Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Memories Of My Days In 100 Level - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of My Days In 100 Level (5045 Views)

Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Writing Challenge: Write A Short Story In 100 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
November 2nd 2012 was a very lovely day for me because my journey as an university undergraduate has jez begun. I school at Littoral university, republic of benin. As a very gud badt guy which i am, i was putin on a blue shirt and a black pant trousers, with one fitted Bend down select shoe. On arriving at the school premises with my mum we headed straight to the accountant's office to clear myself, The accountant was popularly called "sista T" d nick.of Toyin... Standing infront of sista T i already knew this woman will be a devil but in.her mind all she wil be thinkin was that"see beta pikin for here, na d kind student wey we dey find b dis" But am.i truly d kind of student the school needs? Immediately I finished clearing myself sista T called on papa( D Chief security of the school and also d female hostel porter) she asked papa to help me with my luggage to the hostel...Life in benin republic just began ooo, datz wat d tot goin in my mind.
On our way to the hostel we met two students of our school(Tolani and otunba)they were brother, so they decided to acompany me and papa to the hostel. while walkin the two brothers were jez whining papa, unfortunately for papa he brought out a chinko fone, am sure papa wil regret bringing out the phone in front of the two brodas... On geting to the hostel i was lyk "omo jor ohh" cos the hostel was xoxo on point, we entered and i found that the hostel the hostel was so dry...O.M.G... i was the 1st student to b administered to the male hostel, anyway sha its gud cos it will allow me gain ground fast fast and i also had the choice to chose any of the rooms... hapily, i chose the room on the down floor, it was the only rum downstairs and also d biggest but i later regretted chosing the room. Few minutes later a guy walked in with his luggage. he had resume since a week ago but he was in the galz hostel because he culdnt slip in the male hostel( he was with his siStas) mehn!!! dis guy was tall and huge, he was also handsome, he also had the big boiz quality.
Chairman how far? Eh oga me i dey jawe was the 1st conversation i had with Eze..yea his name is Eze a.k.a HBPEZE... Guy cum join me dey dis rum naw, na only me dey... "okay naw... Ko sere" was eze's reply...Eze was an I dont care sumbody, he no dey fear but 1 thing abt him was that he was usually shy and scared of galz he liked... okay i go leave you boiz for here was wat papa tld us....okay naw papa,thank....Otunba and tolani was also abt leaving, so we thanked dem nd bidded dem bye bye...So i was left wit eze, we entered our room and started arranging our stuffs, we each chose a locker... D room was perfectly made for us but devil send something give us for nyt and it was more than hell, u guyz will knw lata sha.
D sun had already set and before we knew, it was nyt... Baba make we stroll out find something chop jor was wat eze tld me den i rememberes that i had a small cooler of stew with two chicken laps in my cupboard which i brought from home, i tld eze and he said we shuld go nd get bread... wen we arrived at the place they sell the bread, my eyes were searching for agege bread, vividly i askd and d women were speaking egun wit me, Eze folow your pple talk jawe... as an ibo boi his yoruba was not dat bad but it was funny..." ehn shey e ni bread to tobi ni" d women were jez lukin lyk a zombie... finally we took the ones they had. who can remember those slim and long bread wey grandpa dey buy, dat 1 wey no get sugar...yea na dat kin bread ooo...its calld sukol in benin republic...Baba make we reach galz hostel naw, so we culdnt eat the bread, we took it along with us. On geting to the hostel, we met sum male students, as guys naw, we haild eachoda and started talking then they took me to see a guy calld andrew a.k.a Aboki. wit the way dey were hyping the guy i knew he was a done in the school.. we grited eachoda sha and he was lyk guy do normal for me naw, as a sharp guy i knew where he heading to, A proverbs saes to pass on a cool land you hav to wet it 1st. I bought him a red wine worth 1000cfca(#300). After buying it we proceed with the oda guys to the top floor of the female hostel, it was a open roof building. Ohhhh my name is Femi Bailey a.k.a whyse... To be continued shortly

1 Like

Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
guyz plz encourage me oo...jez wama share my 100l wit u guyz..sure u will enjoy d tori...dat 1 na intro o
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
guyz encourage ya boi.naw
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Stil dey consumed d flow as e dey go
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2013
the use of language is bad

