Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? (4984 Views)

Ten Most Featured Artist Of The Year 2014/2015 Nigeria Music Industry(opinion) / Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? / Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2009
hello fellow music friends

whom do you feel is the nations most featured music artist

for me i think i will give it to Tuface, some of hos collabo includes

sound sultan-Ole

dare art alade- carry dey go

9ice- street credibility

Jimmy jat-?

Gospel artist-Chinwike

Kaha-heart robber

and the latest and most anticipated collabo with Jim Iyke of nollywood

so my question is, could this guy be the most featured artist in naija today?
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by khanye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2009
Timaya wink
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by lalaboi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2009
Oga khanye

Biko, list the songs timaya featured in wink
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2009
@khanye

brother dont u think we need some stats here?
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2009
i think i will give the second most featured to the one and only baba Abolore Adegbola aka 9ice: collabo includes

lord of ajasa >>>

J martins>>>

tuface>>>

Asa>>>

Ruggedman>>>

feel free to oppose or drop you own list
cool cool
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by rockyfela(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
I believe it's 2baba

esther chinwike ft 2baba
ayzee ft 2baba (no be small thing)
dare ft 2baba (carry go)
jimmy jatt ft 2baba (stylee)
fragrance ft 2baba (boyfriend)
9ice ft 2baba (street cred)
kaha ft 2baba (heart robber)
sound sultan ft 2baba (ole)
nyore ft 2baba (mumu button)
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by rockyfela(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2009
modenine ft 2baba (africa)
freestyle ft 2baba (sip easy)
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2009
timaya
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by helenpee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2009
2face
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ajayi1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2009
Tubaba grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by mrmetoo1: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2009
I think its 2face another one not mentioned yet

Ya B ft Tuface - Finest
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by badman(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2009
ruggedman (from the past tho)
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by kayality: 1:28am On Jan 27, 2009
Timaya is hot
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by youngdee(m): 2:22am On Jan 27, 2009
There is no doubt he is the most featured artist both home and abroad. But back to da topic, wanna add more to the lists I've seen on here so haterz like khanye can know he is the most featured, though I am sure he knows already, just cant admit it.

Black trybe feat Tu Face ( U are d One)

Konga Feat Tu Face (Jawonsi)

Dr Fresh Feat Tu Face ( Heavyweight Champion)

I just cant count all man, I mean from the days of PB where he is always ask to Feat. Tu baba is too much and too hot to handle.
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 10:31am On Jan 27, 2009
some keeps citing timaya then how many collabo has he done, the ones i know are his collabo with

tushot>>

Jmartins>>

Duncan Mighty>>

and some local stars in P town like Frank d'nero, kokomiko

as far as i know that guy is a local PH champ thats all
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2009
probably
but he's known all over Lagos too
so? grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by chrisical(m): 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2009
Na ruggedman
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
we are talking about wide audience here baby Princesa

wide audience and not only locations wink
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by khanye(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
chrisical:

Na ruggedman

Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
tonye-t:

we are talking about wide audience here baby Princesa

wide audience and not only locations wink
thats what you think father tonye
timaya has a wide audience, belive it or not cool
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by badman(m): 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2009
chrisical:

Na ruggedman

omotola ft ruggedman - dance
jafaar ft ruggedman - feel like
pherowshuz ft ruggedman & 9ice - lagos to abuja
2shotz ft ruggedman & nigga raw - Abia anthem
TWO ft ruggedman modenine & freestyle - trubute 2 jay
mr kool ft ruggedman - still teasing
faze & ruggedman - rock with u
biglo ft ruggedman - biglo
dj jimmy jatt ft ruggedman, 2shotz abounce terry d rapman, kb
eedris ft ruggedman - kole ye won
ojb ft ruggedman - shitta anthem

etc

this one is between rugged and 2face
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by MeGaStReEt: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2009
TERRY G SELF DEY FOR THIS ONE, THAT GUY HAZ BEEN COLLABORATING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS

Dram ft Terry G [Give me one more chance]

AY.Com fr Terry G [pass me your love]

2Shot ft Terrry G [If U kno mind]

2Shot ft Terry G, AY.Com [fast money]

Blackface ft Tery G [You too fine "not sure of the title"]

Rakwell ft Terry G [You are the one]

