Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It (949 Views)

Have You Fired Anyone? How Do You Feel Afterwards? I Did & I Don't Feel Anythng / I Have Been Sacked But I Have N1.5m / I Don't Want To Be A Doctor The Words Nigerian Parent Does Not Want To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
I have always daydreamed about studying nanotechnology but i don't know how to go about is since there is no university that offers that course here in Nigeria and how good the remuneration is. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by asco15(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
U hv 2 1st do physics in any university den u cn later go abroad 4 d course
Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Illuminatus(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
At this point, most Nigerians don't know what Nanotechnology is much more it's application. Do you intend to live and work in Nigeria after acquiring the degree? Think again. Nigeria is still a long way from appreciate this spectacular course. People who studied Chemical Engineering hasn't gotten a job, what do you think will happen to you?
Anyway, if you're willing or can gain admission into a reputable Western university, go for it. The course is pretty good and holds a lot of keys to the future of science. You would have to make exceptional results for adequate employment but it'd have to be in the Western world.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by savemysoul: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
Obynowhite: I have always daydreamed about studying nanotechnology but i don't know how to go about is since there is no university that offers that course here in Nigeria and how good the remuneration is. Thanks.

check www.ncat.edu
Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by ruffhandu: 3:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Abroad you'll get schools that offer it as 1st degree. Am seriously considering it for a masters. I presented a seminar on that for my masters prog. recently.
Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Nanotechnology looks like the next big thing in the world cause the prospects are just too much
Re: I Want To Study Nanotechnology But I Don't Know How To Go About It by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 16, 2013
savemysoul:

check www.ncat.edu
thanks

(1) (Reply)

SALESMANSHIP TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION! Boast Your CV Today / Top 100 Websites In Nigeria / Maths Guru This Woman Needs Ur Help!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.