Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software (1124 Views)

Software To Calculate Production Costs And Profits Before Starting A Business / I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket? / Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software by bolaji4mii: 2:24am On Jul 03, 2008
the best free download software you can thing of and you can get is here, it can download any thing i repaet anything be it music,movie software files just name then it will downlaod it for ,
             if any body is interested mail bbaru20ng@yahoo.com
both mind you it will cost u 1500
Re: Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2008
For heavens sake any p2p application can do that why pay 1500 for that. Anyway, people can google limewire,frostwire or open sourceforge.net and search for p2p clients.
Re: Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software by brinebaba(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2008
Adewaleafolabi,
"true talk".i always tell ppl dis peepzs dat ask u 2 pay some =N= 4 a software r nt better dan u.
Only if u google em & search thoroughly.u ll get wot u r lookin 4
Re: Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software by alex406(m): 6:37am On Jul 05, 2008
Everybody needs money.
Re: Software To Downlaod Anything E.g Films,music And Software by quadrillio(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2008
Y can't we give out info for free, I don't understand our problem

How can u think of selling what u know that u are not the only one that knows about it

Come to think of it, grin Nairaland of all placess grin

A place where the most talented people Meets

(1) (Reply)

Need Ebooks On Vb / I Need A Young Php Programmer,plz Call 07065771217,07036074869 / Cheap School Management System With Latest Design..for School Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.