Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (26431 Views)

Nairaland Educatn Section End Of The Year Party Planning Thread / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by ademipeju(f): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
obinoscopy
afam4eva
humblebygrace
jarus
tgirl4real
uj sizzle

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
dr dams:

To ur demands..
: afam4eva
: obinascopy
: ishilove (bt I hate her Ideologies sha)
i Smh for u, you hate her ideologies and yet she made ur list Sounds paralogism...

Kindly complete your list as requested (6 judges out of the listed nominees
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by GSKing: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
HBG
HEZRON LORRAINE
SEXKILLZ
CARACTA
AFAM4EVA
JARUS

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
more selection....
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
I Nominate myself as a debater
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Me
myself
I
taylor184
just me.....
Thank you....grin grin
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by quivah(f): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2013

hezron lorraine(m)√
Uj sizzle(f)√
Obinoscopy(m)√
Tgirl4real(f)√
Senb zakura(m)√
Yuzedo(m)√

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
klenzjoshua: I Nominate myself as a debater
noted!!! But now is nt the time for that, selection of judges on board now... Thank you wink
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: Here are the names of our nomineess.... Now it time to decide our 8 panel of judges...

Through your consesus...

OBNISCOPY (m)

ISHILOVE(f)

HUMBLEBYGRACE(f)

UJ SIZZLE(f)

AFAM4EVA(m)

TGIRL4REAL(f)

ATTAH OJOMA(f)

MESOPOTAMIA(m)

SEYI KP(m)

ALICIA KEYS(f)

UYI IREDA[

CARCATA(f)

YUZEDO

SEXKILLZ(m)

HEZRON LORRAINE

JARUS(m)

HEZRON LORRAINE(m)

SENB ZAKURA

VILLAGEBOI(m)

AJANLEKOKO(m)

KATSUMOTO

TORRESS

GODOFPHYSICS(m)

pick just 6 out of the listed nominess and state out your reason.....
Seriously, i wonder why Tolexender disnt make the list, if his name can be included den he has my 1st vote(he is rily matured).
Next is Sir Jarius(his presence alone commands respect)
Afam4eva(he is a master piece writer)
Mynd44(his maturity is high)
Sexkillz(i love his no-nonsense nature) and last but not the list, HumbledbyGrace(the name makes me admire her)
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 7:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
final selection of our 8 panel of judges was stated to end today, bt due to the slow response of viewers and some other reasons...

The time shall be extended till tomorrow hence selection continua to end exactly 3pm 2mao.

Thanks..
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
1.Yuzedo
2. Mynd
3. Afam
4._______?
5._______?
6._______?
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Seriously, i wonder why Tolexender disnt make the list, if his name can be included den he has my 1st vote(he is rily matured).
yap you are right bt his wish was to be among the debaters and nt judges

Oluwatola: Mynd44(his maturity is high)
He is to busy to be in here.. So we have ishilove to replace him....
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Vivly(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Seriously, i wonder why Tolexender disnt make the list, if his name can be included den he has my 1st vote(he is rily matured).
Next is Sir Jarius(his presence alone commands respect)
Afam4eva(he is a master piece writer)
Mynd44(his maturity is high)
Sexkillz(i love his no-nonsense nature) and last but not the list, HumbledbyGrace(the name makes me admire her)
Fynest, just take this her list and move on to the next issue
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: Fynest, just take this her list and move on to the next issue
not feasible...
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
to make it more easier let me list out the names of nominees that had made it to the selections of viewers so far...

AFAM4EVA

HUMBLEBYGRACE

JARUS

TGIRL4REAL

SEXKILLZ

HEZRON LORRAINE

OBINOSCOPY

UJ SIZZLE

CARCATA

ISHILOVE

Other nominees out...
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: yap you are right bt his wish was to be among the debaters and nt judges

He is to busy to be in here.. So we have ishilove to replace him....
Okay, Caracta is a good one(She is friendly and nice to all but serious when needed) and i go for Obinoscopy(he is a writer per excellence also)
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Vivly: Fynest, just take this her list and move on to the next issue
I guess he has his reasons.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
so should we settle for the above listed names or what?

Ideas and suggestion are warmthly welcome at this time....

Atleast if we have ur ideas and suggestion in this hence extention of the date would be cut out....
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: to make it more easier let me list out the names of nominees that had made it to the selections of viewers so far...

AFAM4EVA

HUMBLEBYGRACE

JARUS

TGIRL4REAL

SEXKILLZ

HEZRON LORRAINE

OBINOSCOPY

UJ SIZZLE

CARCATA

ISHILOVE

Other nominees out...

Mesopotamia was selected by some people, why didnt his name make the list?
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: I guess he has his reasons.
yap ma'am mynd44 to busy to be involve and tolexander wished to be among the debaters and nt judges....
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: yap ma'am mynd44 is too busy to be involve and tolexander wished to be among the debaters and nt judges....
Okay sir. No probz. I have replaced them, check my previous post.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Mesopotamia was selected by some people, why didnt his name make the list?
some people? i guess that was when the nomination was still on, and now its selection, and i dnt think he made any list except that of Mikebis..

Hence Those with one vote and two vote didnt made the list...

The vote weigh starts from 4 votes and above...
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Okay sir. No probz. I have replaced them, check my previous post.
ok good one ma'am
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
ideas, suggestion should start coming in...
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Oluwatola5(f): 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: some people? i guess that was when the nomination was still on, and now its selection, and i dnt think he made any list except that of Mikebis..

Hence Those with one vote and two vote didnt made the list...

The vote weigh starts from 4 votes and above...
Alright. Keep the ball rolling, am anxious to see those who top the list.
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oluwatola5: Alright. Keep the ball rolling, am anxious to see those who top the list.
ok ma'am what's ur suggestion
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Fynestboi: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Fynestboi: so should we settle for the above listed names or what?

Ideas and suggestion are warmthly welcome at this time....

Atleast if we have ur ideas and suggestion in this hence extention of the date would be cut out....

let have your say on this...
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
mathematician: ı am very sorry, ı was experımentıng wıth hexadecımal color mıxıng, accept my apologıes. thank you.
We don't accept!! Haba, you wan give us photo sensitive epilepsy? angry
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by Mikebis(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
Taylor184: Me
myself
I
taylor184
just me.....
Thank you....grin grin
gv each reasn
Re: Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) by OMA4U(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: A debate came up here on Nairaland (Political Section: 1914 Almagamation), and this guy shows his debating prowess; he was excellence in this. So I endorse him as a Judge.

Ishilove: In fact, it would be a privilege to have this Madam as a Judge here. Her versatility is second to none and discerning sense with unbiased.

Jarus: The debate I mentioned earlier, he was the one who marshalled the crusade and coordinating. I don't need to talk much as many of us know his impact on Nairaland.

Coming back to state the other three.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Meet Mbah Anita,FUTO's 2016 Overall Best Graduating Student With A CGPA Of 4.85 / Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate / Hisbah Police Break Into BUK Female Students' Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.