1 Like

Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Kennyslimsteve(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2013
Am also a student of littorial i left after a wk wen we were tld it ws nt accredited i mean we can serve or work in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Incredibleme: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
wink guy uu still be learner sha. thumps up.
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Incredibleme: 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
wink guy u still be learner sha. thumps up.
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
wey dis guy nau..ave u resign
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
As we got up, the guys i went up with were talkin with sum galz but as a gentle guy, i gatz to maintain so i jez sat at a corner. I was soon tired of staying up there maybe because i didnt av sum1 to talk to, so i called on eze and we both left for our own hostel..On gettin to d hostel we were already hungry so i brot out d stew i talkd abt earlier and we ate lyk hungry lions after dat we both made for our bed to slip..." it was the worst night ever" we were woken up by mosquitos." chai dis mosquitoes don kill us oo" we decided to take a shower in the bathroom thinkin if the mosquitoes see water on.our body dey wont av options dan to free us but i tell u, we were warming cake wit. our tots....We both took showers lyk 4 tymes each but it was to no avail... we den decided to go upstairs maybe they will free us, all thanks to God, it workd. we finally slept lyk newborn babies...
Yawwninn!!! it was sunday morning, no church, no nutin nutin, we were jez in the hostel... new students started arriving and that made us hapi....D dae soon.passed away and monday finally came...Orientation day 1...
After taking my bath and everything we made out for the classroom to have our orientation, letz i forget i was putin on a white roundneck and a beach boxers. As i was about entering the class my eyeballs caught the beautiful shape of a damsel sitting close to the door, as i was walking to get a seat, i couldnt stop.myself from staring at her but 1 tin dat made me happy was that she was also staring at me. Instantly in my mind i knew that was the lucky gal... i was not the most handsome guy in my set but i was in the top 5 all tanks to my baby face..lol... d orientation gbogbo e was soon over and we went bak to the hostel, dis tyme arnd d hostel was almost ful even though most of the staylites hadnt resume... It was soon evening tyme and we decided to take a stroll to the galz hostel(I nd Eze). As we were about climbing the stairs of the galz hostel, a lovely figure passed by myside, i dint see her face but i could bet she was pretty instantly i told Eze that i like that gal and he shuld help.me approach her( unknown to me it was the babe i was staring at earlier during the day)...he then zoomed of to meet the gal, i was so happy but guess wat...D babe he went to.meet was his cousin and they were not discussing my matter, they were probably discussing some family issues...lol... i was actually pissed but not much. I den decided to take matterz into.my hand.....
It was tuesday, orientation day 2... I was also putting on a white roundneck(no b d same 1 wey i wear yesterdae oo) and a blue jean... D orientation class was really funny today wen we were about to round up, D registrar told us to write our names and our numbers, on hearing this i was happy because i knew i was gonna copy the babe's numba( D one i was staring at during orientation day 1) as soon as my turn came to write my details i quickly wrote the babe's details down and den write my own...D guys behind me were jez smiling even.her broda sitting near me was also smiling....I flashed the numba immediately to confirm and it was hers... Walking to the hostel was stressful because of the hot sun( Anybody knws wat benin sun luks lyk) we branched to take a bottle of bizzap each(equivalient to naija zobo) after dat we proceeded to the hostel... We ate and took.sum rest, tru out my rest, i was jez tinkin on how to speak to this beautiful babe...Den i figured out a plan
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2013
Guys Am gonna give it to u as u want...ur encouragement plz...i b novice for literature ooo
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 9:18pm On Oct 16, 2013
After takin my bath in the evening, i sprayed myself lyk madt and went outside to call the babe, i told her how i got her number and i also told her i wanted to see her...she den decided we meet in her hostel, letz i forget her name is juliet amaka,within me i was full of joy. I kept all dis tinz frm eze and i proceeded to the female hostel(dis was the 1st outing i went without im since we knew eachoda) i was soon in the galz hostel, found ma way to the upper floor...we sat on a circled pavillion ring and we began our conversation....D conversation was so smooth as if we knew eachoda b4, after an hour and half of talking... I decided to take my leave. She also said she wants to get pure water so we decided to go togeda...while walking we talkd and held hands. Den d saga of the nyt happened, On our way bak, as we were about to reach the front of our hostel she sighted her cousin eze frm.far and she immediately stopped, i was curious and asked why, she said eze was gonna complain that she was walking with a guy and she also.said he might tell her dad, i was shocked and suprised so i told her we should pass anoda way but she insisted we pass the same way, in.my.mind i was lyk"shey dis 1 don smoke ni" but all she wanted to claim was dat she is now a big gal...okay lets go, i told her. On approaching the hostel eze saw us and immediately shouted "JULIET" he was truly suprised lyk the babe had said, d babe shrugged off her shoulders and told me letz go"wetin b my own" not knowing that my own sef still dey...On gettin to her hostel i bidded her bye bye and i told her i will call her to wish her a lovely night rest....On getin to the hostel, it was anoda scenerio entirely...To b continued
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 10:08pm On Oct 16, 2013
so interesting...since u ave said u er stil a novice i we advice u to atleast be study other peeps literature in d manner of use of english in term of speech coherent..stil lukin 4 more update
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thankz bro...God bless
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2013
