Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. (601 Views)

Simple Trick To Sign In With Different Account On Your Firefox Browser / View Websites Remotely From Different Geographic Locations Using Geopeeker / Complete Tutorials On Designing A Wapka.m0bi Site.(codes/scripts Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. by Emyo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
I have been a partner owner of a forum. My partners and myself have agreed to share the boards among ourselves so that we can add individual Ad codes on the forum to generate fund independently.

Now all of us have approved AdSense accounts. Can we use all the AdSense account ads independently on the site also?.

If so what is the procedure to do it. Do we need to contact Google for this. Please let me know if it is against Google AdSense terms and conditions. If a new partner, wants to join with us, and havent AdSense account. Can he apply to AdSense through our site? What are the procedures to display these AdSense accounts on one site?
Re: Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. by teemy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
i recommended reading through google's terms and conditions thoroughly as a wrong move could shut you all down.
Re: Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
You can use an ad server to serve all your ads on the forum. All you need to do is to set the same rotation frequency for all the creatives (ads)
Re: Tips On Displaying Different Ad Codes From Different Account On A Website. by Emyo(m): 11:56am On Oct 12, 2013
JideTheBlogger: You can use an ad server to serve all your ads on the forum. All you need to do is to set the same rotation frequency for all the creatives (ads)
Jide thanks 4ur time. So you mean we all can make use of all our code adsense code on the same forum with the aid of an ad server software.?

Please do expantiate on this knowdlege pls.

(1) (Reply)

WAN Network Setup (thread closed) / Webmasters Please Help Me / Secret Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.