not hear the sounds at first-maybe because I don’t expect it-but it
slowly registers in my consciousness. I turn back and head to the
source of the sound; my bedroom. As I get closer, I get this eerie
feeling like they do in movies and I feel goosebumps all over.
The sound continues; tap tap tap.
The house is tiled and I make no sound as I walk towards the door.
When I get to the door, it’s ajar. Nothing strange about that. Am not
particular about closing doors or bringing down the toilet cover. The
sound stops as I touch the door handle. A loud silence envelopes the
house.
If I were watching a movie, I would probably call the actor a fool for going ahead to enter the room.
I open the door.
As I step into the room, I receive a heavy shove and I fall headlong on
the floor. As I struggle to turn around, my attacker pounces on me. The
knife in his hands tries to plunge into my chest. I grab his hands and
we struggle.....continue reading and vote @ etisalatprize.com/unforeseen/....I nid una help more dan eva...help a brother!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sCun: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Asari eating billions, Tompolo eating billions. Government officials eating billions, what's left for the ordinary people. The Personal Assistant to the Rivers state Chief of Staff just last week, lauched a hotel worth N300 million. This is a guy that had absolutely nothing before the chief of staff made him his P.A. I initially thought he was building that hotel on behalf of his boss the Chief of staff, but I later discovered that it is his personal investment. Now if he was able to invest that kind of money in building a hotel, imagine how much he has in total, then imagine how much his boss has, also imagine how much the governor himself has stolen, what about the ministers? Wow!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Jorryy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
All Thanks To Yaradua n Jonathan for quandering our money on Militant
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 11:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Scun: Asari eating billions, Tompolo eating billions. Government officials eating billions, what's left for the ordinary people. The Personal Assistant to the Rivers state Chief of Staff just last week, lauched a hotel worth N300 million. This is a guy that had absolutely nothing before the chief of staff made him his P.A. I initially thought he was building that hotel on behalf of his boss the Chief of staff, but I later discovered that it is his personal investment. Now if he was able to invest that kind of money in building a hotel, imagine how much he has in total, then imagine how much his boss has, also imagine how much the governor himself has stolen, what about the ministers? Wow!

That is the money that was supposed to be used to provide cretins like you with a quality education being wasted! undecided

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 12, 2013
Mr. Asari-Dokubo said he chose to establish the institutions in Benin Republic because he does not only LIVE there, but has ADOPTED it as his country. Wonders will never end in naija.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sCun: 12:03am On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

That is the money that was supposed to be used to provide cretins like you with a quality education being wasted! undecided
Why should I bother? No one is left out of this your ''quality education'' crap. I am sure you also tell that to people who went to the same schools with you.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 12:10am On Oct 12, 2013
Scun: Why should I bother? No one is left out of this your ''quality education'' crap. I am sure you also tell that to people who went to the same schools with you.

People that went to the same school as myself, or even any top UK school, would never talk as daftly as you talk or lack the ability/pride to defend their public statements.

Only cretinous products of a failed education system are like that.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sCun: 12:13am On Oct 12, 2013
Sagamite:

People that went to the same school as myself, or even any top UK school, would never talk as daftly as you talk or lack the ability/pride to defend their public statements.

Only cretinous products of a failed education system are like that.
That doesn't stop you from calling them products of a failed education system, does it? It is your personal anthem.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Oct 12, 2013
Scun: That doesn't stop you from calling them products of a failed education system, does it? It is your personal anthem.

No, I only call fucktards like you that.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by emudiagaebbah: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2013
Asari has failed his people.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dady12: 3:38am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote

author=duality]

Firstly, are you the same person as dady12?

My point is on the highlighted part of his post.

Look at the highlighted very well and you 'll see my point. If you are
the same person, you 'll see that this last post does not follow the
thought pattern of the first.

