Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? (19725 Views)

How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Email Processing,in Nigeria ,how? / Promote Products & Services With Email Marketing Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 3:30am On Oct 16, 2013
Hi Everyone, I do not mind sending you all the info you need to get started but what you must know is that you MUST take action. I have sent over 20 emails to persons here but, only one person actually acknowledged receiving the mail, about 8 persons requested access to the Facebook group. There is no miracle Online business, all are the same, if you work at them you succeed if you don't, you won't, it's as simple as that. No matter how many ebooks you ask for, or information you receive, if you don't take action, it will be the same old story for you whilst those who dared to try go laughing to the bank!
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by WackyJ1(m): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2013
what's the title of the email because i'm not sure i saw it in my inbox
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Nwereonye(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
npeteruzochukwu@yahoo.com.Tanx.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Fxwarrior: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2013
Okay
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by wasco24: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
this GUY is a coded 419, HE is sending instruction to people on how to pay money to him, hmmmmmmmmm i dey look oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
If you have not received a mail from me, expect one today. Thanks for the interest.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
WackyJ1: what's the title of the email because i'm not sure i saw it in my inbox

Title : NAIRALAND - Email Processing
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Kawna: I need it ifemi77@yahoo.com for alertpay account. Thanks

Hi Kawna, please research on google for Alert Pay accounts, Iv asked in my team but no one has one, best of luck!
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by dombible(m): 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
MsSantaClaus: Hi all, please check your emails I have sent you ALL mails and you will find the correct name of the FaceBook group there. Also the "Buy Now" button is usually at the end of the page and a bit small, but it is there. Come over to the Face Book page as soon as you get the email, there will be an image there to follow.
big Boss pls send it to me on dombible@ovi.com thanks.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Boy2boy: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
I need d info too-laide0077@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by mownie: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Olatayoojo@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Ibukunstar(f): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
interested
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Fxwarrior: 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Has he sent to anyone share your findings.Is it genuine?Can you start it with zero capital?Please share...
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fxwarrior: Has he sent to anyone share your findings.Is it genuine?Can you start it with zero capital?Please share...

Gosh! Lol! How you expect to build a Genuine Money Making Business with Zero Capital is beyond any reasonable right thinking business persons imagination!

Do your research on Google, look for serious paying businesses, both email processing, Matrices or anything, check the "Alexa Rankings" for businesses that are trending and doing well,

You do not have to join the ones I recommend, they are just suggestions, but PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW ANYONE TO DECEIVE YOU THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITHOUT INVESTING , NO MATTER HOW SMALL!

Either you are paying to opt in, or you are paying for the license to re sell a company's goods and services. Either way, no business is there for Charity, that's why it is called a business, they are there to make money!

You can access our Facebook group for advice only, or to see what others are doing by way of online business, it is totally free and you are welcome, We will answer any questions you have there.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by eyenCalabar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
grin
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Edmomd(m): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2013
its a pity that we rob ourselves. cant somebody give without expecting.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by samclet(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2013
Here is my E-mail
samclet2010@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by kochees: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2013
have a great day
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by sconp: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2013
A
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Remedy4gud: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
i look forward 2 seeing ur mail pls.

Ncremedy@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by helpfulposts(m): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP, thank you and God bless for this post

I receive this email processing business package from a friend who is in UK

The business is really cool as you will not invest anything to get started
and make money from it.

The only investment is your time and the megabites you will spent in posting
adverts on free classified ad sites like Craiglist, Gumtree, etc.

I wanted to post it here on Nairaland so that other people too will make money from it
but the way some lazy Nigerians abuse people especially when you post a genuine
online businesses I cannot bear the name SCAMMER for doing good.

If I were you, u won't have bothered to post it here on nairaland just to receive insults

Just find your time to post it on craiglist, you will see.................
reserved for more comments

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
helpfulposts: @OP, thank you and God bless for this post

and make money from it.

