Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? (19749 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? / Promote Products & Services With Email Marketing Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by EdDave(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
can't locate the facebook page either. is dat the correct spelling?
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by jacky101: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi,pls am interested in the email processing kindly send it to jtclean101@gmail.com......thanks.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by anthronics: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls I will ever remain grateful anthronics@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
mobiss: @mcsantaclaus av checked d site for that of payza was unable to locate the 'buy now' click to start the business kindly help about that.thanks

Hi if you scroll down to the end of the page, you will see a Payza button, a bit small, but click it and it will take you to the Payza payment page, let me know if you still don't see it.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
EdDave: can't locate the facebook page either. is dat the correct spelling?

Hi , did you receive an email, the correct group is on the email, if you didn't put ur emai address here I will send you the email
Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi all, please check your emails I have sent you ALL mails and you will find the correct name of the FaceBook group there. Also the "Buy Now" button is usually at the end of the page and a bit small, but it is there. Come over to the Face Book page as soon as you get the email, there will be an image there to follow.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Hadeyhemmie: 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
I'm interested too.....email is addyton@hotmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
noahibnali:

Hello, I am also interested, kindly forward to allisbusiness2013@gmail.com thanks

Hi, please check the email you gave me, it bounced back, maybe the spelling is wrong or something.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by falad4u200: 10:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
@op pls i also need the ebook ooooo
fgsolandtechnologies@gmail.com thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Samabu07(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
Has any one tried this report? Any success story?
Meanwhile poster, send to my email samabu07@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by samee72(f): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2013
@MsSantaClaus pls i'm also interested and i already have a payza account pls send me the mail at samiragz@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by dech: 3:00am On Oct 14, 2013
op, i have deep interest kindly send details to my mail: ahlynetbiz@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by servicegiver: 4:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Skynnet, please don't misunderstand me here! I was only admonishing my fellow Nigerians who are too keen about a new program. You see, they expect so much within a very short period and with minimal effort. Most Nigerians expect to make millions over night, hence, they easily fall into scam.

You will agree with me that more than 60% of the email processing platforms out there are total scam! I do not mean to say yours in included, but only passing a message to fellow Nigerians to do their due diligence.

I trust yours is different. But we must tell our brothers not to expect too much within a short time with little effort. Every business needs some kind of time and effort before it will grow. Online business is not an exception!

I hope you understand me now!!! We are not fighting!!
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi Everyone, if I've not sent you an email, please check your mail in 30 minutes. The correct Facebook group name is in the mail.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Onlinemedia(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Hi Everyone, if I've not sent you an email, please check your mail in 30 minutes. The correct Facebook group name is in the mail.

Could you please send me the ebook to my email address otosolution2@gmail.com may God bless you abundantly.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by wasco24: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
wasco172@gmail.com........................... pls send d ebook to me
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
wasco24: wasco172@gmail.com........................... pls send d ebook to me

Hello, I never said I was sending an ebook, I'm just sending you instructions on how to go about it, so if it's an ebook you are expecting, sorry I don't have one.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by osca234: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Hello, I never said I was sending an ebook, I'm just sending you instructions on how to go about it, so if it's an ebook you are expecting, sorry I don't have one.

pls send me the instructions here oscarella688 at gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by kentochi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls here is my email. tochi4edu190@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Onlinemedia(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

. Sir, I have yet get instruction on how to go about it in my mail box.this is my email address again otosolution2@gmail.com thanking you in advance.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by wasco24: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
send me the instruction pls, my email is wasco172@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Opengates(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
You can check the email processing training material on the site in my signature. There you would get it cheaper with instant download. If you can work hard, you will get something from it. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Kingslaw(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
pls send it to me kingoko68@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Kawna: 12:37am On Oct 15, 2013
I need it ifemi77@yahoo.com for alertpay account. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by tijedavid: 3:21am On Oct 15, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Hi Everyone, if I've not sent you an email, please check your mail in 30 minutes. The correct Facebook group name is in the mail.
This is my email please, abulifescience@gmail
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by WackyJ1(m): 4:15am On Oct 15, 2013
Post it to my mail thanks,
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by lordmessi: 5:03am On Oct 15, 2013
pls bro i need am oooooooooo dis is my email messilessmessi@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by halmat(m): 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
I already owns a payza account, need the info at Aleemisiaka@gmail.co thanx in anticipation
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
i have payza account already. send instruction to taiwo1122@yahoo.com. tanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by jackbennie: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
am interested my email is jackbennie63@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Supports 18,000 Nigerian Businesses With $244m / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / What Business Can I Start In Nigeria With N3000000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.