Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (612232 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:
Werey is back grin dat wud be an Amazing xmas present sha......believe!!!
.....i hope say dis ya pastoring attidude continues after TRV sha....Abi shey u wan dey wine baba God ni? grin.....Tonyrero of all pipo....hian!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: .....i hope say dis ya pastoring attidude continues after TRV sha....Abi shey u wan dey wine baba God ni? grin.....
Make I nor lie, any1 wey don submit go first turn 'pastor' na dat time we dey remember God....but afta TRV we go begin our old ways, den turn pastor again wen we wan submit for PR in canny...lmao grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
miss bon: Did it at Abuja clinics last week
Okay, next week is our week grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Okay, next week is our week grin
Dr_jay02.....Believe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....I ChriGo solemly swear that i shall storm for Miss bon grin.....She dey ask for her expensive Xmas present and u knw say my pocket cold pass canny weather ..lol....so i gas deliver her TRV to her as Xmas Present.....No be Lag she dey stay bro....lol....
LMAO better make that pocket hot before entering canny, girls love the hot pocket Guys you knw grin . I plan storming in the coming week so don't do secret storming this time pm before so we can meet up.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
miss bon: Cant wait..... smiley kiss
Miss chribongo grin......Believe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ...The 3rd party info i get be say dem call most peeps on fone to be patient...telling them to Carry dia asss back home grin.....
They shouldn't tell me that patient gist abeg BP is rising.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
nawa o! so many names have been given to me on this thread.lol
tonyrero:
Miss chribongo grin......Believe!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:
Make I nor lie, any1 wey don submit go first turn 'pastor' na dat time we dey remember God....but afta TRV we go begin our old ways, den turn pastor again wen we wan submit for PR in canny...lmao grin
....Hahaha na True sha....Take Kclexa for example....b4 the guy chop TRV e no near Shepe joint ooo....Now wey TRV don show na me and am be regular customer for Shepe joint grin......although me dey drink am through out the Visa process and God knows about it.......so Tony Try it out...one Shepe per day wont hurt....Just Believe say ur TRV don settle....Stop dis ya ways of whinning baba God biko....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
miss bon: nawa o! so many names have been given to me on this thread.lol
...Miss bon dear...u got no choice dan to accept the Names they throw at you....Cant count how many Names dem gv me 4 dis forum grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
On the forms am supposed to upload, I'm being asked to upload medical ....stuff like that. Which one be this again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Checking weather updates in Canada is not encouraging At all, but seems a little bit better in B.C. Meanwhile I have gone to dust and wash all my winter jackets and Beanie Time to Occupy the cold.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
onos9ice: On the forms am supposed to upload, I'm being asked to upload medical ....stuff like that. Which one be this again?
....My brother u don go fill in the wrong answer to ur questionaire....the part where it Asked "Have you done Medical examination by an Authorized cdhc Physcian"....wetin you answer?.....do not lie...Confessor Miss bon is watching grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....My brother u don go fill in the wrong answer to ur questionaire....the part where it Asked "Have you done Medical examination by an Authorized cdhc Physcian"....wetin you answer?.....do not lie...Confessor Miss bon is watching grin....

I filled no to that option. but i filled yes when it asked if i"ve been to any of the listed contries below in the past 6mths
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
LMAO better make that pocket hot before entering canny, girls love the hot pocket Guys you knw grin . I plan storming in the coming week so don't do secret storming this time pm before so we can meet up.
....Hahaha yes ooo...gurls Love pocket....na why man gas use brain tackle dem.....Am sure Miss bon wont even remember my pocket when i finally hand over her TRV ....dats the Xmas strategy grin....No worry i go PM u as soon as am ready to Storm......lol....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
thats the question---
Have you visited or lived any one of the designated countries for 6 consecutive months in the last year?
