Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! (831 Views)

Are You Fully Conscious When Speaking In Tongues? / Speaking In Tongues Medical Study Proves Holy Spirit Praying / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by drdams: 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. " (Acts 1vs8)

*** DUPLICATE THREAD!!!

1 Like

Re: Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2013
hahah.. Follows topic, waiting to c pple coment.. I see a 3rd world war coming on this thread. There r many issues concerning ur topic Dr. Op.
Re: Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by trakos(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
exactly what i was arguing with my friends(Christ Embassy members) the other day.sorry to mention the church.But i think it's what are meant to believe that if you don't speak in tongues,you are not a christian. Infact,i referenced the same verse above that day.My point was meade known to them though,that they speak in tongues does not mean they are more spiritual than who does not.God know the level at which each of us operate in the spiritual realm.
Re: Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by drdams: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bt its an everday belief and when odas start in a gathering n u cant, u r seen as a very unserious xtian.
trakos: exactly what i was arguing with my friends(Christ Embassy members) the other day.sorry to mention the church.But i think it's what are meant to believe that if you don't speak in tongues,you are not a christian. Infact,i referenced the same verse above that day.My point was meade known to them though,that they speak in tongues does not mean they are more spiritual than who does not.God know the level at which each of us operate in the spiritual realm.
Re: Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Well, some r jst noise makers and I wish we were in d gud old days where God's wrath was instantenous and physical.
Many wud av been striken by thunder and lightening..
Re: Speaking in Tongues (Duplicated)!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Periopthalmus: Well, some r jst noise makers and I wish we were in d gud old days where God's wrath was instantenous and physical.
Many wud av been striken by thunder and lightening..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skull Of Homo Erectus Throws Story Of Human Evolution Into Disarray / What Are Your Views On Psychokinesis. / How Do You See Prophet Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.