Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,121 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Best Letter Of Application - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Letter Of Application (657 Views)

A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter / A Funny Letter Of Application. / MEET MRS. Bin(letter Of Application) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Letter Of Application by chaloner(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
LETTER OF APPLICATION WRITTEN BY AN AKWA-IBOM GIRL"An aprication to b your sarfant. here is the summarly of my cfi.my name is Ekaitte,my inklish name is yulet(juliet).Ah yam flom Ibiaku Ntok Okpo in Akwa ibom stead(state).I bloughte to Jaba at rakos(lagos) Ah yam a very vonny nd hadt worging kirl,my hoppies are picking snail and planting kasafa.I know how to dance azonto and etighi....my best musician yokodo.I can sing tiwa safaga and ron yassi.I have a srtong glush on Marfin record.I rike gooking,gleaning and washzing oka mma Abassi ur rife will lefa lemain le same if you employ me.i wil even help madam satisvy jou when she is tired,if you tink ah yam lie you,oka go to my virage and axe of Ekibaby alias yulet day kurimakpa baby. jours faithfully. Ekibaby,alias yulet
Re: Best Letter Of Application by Gudintent: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Skipped

Got a headache
Re: Best Letter Of Application by chaloner(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Gudintent: Skipped

Got a headache
lwkmddddd

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" / Obunt / If Mandela was to be buried in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.