As I got to the hostel, most guys were hailing, it wasn't as if i was a celebrity but to them i was a superstar because i was moving with the prettiest chick on campus. My head sef was swelling, didnt knw y it didnt burst sef....lol... Like i said, to everybody i was a superstar but to eze i was a stupid friend. Praise God we already had anoda roomate who goes by the name yomi, i tried to analyse the issue with yomi and also tried to hear his say about the issue, All of a sudden eze jez started shouting, "y una dey talk abt my sista? shey na only she dey skul? he even took the matter far by calling yomi a stupid boy...seriously all dis things dint matter to me, all dat matterd to.me was juliet...I headed outside to give her a call but was suprised by what i heard, she told me neva to call her again nd even neva to speak with her again and i started wondering maybe i was speaking to the right person, was not so sure dis was the person that told me everytin abt herself. I was not really bothered i knew eze was at work.
Normal lectured began, it was kinda fun, got along well with my lecturer...school was fun. It now happened that oda guys are already approaching juliet, eze wasnt comfortable with this, he felt she was too young and she needed a decent guy, With the look of tinz, i waz the only decent guy that approached juliet.With enuf pleas he decided to give her out to me. Sumone who dint want me to talk to.his sister was now the one helping run the show.
It was a beautiful weekend and a freshers party was been hosted at the beach by our 200l students, one of the guys eze introduced me to.on my 1st nyt "akeem" had already ordered babes for us from north america uni(hnaub) they were 2 galz including his galfwend making 3, I and eze were to take one each, dat was the plan but i already had my plans for that dae, i already booked myself with juliet so i calld on a guy timi(teeza) to take charge of my babe. We were the 1st set of pple to arrive @ the beach, on.getin dere we meet some 300l students, as a sure guy they called on me to buy them drinks, i dint hesitate, i bought them the alchohol of the choice. Pple started arriving and d party started(letz get the party started oya) I was really suprised at numerous achohol on ground(mostly don simon) each person if interested had a pack.of don simon, games where played, it was fun, we went to the main beach, sum swam while sum played beach soccer. I dint do anyone because d gal of my dream was by myside. D party was soon disrupted wen some locals and our student had a heated argument which resulted to fighting. it was already late so everybody were on there way ome..... I culdnt find eze,teeza,akeem and even my baby boo juliet..."abeg make i dey find my square root by myself jawe" was wat i said to.myself. As i was approaching the gate of the beach, I saw juliet and i was suprised. u wana knw y? she was holding a pack of don simon, she had drank it up to half, wen i got to her i collected it but she dragged it back and offered me... we were to walk to a very far junction b4 we culd get a bike or a bus goin to porto-novo, we both walked togeda, holding hands... dat walking alone sef was fun. On gettin to the bus-stop, i stoped a bike and gave him directions, he told me 800cfca but i insisted on paying 600cfca, i had to sucumb to him not because he had bargaining power more than me but because juliet said she will pay so in other not to fall my hand, i quickly accepted 800cfca... while on the bike, she took my hands and wrapped it round her waist and she told me softly to hold her tight,"chai, Nnai, dis is life" i said to myself...We soon reached our destination, I gave her a nyc walk to het hostel and i said to.myself after wishing her gudnyt"mission accomplished"....To be continued
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by DisneyAngel(f): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2013
Nyc 1 guy
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by eluquenson(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2013
Kudos to you @whyse, let's continue with the story
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by SEYIKP(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oya continue i dey feel you.
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
more update nd more effort man
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2013
The next day her friends walked up to me and told me thank you bringing their friend home...I and juliet were so clos to to the extent people tot we were dating but i have not even said anything about love to her, we were always sending sms to eachoda, during d evening period u can always see me when you see juliet. On the other hand, there was this babe eze met on bbm, she was a 200l student of our school. D babe lykd eze so much but i wasn't sure eze really liked her or maybe he was scared and shy(rememba i said he is always scared of babes he likes) d babe always wanted to be with eze but eze didnt feel the same way, he always tried his best possible to avoid the babe in any manner and trust me the babe wasn't relenting but there was this babe he likes so much"Lydia"....No guy in his right senses will turn off a high class babe lyk dat, "mehn" this babe was beautiful, she goes by the name cynthia... Times soon passed on and it was tym for the 1st bday party of out set, D event actually took place at nyt. D celebrant was juliet's roomie... During the birthday party, Juliet was always holding my hand, we went everywhere she decided to go to, She introduced me to the celebrant who goes by the name Priye... I noticed most guys where always staring at her at the party, that even allowed me to draw closer to her so they can get jealous.... On the other hand, eze was drunk and he was busy shouting" Lydia Lydia Lydia!!!" i culdnt stop laughing, all the while he was shouting lydia's name Cynthia was there but she didnt care....Knowing fully well that eze was drunk and wasn't in his right senses, Cynthia decided to take him to her ouz, she informed me and i gave her the go ahead"mehn its friday night,i wanted man to have fun dat was y i allowed her take him"... Now to my business, I felt within myself dat i should clear myself infront juliet(i shuld allow her know how i felt) We went to a corner in the club ouz to sit and talk, i expressed myself to her, i knew she also felt the same way. Finally she agreed and said the famous answer "YES" but she gave me one condition, yea jez one, u wana guess?? okay lemme tell u, it was simple but at the same time hard, she told me not make her get jealous, yea datz all.... In my mind i was like" wetin.i wan dey find with other galz wen i get d prettiest of dem all" but unknown to me jealousy can come in different ways. I told her okay and i will comply by this rules, we den headed out of the club ouz before we realised we found ourselves on a lonely street and before i could breathe in, we realised dat we were kissing, i den came to my senses, not dat i was not happy with the stuff but i wasnt comfortable...lol(I no b badt guy oo) i held her hand and took her to an.open shop on the street, lucky me there was a big table there, i lifted her on the table and started proper proper..lol..D rest na history

