Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Hausa/fulani Ladies - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hausa/fulani Ladies (14731 Views)

Is It Safe To Call Yoruba Muslims Shite Muslim While Hausa Muslims The Sunni Mus / Yoruba Vs Hausa Muslims / Why Are Yoruba Moslems Considered Inferior To Hausa Moslems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Jarus(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2009
any you say
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by muhsin(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
Waiting. . . grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2010
Hausa Fulani girls and women are still the most disciplined of all the girls and women in Nigeria.
I love them and I am proud of them.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 26, 2012
Just came across this post and had a good laugh. Jarus should be married with kids by now

1 Like

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Jarus(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Rukemi291: Just came across this post and had a good laugh. Jarus should be married with kids by now
Masha Allah. To a Fulani/Yoruba lady.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar smiley

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by siddiq202(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by sleekT(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2013
smileyHello am new in this forum and av read a lot......especially about fulani grlz..am frm kwara state in ma 20s and I rili fell inlov with ijab using sisters..I servd at gombe and saw enough in der higher institutionz..pls wld lov to meet a priti , educated, ijab using fulani muslim. If therez any on this forum.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Jummainow: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol, Lol. Jarus and others, u have made me laff t'nite, even though ur post was from years ago. I am so glad u got urself a good woman, Jarus, alhamdulillah! I hope your family has grown to x2 and x3 and x4 by now smiley). I was just reading up on ur building threads and came by this thru those. Well done, u. I'm so glad u got not only a beautiful sister but a life companion (as I can see from your comments). May Allah continue to bless your union, amin.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Poddy(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Jarus:

Masha Allah. To a Fulani/Yoruba lady.
waow, after so many years gone, I'm still feeling your vibe Maa shaa Allah brother, I'm so happy for you, may Almighty Allah make ours easy too
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
Did Jarus receive 100 strokes of cane during d marriage ceremony?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Empiree: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
Did Jarus receive 100 strokes of cane during d marriage ceremony?
Is this part of their wedding tradition or just sarcasm?.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Empiree:
Is this part of their wedding tradition or just sarcasm?.
I think it used to be.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Empiree: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
I think it used to be.
Better USED to be undecided
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
Empiree:
Better USED to be undecided
are you also interested in marrying a Fulani lady?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Empiree: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
are you also interested in marrying a Fulani lady?
I have no idea if I am. You?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Empiree:
I have no idea if I am. You?
It has never crossed my mind.
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Empiree: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
It has never crossed my mind.
any particular reason for this or because you don't live close to them?
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Empiree:
any particular reason for this or because you don't live close to them?
maybe because I don't live close to them, but I prefer my Yoruba ppl.
I live in the North presently though and I have no idea who is Fulani or not amongst them.
The northerners are a mixture of so many tribes
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alhajiemeritus:
maybe because I don't live close to them, but I prefer my Yoruba ppl.
I live in the North presently though and I have no idea who is Fulani or not amongst them.
The northerners are a mixture of so many tribes
cheesy they just dumped different people together to figure out themselves grin
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Alhajiemeritus: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Empiree:
grin
Empiree:
Re: Hausa/fulani Ladies by Hybridz: 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Im really hapoy for Bro. Jarus as I used to and still nurse the d same feelings he had years back. I also served in a predominantly Fulani town and I can attest to what he and a few bros here have confirmed regarding the homely and natural beauty of their girls.
I,on my part,am lucky coz the few i interacted with like me or so it seemed and i really wished i could walk one to the alter,which was arguably feasible considering my rapport with a lotta them,but I just wasn't ready due to financial constraint and the fear of the unknown. I also intend to settle in my SW region which I heard might be a de-facto in giving out their daughters coz they don't like being far away from home.
I killed that feelings when I eventually got back but as Allah would have it,I'm presently on the trail of a full-blooded hausa girl who was 'bred and buttered' iin Yoruba land and still based there.It's Allah that can determine my fate now as my next strong move hinges on a job I'm currently pursuing and I pray in sha Allah,it clicks. I ain't gonna waste time to start making my sincere intentions known to the families and I pray iit goes well in Sha Allah.
He made it easy for JARUS,mine would be EASIER in sha Allah wink wink cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Bans Arsuna Islamic Sect / Why Are Muslims Preventing Inter Religious Marriage? / 10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.