Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? (48897 Views)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / Best Nysc Camp In Nigeria / Which State Has The Best Nysc Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by remsonik(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
k.style:
Farm n agric.....i wz d presidnt sef....mr peter,may d gods hunt u 4 puttin me in dat cds group....
u served in cross river shey,mr peter could be a pain in the ass atimes.I think red cross is cool. Op pls join one cds in camp so that when u re out of camp u won't be thrown in any nonsense cds. Best of luck
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by volalek: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Iaz93: ASUU why me??! Me sef for put mouth now! but. . .
u na very funny person oh
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Opiosko: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
I kinda likes d FRSC grp, pls how do one join?

2 Likes

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by sopoundz(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Federal road safety CDS group
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by MrFairplay4ume(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
My CDS is mdgs i'm enjoying it because i got the previlege to create awareness and changing mind of youths as they show more interest in the goals copled with admiration for my ability to talk with more composure. Just enjoy whatever you are doing, even the service year sometimes can be boring. Mdgs awareness, NYSC action.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by AbiJr: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
i ve realy benefit cos am a final yr student i hope NAFDAC cds is every were cos am aspiring thr cooli ve realy benefit cos am a final yr student i hope NAFDAC cds is every were cos am aspiring thr
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by OluwaKoopa(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
If you're ever posted to Oyo state, I'll advise Charity CDS group, I'm the current public relations officer and its so good to give back to the society especially the less privileged.
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by hikmoj(m): 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls make una com join NYSC Dvd too o we go soon launch am

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Waspy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
My CDS group sucked..COMET. I wanted to join " Breast without Spots" but the ZI won't let me.
@Topic.... Choice of CDS group depends on your course of study ( in some cases) and your interest. But if you want fun and more fun, then go for Band, the Press, FRSC and prolly Sports and Drama. embarassed
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by crest2j(m): 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
How do u join frsc? Wen u r stil in camp or afta camp?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Ojeilevbare(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
NEMA

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by godman01(m): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think I'll be going for Editorial (Publicity) CDS when going for services!
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by njuwo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
konklushun: Im enjoyin my service in konklushun village anumakpa Akpos kingdom
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by stargalameena: 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
It depends on were ur servin nd were dei post u...if u serve in abuja,try nd join OBS wit dt,u cn gt a letter to join Editorial Board.drZ no dullin moment wit uz
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Elmgnifico(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
So finally which stew sweet pass?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by dagr8oy: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
pls wat exactly does the band group do after camp?

and do they hav chances of being posted to a city if they join in d camp?

i need to do ICAN during my service yr so i need 2be posted to d city

expectin answers,,,,,tnx
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by HUGES: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Editorial (Publicity) CDS all the way.
Why? Cos it's the King of all CDS.
How can you be a member?
Join the Orientation Broadcasting Service (OBS) from camp. Be an active member in order to be recognized & posted to the town. Automatically, all Editorial or Publicity CDS members are posted to state capitals.
Editorial/Publicity CDS members from diff states are in charge of producing the monthly NYSC newsletters, the NYSC year magazine, radio & TV station programs, sensitizing schools among others. With collaboration with the NYSC PR Unit, they are the mouth piece of all other CDS & the NYSC.
Last Bullet:
If you manage to join Editorial/Publicity CDS & luck come smile on you to become the Presido, chai!
You don hammer!
Although, it's not easy to become a member of the OBS in camp not to talk of becoming an Editorial/Publicity CDS member.
Presidents of the Editorial/Publicity CDS are more powerful than Corper Liason Officers (CLOs). During my NYSC service year, I was the Editorial/Publicity CDS President of my set. I had sense, swagg & knew the way.
Long live Editorial/Publicity CDS!
Other CDS which I can recommend for people are: NYSC Band, Charity (The big boys & girl click. You go donate money like Dangote), Culture & Tourism,
Ahh! Bros wh state wey u for serve wey u dey 'hammer' as publicity president, abi na d kopa magazine abi na wetin.
Well OBS is d best wen u are in camp for those who have passion for broadcasting and radio presentation. And if u make it to into PUBLiCITY CDS after camp you will also enjoy it, that is if you love writing, public speaking and things of that nature. Some of us were opportuned to anchor programmes on radio for a whole quarter, and that means alot you know. Buttomline is that you have to love the arts I mentioned above for you to enjoy d Publicity CDS