D next morning wen came back,.i was actually at the front of the hostel wen he came, i askd im whether the place make sense but he denied saying that he didnt do anytin with cynthia, i knew that was a lie cos u cant go to that kind of babe ouz and cum.bak without bleeping, talkless of u dat she loves, irrespect of the fact he still denied and i said okay Ooooo...

Day 1,Day 2 of our relationship soon.passed,it was now Day 3, During the day i was suppose to give my (Hist 107) note to one of my course mate who goes by the name bukky, I can't remember wat kept me from not delivering the book to her, infact i had forgot, during the evening period as usual i was with my babe, Eze's blood sister who goes by the name amaka was also with her boyfriend Prince kelechi(he is my personal padi on the football pitch, iniesta and messi) so we all strolled togeda, I and juliet decided to sit sumwhere and talk while talking i remembered i hav not given bukky the note, i was so disappointed, so i excused myself from juliet, told her i nided to make a call... I jez took a few steps away frm her to make the call, while making the call i spoke normal without adding any fancy accent in other for her not to think otherwise but i was totaly wrong....Who can remember the famous essay we do write in Ss class"Had I Know" can u guys remember?? That was my case, had i know, i would have postponed the calling. After i finished with the call, i walked back to juliet but she didnt say, she jez walked away from my front, I didnt understand the drama, Prince and amaka also noticed wat happened so they.stood up and we all walked, trying to catch up with juliet, amaka called her and she waited, on gettin go where
she was, she jez turned and told me never to talk to her again and i was like y? but she didnt reply, she jez headed straight to her hostel. Standing suprised and amused, Prince and amaka asked me what happened, i culdnt answer because me self didnt know... Anyhow sha, i headed to my hostel with prince, i told eze what happened and he said he will help me talk to her but guys i tell you that was the last tym we spoke that year...

What was my offence?? Dis i tot for the next two days, den i finally got an answer, I jez realised I had made her get jealous but was that enough to get sum1 jealous? She didnt even.allow me explain, D truth is dat she was the over jealous type of person, selfish interest(she wanted her bf to herself alone)...
Its now remaining 8dayz before the matriculation day...More update to cum...To be continued....
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
Guyz biko...Encourage me naw..plzz..u guys shuld try and be nyc....
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by eluquenson(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
whyse: Guyz biko...Encourage me naw..plzz..u guys shuld try and be nyc....

