Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (615645 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Has anyone who applied online got his/her TRV? How long the it take
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice: Has anyone who applied online got his/her TRV? How long the it take

cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
My friend stormed the embassy today and she was given her medical instructions. So peeps lets keep praying for more medicals and trv news . She submitted her application on the 11th of August via paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
clow: Peeps left der since.I filled d form nd abt 30 mins later a lady called my phone nd said dey were still working on d files of peeps dat submitted on Aug 21,that I shud just chill,since I submitted september 3rd.
COOL.........BELIEVE!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
zigi88: My friend stormed the embassy today and she was given her medical instructions. So peeps lets keep praying for more medicals and trv news . She submitted her application on the 11th of August via paper route.
Go and storm oooo, if u submitted in August, see testimony now.........
Believe!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chidiadi50: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
please can someone help me with the right documents to apply for me visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice: Helloo pals, on my online application which section should I upload my academic documents?

And secondly, can I use two(2) bank staments from different people. Bank statement or pay-slip which will
 be better

Acamedic docs, in terms of transcript or wat? Its not needed online. All u nid is the LOA frm the school.

On SOA and Pay slip put the two.

On two SOA frm dfft ple, I tik it depends on who they are to you *in my own opinion* (dad and uncle, gud) but (uncle and uncle, dfft surnames, smhw o)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
chidiadi50: please can someone help me with the right documents to apply for me visa?

Check the page before this one..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by greatheights: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice: Has anyone who applied online got his/her TRV? How long the it take

Whew!!!!!
Any1? YES, people sef.
Average of 2months and half.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!! I went to the embassy and after much waiting, I have gotten my Visa. Please if u know your application has exceeded the processing time, please do try and visit the CDHC for enquiries ooooo and find out first hand information for yoursef.Those VO's I dont understand them. What and how they do the selection of issuance of visa beats me. LEVELS DE AND LEVELS DE. Things de hapen for dat place wen man nor fit tell. How person go submit october 29, they get her visa today? See as call just de enter d babe fon from inside or security go just de come ask her one or two question. Anyway like I said, my application was just 6months and a week and done medicals but no reply from them. But today, as God has said it will be, I went there o calmly and patiently waiting for my turn, and was ushered in. E nor reach 3mins dem don give me all my paper back and passport including letter of introduction ooooooo. I just come weak! Peeps if your docs are good and instructions followed as it is on the nigeria.gc.ca website, you are good to go.its just time it will take. Just imagin a whole six months of processing. But I finally got it. No be my power o na God and aadherence to instructions. Na so 600k for don go one agent! Na to book flight sharp sharp ooooo! To all NLanders yet to receive any info, just keep track of your dates and if its past d processing time, pay dem a visit on a tuesday or thursday and hear for yoursef. Vfs has no info to give you. Their job is to help check if you have the docs immigration needs and transport your docs to the embassy and return when its time for collection.

Dont be deceived! The embassy attends to cases once they have exceeded the average processing time once your case is made known to them on tuescay or thursday by 7am. If you have inquiries to make, you can still go but all u get is a phone call wit d answer they have. Most answers they give u are on the site.

It is wel! Dont lose hope. I almost withdrew my application at a point but a friend adviced me to be patient and prayerful. Alot goes on in tne embassy you cant tell. What stopped them from issuing me d visa since october which was d due date? Peeps patience and prayers and we will all get to Canada.

Thanks to this forum for all the enlightments and stories. I appreciate ooooooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Amefrica:

Check the page before this one..

Check nigeria.gc.ca and you will get the full infomation you need. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
chidiadi50: please can someone help me with the right documents to apply for me visa?

go to nigeria.gc.ca and check on visa section.u will find all the info you need there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akinyes(m): 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
kesiena_oritse: PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!! I went to the embassy and after much waiting, I have gotten my Visa. Please if u know your application has exceeded the processing time, please do try and visit the CDHC for enquiries ooooo and find out first hand information for yoursef.Those VO's I dont understand them. What and how they do the selection of issuance of visa beats me. LEVELS DE AND LEVELS DE. Things de hapen for dat place wen man nor fit tell. How person go submit october 29, they get her visa today? See as call just de enter d babe fon from inside or security go just de come ask her one or two question. Anyway like I said, my application was just 6months and a week and done medicals but no reply from them. But today, as God has said it will be, I went there o calmly and patiently waiting for my turn, and was ushered in. E nor reach 3mins dem don give me all my paper back and passport including letter of introduction ooooooo. I just come weak! Peeps if your docs are good and instructions followed as it is on the nigeria.gc.ca website, you are good to go.its just time it will take. Just imagin a whole six months of processing. But I finally got it. No be my power o na God and aadherence to instructions. Na so 600k for don go one agent! Na to book flight sharp sharp ooooo! To all NLanders yet to receive any info, just keep track of your dates and if its past d processing time, pay dem a visit on a tuesday or thursday and hear for yoursef. Vfs has no info to give you. Their job is to help check if you have the docs immigration needs and transport your docs to the embassy and return when its time for collection.