I wanted to post it here on Nairaland so that other people too will make money from it

If I were you, u won't have bothered to post it here on nairaland just to receive insults

Thanks for your Post! Most encouraging , well what I'd say is that, for those that will succeed, even if it's one person, I will be satisfied I have done my best to assist someone. I live in the states and when I see the way people here are making money online, I feel bad for my people! A lot of good online businesses are not open to Nigerians because of their attitude and reputation. Look at Paypal, they want absolutely nothing to do with Nigerians , I joined Xplocial, a great online biz with the intention of introducing it to Nigeria, only to receive a mail , telling me Nigerians are not allowed! What a shame! Even the few other nigerians I see doing online biz, they tell me they are fed up with fellow Nigerians and don't bother bringing them into their business anymore! My people we need to change our attitude, these Americans are not smarter than we are, they just take the opportunities they see , work hard and are making money from them. We prefer anyone that tell us you will do no work, pay no money yet money will be falling into your lap like rain! Lol amazing!
Even our own people are reluctant to help or introduce anything good, for fear of insult and being called a scammer! How then do you seperate the true opportunities from the bad? It is only discouraging ppl from introducing ANYTHING to you!
Also, I must say that ACTION is needed, I have noticed that many of you just want an ebook, or email, when u receive it u don't take Action, what's the point??
Only action can translate to money! It costs me nothing to send out the emails, I can send hundreds at the click of a mouse, so I loose nothing at all, but you, who receive and don't take action, you are loosing the opportunity of a lifetime! You need to take the opportunity of a lifetime in a lifetime of opportunities, only YOU can take the decision!
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
helpfulposts: @OP, thank you and God bless for this post

and make money from it.

Thanks for your Post! Most encouraging , well what I'd say is that, for those that will succeed, even if it's one person, I will be satisfied I have done my best to assist someone. I live in the states and when I see the way people here are making money online, I feel bad for my people! A lot of good online businesses are not open to Nigerians because of their attitude and reputation. Look at Paypal, they want absolutely nothing to do with Nigerians , I joined Xplocial, a great online biz with the intention of introducing it to Nigeria, only to receive a mail , telling me Nigerians are not allowed! What a shame! Even the few other nigerians I see doing online biz, they tell me they are fed up with fellow Nigerians and don't bother bringing them into their business anymore! My people we need to change our attitude, these Americans are not smarter than we are, they just take the opportunities they see , work hard and are making money from them. We prefer anyone they tell us you will do no work, pay no money yet money will be falling into your lap like rain! Lol amazing!
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by MsSantaClaus(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
A Free ebook, For those interested in Starting a Blog or improving your existing blog, "The 17 Super DumbAss Blogging Blunders" by The Blog Beast from Empower Network! Let me know if your interested, I'll send you a Copy! FREE !!!

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by phantomicon(f): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2013
hi mssanta claus pls send d email processing to amaechikchkw@gmail.com. I'll really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by shazily012(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
MsSantaClaus:

Lol! No selling of materials here! What you are doing is joining a lifelong business , that gives you a good income if done right! Do your research on email processing via google,there are many good ones to join! Of course if you are interested, drop your mail and I will direct you to one. Most of them use Paypal, avoid those, ( for the obvious reason that Nigerians can't use Paypal) a few use Payza, which you know every Nigerian can has access to. Instead of browsing aimlessly on the net, for a very small outlay, you can start your email processing business and get paid everyday!
pls send info to.shazily012 at gmail dot com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by Bolernlay(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
please i need the directions too bolernlay2612@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by sniyi1: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
I'm interested please, my email is niyisola@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by potoki: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls kindly send 2 me too. bisolent@gmail.com. Thank u.
Re: Make Money Online With Email Processing, What Do You Think? by teeboi77: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
MsSantaClaus please i need the one that is real my email is teeboi77@yahoo.com will appreciate if you can send it to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Banks Stop Cash Withdrawal From Overseas Atms / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds / Nigeria Enters League Of Steel Exporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.