2Shot ft Terry G [Incase never kno]

i go remember moorerrr
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by MeGaStReEt: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2009
tonye-t:

some keeps citing timaya then how many collabo has he done, the ones i know are his collabo with

tushot>>

Jmartins>>

Duncan Mighty>>

SO YOU CALL PH ARTISTE LOCAL ARTISTE, SO U WANT MAKE DEM RUN KOM LAGOS ABI KOM DEY DO BOY BOY ABI? C MAKE U KNO TLK THIS KIND TIN AGAIN OH, NA WETIN MAKE DEM SHOOT 1 GUY FOR IRAQ LAST MONTH BE THAT, GUY ARRANGE WETIN U WANT POST B4 U POST AM FOR HERE, NO BEEF
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by MeGaStReEt: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2009
tonye-t:

tushot>>

Jmartins>>

Duncan Mighty>>

ENTERTAINMENT BLONGS TO THE NIGER DELTANS, SO EVEN IF THEY DECIDE TO REMAIN IN THERE REGION AND MAKE MONEY WITH THERE OWN MUZIQ IS NOT THAT THEY ARE LOCAL CHAMPIONS OR DNT KNOW D WAY TO LAGOS, ITS because THEY ARE KEEPING IT REAL AND THERE SONGS A SUPERBB, NOT THE NOISE THEY FEED US WITH IN LAGOS

THERE ARE SO MANY BIG ARTISTE OVER THERE, THEY ARE MAKING THERE THO, NOT because DEY DONT KNO THE WAY TO LASGIDI

ENTERTAINMENT IS REAL
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by ajayi1(m): 1:45am On Jan 28, 2009
MeGaStReEt:

ENTERTAINMENT BLONGS TO THE NIGER DELTANS, SO EVEN IF THEY DECIDE TO REMAIN IN THERE REGION AND MAKE MONEY WITH THERE OWN MUZIQ IS NOT THAT THEY ARE LOCAL CHAMPIONS OR DNT KNOW D WAY TO LAGOS, ITS because THEY ARE KEEPING IT REAL AND THERE SONGS A SUPERBB, NOT THE NOISE THEY FEED US WITH IN LAGOS

THERE ARE SO MANY BIG ARTISTE OVER THERE, THEY ARE MAKING THERE THO, NOT because DEY DONT KNO THE WAY TO LASGIDI

ENTERTAINMENT IS REAL

HISSS, Rubbish
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2009
@megastreet,

am pleased to let you know that i was born and breed in PH city till date, but that doesnt mean i should exalt them more than there present level wink

now lets be down how many producers do you know in PH today if not GRAFTINS RECORDS producing for the likes of kokomiko, M-thrill, de-indespensibles, frank d'nero,

and STREET TO STAR RECORDS that discovered the *famous* timaya a.k.a dem mama soldiers

who else is a hedge here in P town if not this so called 2 mentioned above, with the later as paralytic as your name-MEGASTREET grin

TELL ME how many stars can come up,

but so far in lagos we here of some great producers, directors, video, mixers, men if we start listing them here, i think this forummay not even be enough to contain their names

so wake up brother and appreciate the fact

ok , aw many niger delta stars have ever clinge any major national or international awards, tell mei say tell me angry angry

you come here come dey bable tongue grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2009
Wyclef ft 2face,faze and soundsultan

babadee ft soundsultan and 2face - so di e

all niger delta peeps shld go and sit down!
U listen to jst one type of music and u think they are the best?
Wake up jare!
Apart 4rm timaya who's 2nd album is crap,i no see any other one!
Duncan mighty is shit to me!
If e sure 4 them,let them come to lagos and prove there worth!
Only timaya has done that
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2009
Sway ft 2face - my kind of girl
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by Tonyet1(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2009
to me i think duncan is even prospective than the famous dem mama soldier:timaya grin grin
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by tosinaded(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2009
He has to prove his worth!
Cos aint feeln his album
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by princesa(f): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
only Tosin no dey feel Duncan mighty album, but it doesent matter cos your vote alone isn’t what he’s using to gain the achievement he has now, listen more to him T. then you would know what you are missing. wink
Re: Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? by legovo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2009
Its timaya then followed by wande coal aside major collabos, he is on almost all tracks on mo hit all-stars album even than d'banj, think of it, timaya is a new act just like 2yr old, dragging with 2face older act. That is enough to tell you dem mama soilder is on fire & his collabos all hits. Don't know but i'll try listing some,
timaya & 2shot - incase ,

timaya & spyda man - make una dance,
timaya & keffee - kokoroko
timaya & j.Martins - good or bad ,
timaya & terry G - odogwu, remix - pass me your love
timaya & k solo - ?,
timaya & frank d nero - ?,
timaya & shank & yQ - dj neptune's mix tapes,
timaya & dunca mighty,
timaya & dr. Frabs - shout it,
timaya & C.F - rock you,
timaya & cash 11 - dj vynnie's mixtapes,
timaya & cohbams - safe d children, timaya & sixfoot plus - Name dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best American Rapper- Drake, Eminem Or Lilwayne? / Phyno New Track #connect Is Getting Me Crazy / Nigerian Music Chart On NL Debuts 2mao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.