Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder (14407 Views)

Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics / The Magical Wonders Of Dudu Osun Soap! / Dark Skin: Your Face And The Wonders Of Pure Unadulterated Shea Butter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 13, 2013
hi ladies...I went shopping last week in big cosmetic shop in warri,delta state to get sleek suede effect powder which is sold for 2500.I HV never used it but my friend does..The shop owner who is a high class lady,and a friend of my mum told me that there's a better powder than it...I was thinking mac,zaron,tara,iman or bobbi brown.She got out the Jose face translucent loose powder color 3.she told me to ignore the packaging and try it...That that's what she uses..how much na,she said 500..well,na.small money!I can always ditch it if I don't like it.
The next day I used it on black opal stick foundation..mehn..I could not believe my eyes..my face was glowing....
.I am taking out time to write this cos it beats me that the best powder av used is a cheap one..And I was busy buying big names like I man and the rest..indeed av learnt that expensive is not always the best!
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by ibkgab001: 9:39am On Oct 13, 2013
FTC good for you grin
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Have been using it since last year,it's really nice and cheaper her in Imo state. 300naira,sometimes 350

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by dontgivafuck: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2013
Me I go go try am sef
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2013
dontgivafuck: Me I go go try am sef
pls do..I have used all sorts..even wasted my 4900 to buy Mac studio fix powder..which one I never use? the powder is just wonderful..Great oil control and coverage,flawless finish and stays all day long...If its sold for 4000 sef, I wont even think twice buying it..most times we are just paying heavily for the hype, celebrity endorsement and cute packaging of make up products from top brands.. my eyes are open now o...
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Yes o! I've used it before. D powder na CORRECT! . Bt I think it nw hs some fake once in d market.

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Abeg o!whr can I get it in abj?

Blackbeauty: pls do..I have used all sorts..even wasted my 4900 to buy Mac studio fix powder..which one I never use? the powder is just wonderful..Great oil control,flawless finish and stays all day long...If its sold for 4000 sef, I wont even think twice buying it..most times we are just paying heavily for the hype, celebrity endorsement and cute packaging of make up products from top brands.. my eyes are open now o...
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2013
If u want to buy go to a trusted cosmetic shop..I don't buy make up from open markets to avoid the possibility of fakes.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls does it control oily shine? Neva heard of it,pls can u post a pic of it?
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Aliciakeys(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tew imagine dat I ve bn lukin 4 d powder dat will complement ma face.. IMAGES please...
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Pls tell me d name of d shop,I stay in Warri.thnx,is It at Effurun or Igbudu market.tnx
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by kandietarsh(f): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
I bought it buh never used it, d smell is repulsive and its too cheap to b good
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2013
@kandi tarsh,pls where did u buy it?can see u r in ph.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
kandie tarsh: I bought it buh never used it, d smell is repulsive and its too cheap to b good

KT, why not give it a try and see how it works?
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by dontgivafuck: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls those who have it shld post a pic of it here, I went to buy it but d one they all seem to have is "jose face"_ dt ws all that was written on it, it is small n in a small light golden pack; can someone confirm if its d same one cos I didn't see any translucent powder after d name n it also looked lyk a compact powder.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Saw it today buh I cudnt buy it,it looked too cheap to be good.I'd stick to my iman.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
well like I was told...forget the packaging..I hate to brag but I won the best dressed female in a faculty of law..So I dont have a cheap touch and i happen to know a lot abt make up and fashion generally...if the powder was crap,i would not waste my precious time posting here...People ask me which powder I use frequently and compliment me..so to each his own..Many just fall for the cheap thrill of buying things in vogue..I believe in quality..and am getting it at a low price..it looks cheap yeah...but what u should look at is the content because you will not carry it on your head when going out!
Besides,i have used make up enough to know that the ingredients are the same for most brands.From Mac, to Avon,black radiance,black opal,iman luxury pressed powder and tara,Which one I never use?So its practical to at least try it before writing it off.
NB:am having issues posting a pic of it.its says the file is more than 200kb..will see if I can reduce it!

2 Likes

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
@don'tgiveafuck,its not a compact powder...its loose.but the packet is golden.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ok,hrd all U said.sorry n thnx
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by sipitzzz(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
@Belooxy,whr in owerri do u buy urs pls?
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
sipitzzz: @Belooxy,whr in owerri do u buy urs pls?
In a small cosmetic shop close to my house,the owner is kind of a family friend so she never cheats me at all. I stay in amakohia
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by lertee(f): 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
Could you post the picture here? Let us know what you are advertising,I wouldn't mind buying it too if it is that good.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by dontgivafuck: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2013
Beloxxy:
In a small cosmetic shop close to my house,the owner is kind of a family friend so she never cheats me at all. I stay in amakohia
Babe pls can u post a pic, need to b sure it was done I saw
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
dontgivafuck: Babe pls can u post a pic, need to b sure it was done I saw
Have been trying to do that but I keep getting the message that the file is larger than 200kb. I'll keep trying shaa
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by sipitzzz(f): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ok sinc u cnt post d pic,cud u descrbe it so dat wen we see it,we'll knw it @ once
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by SugaryBelle(f): 8:04am On Oct 17, 2013
Blackbeauty: @don'tgiveafuck,its not a compact powder...its loose.but the packet is golden.
the product comes in the two varieties.
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by SugaryBelle(f): 8:24am On Oct 17, 2013
I could not find the main packet.,Here is a pic,its golden.resized.

1 Like

Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by SugaryBelle(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2013
Trying to make it clearer,manage am like that joohr
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by debbiebear(f): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2013
I ve used it b4,but its 2 oily nd its difficult 2 c d original
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by dontgivafuck: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
SugaryBelle: I could not find the main packet.,Here is a pic,its golden.resized.
thanks dear, pls d two varieties is Compact n Loose shey, Cos someone told me its a liquid powder

BTW I luv ur signature
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by honeybun(f): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pls can any1 tel me where I can get jose powder?
Re: The Wonders Of Jose Face Translucent Powder by dontgivafuck: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
honeybun: Pls can any1 tel me where I can get jose powder?
u can get it in any trusted cosmetic shop in your area

Its quite easy to get bu as most pple here hv said d imitation is evrywhere, so go to a shop u know dt stocks original cosmetics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cynthia Ocheze Wins Miss Apex Queen Nigeria 2018 / Pls Help Am 2 Dark / How To Use Dettol To Get Rid Of Acne And Pimples For Good.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.