May be we should encourage you with free MB cheesy

1 Like

Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2013
since it a true lyf story nd d way u er sayin it is in orderlinex..so i dont c much prob wit ur rite up...just ensure to curb dos wrong typo
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2013
Thankz guyz..you are da bomb
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Eze has turned the school to his family home, he had a sister(amaka) and twi cousins(juliet and Sonia) D latter was a 300l student and she happens to be the presido of my dept. International Relations... Few daes to the matric, we were to hold a departmental meeting. On this lovely dae, i walked in with bukky(D gal dat caused all d rift between me and juliet) as i was going towards the chair to seat down, i culd see the president's eyes was all over me, as i finally sat down she took her eyes of me. D meeting was actually a short one, it was jez for the freshers to.meet with the president.
Matric was fast approaching, people had different plans, Eze's mum was to come all the way from london to attend the ceremony, my own mama wey dey lagos no boda cum sef and i was api abt it cos to me its of no importance, na convocation b d koko...
Preparing for the matric, the school ordered us to be in uniform, we were to put on a white shirt with a grey pant , d skul was actually selling the trouser material so we purchased and took it to our different tailors... Before the matric , we changed our hostel, we moved to a more bigger one, D next dae, dere came a boy called aderinsola a.k.a Da future, He was a top upcoming artiste on the island... Dat dae i and eze were drinking garri but eze was drinking his in a pot, wen the guy saw this he quickly told his mum dat this place was hell and he couldnt suffer lyk dis... i culdnt stop laughing dat dae..stupid da future... d next dae also, dey came a guy named christened ayobami a.k.a Tinny, the guy was so slim, chai.... We became friends because of the food he brought and we even got closer because he was in my dept...Today he is now my surest guy, we ar even referred to as brothers, One major tin that made me and tinny best of pals was that we both went to the boarding ouz so that zanga blood was in our vein... We soon became the 3 musketeers( I, Eze and Tinny)

Everybody was ready for the matric, meself was ready, there was this italian shoe popcy bought for me in naija, i had neva put it on before, i jez tot since it was size 44 it was gonna size me but it was a gr8 mistake...i reserved it for the matric dae.... The night of matric eve was xoxo funny that most people couldnt slip, it was not as if basket mouth was invited to crack our ribs but sum pples matric gown was missing, sum there white shirt... I re-washed my white shirt that night but i could not spread it outside, I prefered spreading it in my room because of my ogas at d top...It wasnt as if everybody dint av a matric gown but they jez want to get u fustrated and tensed...

Finally the D-day has arrived, Eze and tinny were relaxing their hair while i was busy ironing my cloth... we soon left for the barbing saloon for a haircut each, Eze took the punk hairstyle, I took the Full galas hairstyle while tinny took the most crazy hairstyle of the semester... The barber dint touch the fulgrown hair, he jez made a disfiguring parting on the hair, sharp sharp i named the hairstyle I-land(remember those parting on a lawn tennis ball, yea dat was wat it lukd lyk)
Getting to the hostel, everybody was jez feeling my new haircut. We took our bath and it was tyme to dress, that was when the wahala happened...
To be continued soon
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
Encouragement plzz...guyzz pls dnt jez read, leave a comment pls...either gud or bad as far as it wont kill me, it will make me stronger...tankz to u all
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by eluquenson(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
whyse: Encouragement plzz...guyzz pls dnt jez read, leave a comment pls...either gud or bad as far as it wont kill me, it will make me stronger...tankz to u all

Its like this your skool is full of naija guys, abi benin people no dey go skool ni?
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Benin pple ar xoxo dul...only few lyks goin to school
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
eluquenson:

Its like this your skool is full of naija guys, abi benin people no dey go skool ni?
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by eluquenson(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
whyse: Benin pple ar xoxo dul...only few lyks goin to schoolBenin pple ar xoxo dul...only few lyks goin to school

Good for you guys sha, nothing like ASUU strike.
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
wink
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
eluquenson:

Good for you guys sha, nothing like ASUU strike.

Abi naw....Datz jez the gud tin abt it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Incarnate / My Adventure With My Sugar Mum / Glorious Ruins//the House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.