Dont be deceived! The embassy attends to cases once they have exceeded the average processing time once your case is made known to them on tuescay or thursday by 7am. If you have inquiries to make, you can still go but all u get is a phone call wit d answer they have. Most answers they give u are on the site.

It is wel! Dont lose hope. I almost withdrew my application at a point but a friend adviced me to be patient and prayerful. Alot goes on in tne embassy you cant tell. What stopped them from issuing me d visa since october which was d due date? Peeps patience and prayers and we will all get to Canada.

Thanks to this forum for all the enlightments and stories. I appreciate ooooooo!!!

Congrats. The person who u said submitted 29th oct and got trv today was it via paper or online route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by PlayPays: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Congratulations to you kesiena_oritse!!!!!!!!
Do you work for a newspaper?! You sabi write!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zigi88: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
kesiena_oritse: PRAISE BE TO GOD!!!!! I went to the embassy and after much waiting, I have gotten my Visa. Please if u know your application has exceeded the processing time, please do try and visit the CDHC for enquiries ooooo and find out first hand information for yoursef.Those VO's I dont understand them. What and how they do the selection of issuance of visa beats me. LEVELS DE AND LEVELS DE. Things de hapen for dat place wen man nor fit tell. How person go submit october 29, they get her visa today? See as call just de enter d babe fon from inside or security go just de come ask her one or two question. Anyway like I said, my application was just 6months and a week and done medicals but no reply from them. But today, as God has said it will be, I went there o calmly and patiently waiting for my turn, and was ushered in. E nor reach 3mins dem don give me all my paper back and passport including letter of introduction ooooooo. I just come weak! Peeps if your docs are good and instructions followed as it is on the nigeria.gc.ca website, you are good to go.its just time it will take. Just imagin a whole six months of processing. But I finally got it. No be my power o na God and aadherence to instructions. Na so 600k for don go one agent! Na to book flight sharp sharp ooooo! To all NLanders yet to receive any info, just keep track of your dates and if its past d processing time, pay dem a visit on a tuesday or thursday and hear for yoursef. Vfs has no info to give you. Their job is to help check if you have the docs immigration needs and transport your docs to the embassy and return when its time for collection.

This is good news. .. congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
akinyes:

Online application she said.

Congrats. The person who u said submitted 29th oct and got trv today was it via paper or online route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
PlayPays: Congratulations to you kesiena_oritse!!!!!!!!
Do you work for a newspaper?! You sabi write!

just light on issue of the embassy not attending to questions. I almost didnt want to go today but summoned up faith and here I am.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=kesiena_oritse][/quote]
That is the duration for online application one month in most cases
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2013

Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
ChriGo: ....good...u're on the right track...storm tomorrow...ur visa is waiting...pls make sure u get dia as early as 7am ooo.....and please update the house biko grin......we need trv news ooooo....thanks.....

I don get my trv ooooo. But I nor storm na visit I visit. Praise God ooo!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
That is the duration for online application one month in most cases

WOW! AM ABOUT SUBMITING MINE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
@kesiena_oritshe
Congrats. Can't quote u, just too long.
Online applications r usually fast.
Enjoy ur trip to canny.

Pls, ow long was ur application?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olawaleslimfit(m): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please o, can one still apply for undergraduate studies dis year in a canadian university? Urgent response pls cos I want to apply now....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
britiko: @kesiena_oritshe
Congrats. Can't quote u, just too long.
Online applications r usually fast.
Enjoy ur trip to canny.

Pls, ow long was ur application?

my application was 6months n a week today. Yes I am made to believe so cos I think they dont need to fill in anytin on their database again once you do online submissionbut wit paper they have to take time to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by britiko: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
kesiena_oritse:

my application was 6months n a week today. Yes I am made to believe so cos I think they dont need to fill in anytin on their database again once you do online submissionbut wit paper they have to take time to.

Alright. Thanks for d explanation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
britiko:

Alright. Thanks for d explanation.

ketsina; was ur application online or paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
What site can I use to checkout flights details?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kesienaoritse: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
onos9ice:

ketsina; was ur application online or paper?

it was paper.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hi nairalanders,
Submitted a paper application for a visitor visa in a bid to write a professional exam in canada. The exam holds 2nd week in january, 2014.

Submission was via paper route on 18 oct. 2013 at VAC.

Up till now, I havent heard from d embassy oooo and my departure date on d app form is jan. 10.

Am I good to storm d embassy??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
kesiena_oritse: What site can I use to checkout flights details?

www.wakanow.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Olawaleslimfit(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olawale slimfit: Please o, can one still apply for undergraduate studies dis year in a canadian university? Urgent response pls cos I want to apply now....
someone should please respond to me AbeG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
Olawale slimfit: someone should please respond to me AbeG
U can apply to the sch dis year and get d LOA dis year, but it must b a MAY or SEPT start date inorder to meet up with application time frame......hope dis helps.....pheeeww!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.