Note; I don't make baseless criticism because I think broadly. Fact is,
you'll condemn him anyway, even if he establishes it in Nigeria.
[/quote]how would i condemn him if he establish it in the region,they
said, the region is undevelop and he failed to dev it when he ve the
opportunity,
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by stantob(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2013
ayodeji752: Asari Dokubo dropped out of unical and rivers state university. A dropped out is now establishing a university. These guys are rendering university degree useless

Was Bill Gate not a university drop out ? How is he rendering university degree useless ? If he use the money buy private jet, you will be the one to complain, he invest the money to better other lives, yet you type off point. His moves are supported if it is with a clear heart.

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by ini4brandon(m): 4:38am On Oct 12, 2013
peckhamboi: Let me quickly apply for Kidnapping and Militancy studies on their website so I can be rich like Asari
courses offered ; BUNKERING 101- 4units
KIDNAPPING 121-3units
SWIMOLOGY AND DIVING SCIENCE -3 units
INTRO.TO PIPE LINE VANDALIZATION-2units
PSYCOPHANCY 2015(borrowed course)
etc
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dunmomie: 6:13am On Oct 12, 2013
So asari fit talk am 4 mouth say im don adopt anoda country,hmmm...o ga o,fela don kuku sing am tey tey na we 9ja neva ja..
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 12, 2013
ini4brandon: courses offered ; BUNKERING 101- 4units
KIDNAPPING 121-3units
SWIMOLOGY AND DIVING SCIENCE -3 units
INTRO.TO PIPE LINE VANDALIZATION-2units
PSYCOPHANCY 2015(borrowed course)
etc
how right are you, '"PSYCHOPHANCY,"' and how well ur mess/fart/post spoke volumes of it...
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by CGKing(m): 6:47am On Oct 12, 2013
This news really offends me.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2013
asari dokubo is a new breed of nigerian freedom fighter and a pillar of philatropy and embodiment of hope for the niger delta pple who have sufferred angony of dash hope and pain of unrealised promise in the hand of the north hegemony backed with their fearful cohort in some section in this country becos of some religion affiliation. I see the enthusiasm in your heart to build an enduring legacy for the niger delta pple. Education revolution among the niger delat region has begun and it must be won now or never again. Massive and employable workforces will be manufactured frm the great institution to manage and control the oil and gas sector in the niger delta region. I salute u for starting the mind revolution even though some pple with functional fixation or prejudice may want to condemn ur giant strides for the niger delta region. Asari dokubo saw beyond the niger delta region and he is using his host country as a platform to conscientise the niger delta pple on the need to get quality education and contribute the quota to regional development according to their training, expertise and experience. We know how the like of dangote, the business mugul, otedola, the oil magnet, and others become billionaire in this country. It is only the federal government dat has the capacity to turn pauper into a billionaire. There are many case study in this country to support my point of view. dangote was a business man who got the first contract by the federal govt to supply cement for the contruction of building in festac and otedola during obj regime had the sole or only license to import diesel into this country with import subsidy frm govt. Adenuga was the ptdf chairman during ibb administration. Tell me a billionaire in this country and i will tell you hw he made his money tru government patronage. If the present govt taught it wise to make billionaire out of the oil rich region in the niger delta region, so what. Dat is the culture and tradition in this country unless u re suffering from historical amnensia or paradigm delusion. that is why some sections in this country is hell bent on snatching the key to finance and central bank and rule us at all cost. what we need is fair quota system of billionaires based on favourable government policy framework or contract. what you need to become a sudden or overnait billionaire is to get govt contract or favourable policies. Once again, it is only the federal govt dat can make a pauper to become billionaire overnait in nigeria. If you have a contrary view, u can take me on on this pressing issues. Donot take phensic for another man headache. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by nerodenero: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2013
omusiliyu: Few months ago Tompolo ex-millitant and School cert holder purchased Private Jet worth #2.12BN, now Asari-Dokubo built a private University from Fed-Govt money in Rep of Benin, and Nigeria graduates are roamin the street searchin for work. Is it not better to join BH, Millitants than goin to school, it seems our government prefferd those deadly act than schoolin that's why ASUU is on strike for the past 3months... God will judge sha...
To an extent,that is the gesture from the government but at the same time,can two wrongs make a right?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2013
d citizen:
asari dokubo is a new breed of nigerian freedom fighter and a pillar of philatropy and embodiment of hope for the niger delta pple who have sufferred angony of dash hope and pain of unrealised promise in the hand of the north hegemony backed with their fearful cohort in some section in this country becos of some religion affiliation. I see the enthusiasm in your heart to build an enduring legacy for the niger delta pple. Education revolution among the niger delat region has begun and it must be won now or never again. Massive and employable workforces will be manufactured frm the great institution to manage and control the oil and gas sector in the niger delta region. I salute u for starting the mind revolution even though some pple with functional fixation or prejudice may want to condemn ur giant strides for the niger delta region. Asari dokubo saw beyond the niger delta region and he is using his host country as a platform to conscientise the niger delta pple on the need to get quality education and contribute the quota to regional development according to their training, expertise and experience. We know how the like of dangote, the business mugul, otedola, the oil magnet, and others become billionaire in this country. It is only the federal government dat has the capacity to turn pauper into a billionaire. There are many case study in this country to support my point of view. dangote was a business man who got the first contract by the federal govt to supply cement for the contruction of building in festac and otedola during obj regime had the sole or only license to import diesel into this country with import subsidy frm govt. Adenuga was the ptdf chairman during ibb administration. Tell me a billionaire in this country and i will tell you hw he made his money tru government patronage. If the present govt taught it wise to make billionaire out of the oil rich region in the niger delta region, so what. Dat is the culture and tradition in this country unless u re suffering from historical amnensia or paradigm delusion. that is why some sections in this country is hell bent on snatching the key to finance and central bank and rule us at all cost. what we need is fair quota system of billionaires based on favourable government policy framework or contract. what you need to become a sudden or overnait billionaire is to get govt contract or favourable policies. Once again, it is only the federal govt dat can make a pauper to become billionaire overnait in nigeria. If you have a contrary view, u can take me on on this pressing issues. Donot take phensic for another man headache. I rest my case

