Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner (11295 Views)

Wow! This Has Got To Be The Most Sophisticated Photo Of Olajumoke So Far / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Kabieosi: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2013
Billyonaire:

That's Okwi, a friend of mine, never knew he owns that house, got to ring him up.

Billyonaire:

Nonsense, why would I lie, I actually owe him some cash though. That is way back.

[size=16pt]The Curious Case Of Okwudili Umenyiora,
Alleged Fugitive From U.S Justice, Celebrated Society Man In Nigeria
[/size]
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Salmoneus(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lol when he dies some lucky bastard will inherit it all, dust to dust... grin
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 13, 2013
toyorsiii: hey hey...easy there okay, and wait a sec...i was referring to his wealth nt him...got u, u actually like d guy nd lemme c...ur silently wishing ur d lady beside him....well if u can dream it...u can do it ;
Excuse me..., are u realy ok?? I tink u missed your dose tday. So, i will let this ur misyearn go away tday. See you nxt time babe..!!
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Prymestrr(m): 3:06am On Oct 13, 2013
Airforce1: See dem, Gold Diggers.
I dey tellz u.... Na 4 diz kyn tin u go see all dem badt belle wey dey fin already made, go come dey open der dirty mouth dey yan cush. Abegi... Dilly don make him money whether by hook or crook n he don marry him wife wif 2 kids 4 dt mara so 4 all d guys wey dey talk dust 4 here... GO AND GET UR OWN MONEY AND MANSION, n 4 all d girls wey dey wish say Dilly na der man... HE'S HAPPILY MARRIED WITH KIDS, GO AND FIND UR OWN MAN.
#nutheads
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Nigga is fineeeeeeee and rich.

He's wife lucky. smiley
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by 2shade(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2013
FIRST BULLET:- putting tv on the floor is so stupid....

LAST BULLET:- why person no go carry gun go rob....
Re: PHOTOS : Inside The Most Sophisticated Mansion In Nigeria + Meet The Owner by toyorsiii(f): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
nyere84:
Excuse me..., are u realy ok?? I tink u missed your dose tday. So, i will let this ur misyearn go away tday. See you nxt time babe..!!
i'll pretend i dint c that

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai / Rkelly Denies Duet With Tuface Idibia / Kanye West Wants A Huge TV Wedding To Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.