Yes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
onos9ice:

I filled no to that option. but i filled yes when it asked if i"ve been to any of the listed contries below in the past 6mths
.....Ehn ehn....Pls what country did you fill?...cuz i know Embassy Like USA also uses same hospital with canada.....dont knw for other embassies....since u stated 6months then i believe the Medicals u did for that said country is still valid and can still be used for Canny application.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: .....Ehn ehn....Pls what country did you fill?...cuz i know Embassy Like USA also uses same hospital with canada.....dont knw for other embassies....since u stated 6months then i believe the Medicals u did for that said country is still valid and can still be used for Canny application.....
bros i nor go anywhereoh. I chose 'yes' becoz nigeria was on the list
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by onos9ice: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
bros for the question that asks if i would like to work in canada. What do u advice i fill
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
I really need more explanation abt dis paper applicatn and online application.....whch one is more preferable and better..bc i will be applying for next yr for fall 2014. i need more advice..tanx forum mate.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
onos9ice:
bros i nor go anywhereoh. I chose 'yes' becoz nigeria was on the list
....Haba!!...Go Modify ur answer biko....answer NO.....then ur case will be settled grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
bros chrisgo u are d best...thanks for ur quick response and advice to everyone...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
chrisgo? undecided
Ehis1010: bros chrisgo u are d best...thanks for ur quick response and advice to everyone...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
onos9ice: bros for the question that asks if i would like to work in canada. What do u advice i fill
....Fill NO....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ehis1010: I really need more explanation abt dis paper applicatn and online application.....whch one is more preferable and better..bc i will be applying for next yr for fall 2014. i need more advice..tanx forum mate.
.....Hmmm!!! if ur plan is to get Faster response from Cdhc and ur application dey Very straight forward then go online route....But if ur application dey complicated then Go paper route.....hmmm!! I smell tackle grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ehis1010: bros chrisgo u are d best...thanks for ur quick response and advice to everyone...
....Chrigo dey different from Chrisgo ...lol.....Thanks buddie....u're the best too interms of name giving grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DrJay02(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hahaha yes ooo...gurls Love pocket....na why man gas use brain tackle dem.....Am sure Miss bon wont even remember my pocket when i finally hand over her TRV ....dats the Xmas strategy grin....No worry i go PM u as soon as am ready to Storm......lol....
Okay lover man smiley will expect the pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Ehis1010(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Submissn of paper rout applicatn....is it beta to submit at d Embassy direct in V.I or is preferable to submit at VFS. advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dr_Jay02:
Okay lover man smiley will expect the pm.
....Lolzzz grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ehis1010: Submissn of paper rout applicatn....is it beta to submit at d Embassy direct in V.I or is preferable to submit at VFS. advice.
....VFS....hope dis 3 letter words answer helps grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tonyrero(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChriGo: ....Hahaha na True sha....Take Kclexa for example....b4 the guy chop TRV e no near Shepe joint ooo....Now wey TRV don show na me and am be regular customer for Shepe joint grin......although me dey drink am through out the Visa process and God knows about it.......so Tony Try it out...one Shepe per day wont hurt....Just Believe say ur TRV don settle....Stop dis ya ways of whinning baba God biko....lol....
Hey peeps,
Na lie oooo, ChriGo was not drinking any shepe, he was fasting, praying and going for vigils throughout the waiting period. Infact he met miss bon a day after he got his TRV.
Don't believe him, stay steadfast and continue to be pastor or Alfa until ur TRV is handed to u grin.
Thanks and God bless as u continue waiting.
Pls just BELIEVE!
Yours Truly,
Tonyrero.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
tonyrero:
Hey peeps,
Na lie oooo, ChriGo was not drinking any shepe, he was fasting, praying and going for vigils throughout the waiting period. Infact he met miss bon a day after he got his TRV.
Don't believe him, stay steadfast and continue to be pastor or Alfa until ur TRV is handed to u grin.
Thanks and God bless as u continue waiting.
Pls just BELIEVE!
Yours Truly,
Tonyrero.
grin
....LWKMD grin....me no fit form biko....yes i fasted,prayed,went to camps and na me dey 1st reach vigil for church grin....i still drank my shepe bro....Just like pipo drink Holy water...i drank Holy shepe....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.