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by joseph1832(m): 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Editorial (Publicity) CDS all the way.
Why? Cos it's the King of all CDS.
How can you be a member?
Join the Orientation Broadcasting Service (OBS) from camp. Be an active member in order to be recognized & posted to the town. Automatically, all Editorial or Publicity CDS members are posted to state capitals.
Editorial/Publicity CDS members from diff states are in charge of producing the monthly NYSC newsletters, the NYSC year magazine, radio & TV station programs, sensitizing schools among others. With collaboration with the NYSC PR Unit, they are the mouth piece of all other CDS & the NYSC.
Last Bullet:
If you manage to join Editorial/Publicity CDS & luck come smile on you to become the Presido, chai!
You don hammer!
Although, it's not easy to become a member of the OBS in camp not to talk of becoming an Editorial/Publicity CDS member.
Presidents of the Editorial/Publicity CDS are more powerful than Corper Liason Officers (CLOs). During my NYSC service year, I was the Editorial/Publicity CDS President of my set. I had sense, swagg & knew the way.
Long live Editorial/Publicity CDS!
Other CDS which I can recommend for people are: NYSC Band, Charity (The big boys & girl click. You go donate money like Dangote), Culture & Tourism,

Where did you serve?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Beesluv: 10:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Crosscopas... Wee!!! Gender Desk Office cds wasnt stressful n it wsnt dt interestn either
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by NwagbaraMercy: 10:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
The worst CDS is sanitation, although it saves time,depending on ur CDS inspector. If ur doubting me ask thurday Cds group in area ten gariki Abuja (Arts $ culture premises)
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by heykims(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
nd which Cds group is most appropriate for medical doctors?

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
MDGs!!

heykims: nd which Cds group is most appropriate for medical doctors?

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Alcheringa(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
heykims: nd which Cds group is most appropriate for medical doctors?
Health CDS
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by grimadult(m): 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
mr_king: FRSC .. Is apparently †ђξ Best CDS to join!! That FRSC cds uniform alone gives prestige!! I swear!! Just as someone here already noted! you'll get a Road safety I'd card! Infact, where I served in Kogi, Road safety members where entitled to free ride and bike! Infact most persons mistook us for Road safety staff! We usually go on Road check once in every week, we also established Road safety clubs in secondary schools! And engaged in community services!! During my time, I was †ђξ CADET - IN - CHIEF it was fun sha while it lasted!! Road safety club is simply †ђξ best CDS in Nysc! Coz you'll be meaningfully engaged! And at †ђξ end, you'll be issued Certificate direct from Abuja!! I'm still in contact with my UNIT COMMANDER .. Still waiting for him to fullfil his promise!!!
. My able C-in-C I hail u. Served in Niger state. D FRSC I'd card is just awesome. U can go anywhr wit it.

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by blackbeau1(f): 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
dance and drama.the best cds in abuja.its fun
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
pls wat does culture and tourism cds group does?do dey travel around or wat?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by sopoundz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
crest2j: How do u join frsc? Wen u r stil in camp or afta camp?
afta
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by sopoundz(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
fubbyy: pls wat does culture and tourism cds group does?do dey travel around or wat?
nop
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
sopoundz: nop
wat do they do?
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by fubbyy(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
is there any cds dat wil make u learn a foreign language
Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wait till buhari win election lipsrsealed grin

mr_king: FRSC .. Is apparently †ђξ Best CDS to join!! That FRSC cds uniform alone gives prestige!! I swear!! Just as someone here already noted! you'll get a Road safety I'd card! Infact, where I served in Kogi, Road safety members where entitled to free ride and bike! Infact most persons mistook us for Road safety staff! We usually go on Road check once in every week, we also established Road safety clubs in secondary schools! And engaged in community services!! During my time, I was †ђξ CADET - IN - CHIEF it was fun sha while it lasted!! Road safety club is simply †ђξ best CDS in Nysc! Coz you'll be meaningfully engaged! And at †ђξ end, you'll be issued Certificate direct from Abuja!! I'm still in contact with my UNIT COMMANDER .. Still waiting for him to fullfil his promise!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best NYSC CDS Group To Join? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
there are only two cds anywhere. FRSC, and others...lol. But seriously road safety is one of the best. There's never a wasted moment there. And its got prestige and swagg. The i.d card and certificate alone is something other cds would wish for. Anyway I remember four weeks ago when we went to control traffic at a major road in the morning, oh boy see as people just dey respect us. Big men go just drive pass dey dash us money. Those trailer drivers especially loved to throw money down at us, "corper i dey feel you!". Its really fun! I went home with about 3k dat day. grin
chukwuinya: mdgs all d way
u say what?? They're as boring as hell. I joined them in camp till the very end, just to be a part of it. But bro, it was always a sleeping galore for me and many others. Mac and facor..jeez sooo boring..and all those their energizers dey dey too childish abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC: Corper Stands On A Chair To Reach The School Board (Video) / Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / Jos Corper Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend At Their Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.