If you see a man who obviously has mental issues as your symbol of hope then you need to be committed to a mental asylum.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by mojeer678: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2013
Bizibi: Well,it is his money and i dont have time hittin my head on the wall bcuz anything can happen in nigeria

Obviously you've not been reading the comments in this thread; his sources of income is unknown (euphemism for stolen/looted/dubious/funny source of riches) hence it's not 'his money' as you dismissively pointed out.

If the authorities, both in Nigeria and Benin Republic, can be dumb or complicit to allowing such a massive transfer of the money required for the establishment, construction, equipping, running of a school, whether tertiary or a sport academy which could also serve as a front for the training of terrorists, given this guy's better known antecedents, then they both deserve what's soon coming to them.

He and his management would have applied for certain approvals to move funds, banks would've been involved on either sides, customs, border patrols, state security agencies, foreign affairs, CBN and even the Presidency would at one time or the other would have signed off on the processes needed for this chap to actualise his plans, making his dream a reality.

One should not lose sleep over all these and others who are establishing businesses in Ghana, South Africa, Dubai etc with stolen loot from Nigeria. Their chickens would soon come home to roost.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by dcitizen1: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2013
@Sagamite, you are claiming to have had ur education in the uk. Pple like you are the bane of this country development. Ur generation dat has migrated to the uk has failed to return to nigeria to contribute their knowledge for national development but ended up dragging the reputation of this great country to the mud. let me put this message into your thin and empty skull dat notable so called nationalists in this country have made idols out of ethnicity by appealing to ethnic and sectional sentiment. asari dokubo was once the leader of the ijaw youth congress where he made a remarkable achievement in radicalling the youth for self determination and fair resource control. The result of the long term struggle is yielding a desirable result today. Many of the militants today are enjoying the best of education in world class univerties and technical college across the globe. Now, the militants will return to take their destiny into their own hand by taking a full control of the oil and gas sector of the economy. Dat is the beauty of one nigeria. The dokubo university is strategic and instrumental to training able manpower dat will contribute their quota to regional and national development. Our nation today is in the dire need of competent and able manpower to take over the oil and gas business. Asari dokubo is on course, on a right course. Moralist and idealist can go to the national conference and take advantage of the platform to build the nation on fairness, equity and justice.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Hello Peeps,

