Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? (1453 Views)

Ladies Sundrying Their 'undies' Outside / Are You Comfortable With Someone Calling You ''nigga''? Need Your Opinions. / Am Not Comfortable With This Constant Change Of The "Face" Of Niaraland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Preceedo(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
This may be funny. Most naija guyz pay less attention to their undies and when they see any guy that changes frequently they call him a Sissy. Infact, the neatest naija guy wears his boxer for TWO WEEKS. Top on the list of this are the YORUBA guyz. Yoruba guyz can go TWO MONTHS with the same pant until it begins to itch them.

If any lady doubts me, she should check his husband pant the next time.

What is the reason behind this celebrated dirtiness.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Croix(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
'The neatest naija guy wears his undies for two weeks'...? Haba, guy! Don't wash ur dirty linens outside na.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by nnecar(f): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
most guys are naturally dirty and lazy
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Ayooxx(m): 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
This one na big lie o..like me na every 2 days I change and wash ma boxers o...
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Preceedo(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Croix: 'The neatest naija guy wears his undies for two weeks'...? Haba, guy! Don't wash ur dirty linens outside na.

see this one. Maybe you fall into that category?
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
@op how can someone wear one boxer for two weeks. I change mind every 2 days.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by samski(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
MEGA4BILLION: @op how can someone wear one boxer for two weeks. I change mind every 2 days.
....congratz
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by ITbomb(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
A friend of mine wore one for 3 weeks , at the end of the 3 weeks , it was unwashable , he threw it away and bought another one .
I no fit laugh
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Phranciz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Not all guys bro, can't were my boxers for more than two days and each day when I return from my outing I will make sure I spread it out side.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Preceedo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
ITbomb: A friend of mine wore one for 3 weeks , at the end of the 3 weeks , it was unwashable , he threw it away and bought another one .
I no fit laugh

thank you my bro. We are all aware of this malady but we pretend nt to know
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
I have a reasonable answer to your question, only if you can answer the following question of mine.
1. Where do you live?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. Who are your friends?
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
Phder: I have a reasonable answer to your question, only if you can answer the following question of mine.
1. Where do you live?
3. Who are your friends?
Exxxactly,one has to wonder; if the neatest Guy he knows(including himself) wears his Briefs for two Weeks.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
koonbey:
Exxxactly,one has to wonder; if the neatest Guy he knows(including himself) wears his Briefs for two Weeks.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Popowaa: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Preceedo: This may be funny. Most naija guyz pay less attention to their undies and when they see any guy that changes frequently they call him a Sissy. Infact, the neatest naija guy wears his boxer for TWO WEEKS. Top on the list of this are the YORUBA guyz. Yoruba guyz can go TWO MONTHS with the same pant until it begins to itch them.

*faints*gringringringrin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Popowaa: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
ITbomb: A friend of mine wore one for 3 weeks , at the end of the 3 weeks , it was unwashable , he threw it away and bought another one .
I no fit laugh
And they will be the ones asking for blowjobs.Girls don suffer.Kai!!!!gringringrin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Danhumprey: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
What?? 3weeks to 2 months Are they Fulanis?? Me,I change my boxers every 2 days ooo. I can't stand rashes due to wearing dirty undies!
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Danhumprey: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: And they will be the ones asking for blowjobs.Girls don suffer.Kai!!!!gringringrin
Hey. I have a pressing issue. We need to talk. smiley
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by mej67: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Boxers are 'wear once' and wash. Keep like 6 to 10 of them. Wear new one everyday and wash all on Sat.

Do this if u hope to get a norm dose of MouthAction (opp of cunni) grin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by ITbomb(m): 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
^^^ another pm on the way
The ministry is moving
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Popowaa: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Hey. I have a pressing issue. We need to talk. smiley
oksmiley
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
gringringringringrin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by didicold(f): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
I serzly cant stop laffing, so u guys can come wash ur dirty underwear in public*pardon d play on words*.....lol
my bros used to do dis when he was in his teens, ifwe ever came in contact with his boxers, na to put nylon on ur hand before lifting it. Eeeeeeeeew
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by AbuMikey(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2013

OP just dey yarn dust angry

I don't wear my boxer's short for more than 36 hours and I do only White and Light colored boxers

So,if you dirty,nor com dey use am disturb us!!! angry

Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Danhumprey: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Popowaa: oksmiley
And pls,could u try and be fast in responding the mails. Thanks.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Danhumprey: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
ITbomb: ^^^ another pm on the way
The ministry is moving
ITbomb please! embarassed Sijo is waiting for you.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by obongtunji: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
This may be funny. Most naija guyz pay less attention to their undies and when they see any guy that changes frequently they call him a Sissy. Infact, the neatest naija guy wears his boxer for TWO WEEKS. Top on the list of this are the YORUBA guyz. Yoruba guyz can go TWO MONTHS with the same pant until it begins to itch them.

I think you must be a dirty person too, for you to have know that guys around you don't change their boxers for two weeks and you can't influence them to be neat. Please stop generalizing things, for the fact that the guys you know do it doesn't mean every other guy does the same because I know I don't belong to that category.......lop
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by obongtunji: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Preceedo: This may be funny. Most naija guyz pay less attention to their undies and when they see any guy that changes frequently they call him a Sissy. Infact, the neatest naija guy wears his boxer for TWO WEEKS. Top on the list of this are the YORUBA guyz. Yoruba guyz can go TWO MONTHS with the same pant until it begins to itch them.

If you can use his instead of her in the second paragraph, I wonder how dirty where you grow up is, show me your friend and I will tell you how dirty you are.........lop
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Andyblaze: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: What?? 3weeks to 2 months Are they Fulanis?? Me,I change my boxers every 2 days ooo. I can't stand rashes due to wearing dirty undies!
Guy why u dey lie. Make una no mind dis boy. He's my roommate in skul, very dirty boy grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Danhumprey: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Andyblaze:
Guy why u dey lie. Make una no mind dis boy. He's my roommate in skul, very dirty boy grin grin
Lol.......see your teeth. Me and you,na who dey wear dirty boxers pass? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Andyblaze: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol.......see your teeth. Me and you,na who dey wear dirty boxers pass? cheesy
guy wen u de sleep 4 night 4 room, mosquito go just de fly around ur waist. Abeg we no want u for our room next semester.
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Caracta(f): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2013

*dies* shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Why Are Most Naijaaa Guyz Comfortable With Dirty Undies? by Preceedo(m): 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
koonbey:
obongtunji:

If you can use his instead of her in the second paragraph, I wonder how dirty where you grow up is, show me your friend and I will tell you how dirty you are.........lop
Abu Mikey:

OP just dey yarn dust angry

I don't wear my boxer's short for more than 36 hours and I do only White and Light colored boxers

So,if you dirty,nor com dey use am disturb us!!! angry

Phder: I have a reasonable answer to your question, only if you can answer the following question of mine.
1. Where do you live?
3. Who are your friends?

see them defending themselves. So you think if I'm dirty I would come and wash my linens outside?

I said MOST not ALL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mis-Education Of Idumuose / A Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad, LAG BUS / Men Spend More Time Gossiping Than Women –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.