Can the admin give me full info on having my [b][/b]M.Sc in Oil Bunkering. At least I will be in the Oil and Gas too. That guy is a sure clown!!! And guys, don't be shocked when you see Naijas trooping there for admission! lipsrsealed
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2013
d citizen:
@Sagamite, you are claiming to have had ur education in the uk. Pple like you are the bane of this country development. Ur generation dat has migrated to the uk has failed to return to nigeria to contribute their knowledge for national development but ended up dragging the reputation of this great country to the mud. let me put this message into your thin and empty skull dat notable so called nationalists in this country have made idols out of ethnicity by appealing to ethnic and sectional sentiment. asari dokubo was once the leader of the ijaw youth congress where he made a remarkable achievement in radicalling the youth for self determination and fair resource control. The result of the long term struggle is yielding a desirable result today. Many of the militants today are enjoying the best of education in world class univerties and technical college across the globe. Now, the militants will return to take their destiny into their own hand by taking a full control of the oil and gas sector of the economy. Dat is the beauty of one nigeria. The dokubo university is strategic and instrumental to training able manpower dat will contribute their quota to regional and national development. Our nation today is in the dire need of competent and able manpower to take over the oil and gas business. Asari dokubo is on course, on a right course. Moralist and idealist can go to the national conference and take advantage of the platform to build the nation on fairness, equity and justice.

You are a person!

People like me are the bane to Nigeria's development? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this the ratiocination they teach you fucktards in your failed education system? This is similar to the person called Scun that said family planning is Nigeria's second biggest problem. You cretins just pull opinions from your moronic arsses? And you will say "I am a graduate"?

Why would people like me return to Nigeria?

To return to frustration, inferior pay or entrepreneurial opportunities, poor labour rights, poor social amenities, potential of one or his loved ones being kidnapped, being killed by cretins like you because one spoke against a crook that is from your tribe etc?

You think one is reetarded like you?

person, what desirable result has the mental case achieved? Money and power for himself? Fooool! Products of a failed education system that can be used like dummies and they would follow mumuishly because "he is our own". Cretin, go and look at real freedom fighters, not this undiagnosed mad man who when I see clips of him talking, I am honestly sure he has mental issues.

Out of at least 10m youths from SS, a few hundreds of thugs (who surely are not the brightest) are paid ridiculous allowances and sent to training to keep them quiet and you call that an achievement. Cretin, those are the kinds of people you encourage to be trained to lead you in future?

Foool, many of the sane and decently educated Niger Deltans that should be the leaders of tomorrow (and giving appropriate training) are roaming the streets of Lagos looking for job or living hand to mouth.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Mukaz: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2013
How would someone that has adopted benin republic as a country & also have is investment there be saying if nigerians did not vote gej,there will be war.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2013
Mukaz: How would someone that has adopted benin republic as a country & also have is investment there be saying if nigerians did not vote gej,there will be war.

The person would be the first to run when he hears the first GBOA of war.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by timijasco(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2013
Afterall, a university dropout established Microsoft Inc. Its a welcome development jare Asari carry go jorrrr!!!!
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by biodunid: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
No wonder he chose to set naija on fire. Amazing that he chose to run away from the country so well run by the man he says must rule for ever.
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
timijasco: Afterall, a university dropout established Microsoft Inc. Its a welcome development jare Asari carry go jorrrr!!!!

This foool is comparing Asari to Bill Gates?
Re: King Amachree University Owned By Asari-dokubo In Republic of Benin by sanandreas(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
i dey form gentle man. Oboi gra gra dey pay o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / Kwara Youths Shout "Ole" At Government House In Kwara (Video) / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.