Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Memories Of My Days In 100 Level - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of My Days In 100 Level (5142 Views)

Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / My Days As An OAU Fresher - True Life Story / Writing Challenge: Write A Short Story In 100 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
Each of us were already on his white shirt and grey trouser, then i noticed eze was forcing his legs into a Toms shoe he had bought earlier from cotonou, I couldnt stop laughing, i told him that" Wen una go dey buy fake tinz, na d result b dis" he didnt even answer me as he felt the shoe was his major concern for now. Unknown to me i was also going to meet my waterloo, The italian shoe i had reserved for this lovely day has failed me, as i dipped my legs into the shoe, i found out it was bigger than me and i was lyk"ye mo ti ku" at this last hour, where was i going to get a shoe to wear, i couldnt cry, i tried packing it with some papers but it was still obvious it was not my size. When my guys noticed, i received a better laugh than eze, i was really bad at that moment but i needed a solution asap, something just took my eyeballs to the top of my cupboard and i found a toms shoe there which i knew belongs to a guy called daniel, it wasnt new but it was still okay and managable, sharp sharp i dipped my legs into it, it was even as if i was the owner because it was well fitted.

Me and my guys were soon set and we proceeded to the road to get a bike enroute Stadium, i was so broke that day but you won't know because i have tinny and eze, what belongs to them belongs to me...

On getting to the stadium, we took some pictures outside before heading to Our seat...Soon the program began, I was not comfortable because juliet was sitting at my back, whenever i look at the pictures i took on my seat, she was in everything just because she was sitting at my back, all the same i composed myself. we did all the necesarry things and while they were giving honorary degrees to some learned scholars I noticed a Girl sitting far to my right, i went to take a seat near her, introduced myself , her name was Temitayo, a 200l student of my dept. We had a really nice conversation, there was a aftermath party to be held at night, so i asked her maybe she was going to be there and she said No, i tried convincing her and she finally accepted and said it was because of me, i told her thanks and we took some pictures together with my friends...My friends were like"you don sharply see new fish"

The program was finally over and the students were snapping pictures with their loved ones. Suddenly Sonia came to me and told me we need to snap a departmental picture, we couldnt find the rest of the dept. members so she decided we take the pictures with her friends, before taking the pictures, she was always telling me i had a babyface and she liked me but for that moment it was none of my business.
No money on me now so i was just clinching with people to take pictures, it was during this period priye( D celebrant juliet introduced me to) walked up to me and insist we must take a picture, with God on my side the photographer was no were to be found, i was so happy but she didnt agree Oohh, she went to look for the photographer and i was like"dis gal don mad oo". All thanks to God it was finally over, everyone headed to the hostel, i took a bike with a guy Micheal, while on the bike we were just screaming, i was sure that day would have ended in tears had it been Gendemarie(soldiers) stopped our bike but thank God that did not happen.

Everybody was in a rejoicing mood, it was soon night and everybody was preparing for the party, it was to hold in a club houses called " LIGUNDO".

On arriving at the club, some guys walked up to me and told me that temitayo was gonna kill me tonight and i needed to see what she was puting on...Forgot to tell you guys this, Long before the matric, me and my guys had a clash with some of the Eiye frat guys but the matter was resolved so oneday while playing football in front of the hostel, their number 1 approached me and told asked me which frat i belonged to, He felt what gave me so much liver because i wad the one that sparked the clash that happened the other day but i still told him i was not a member of any group but 1 fact was that i was a member of the Eiye frat, the same frat he belonged to, i really regretted telling him because i didnt want to get involved with any frat issue for that period but the deed had already been done.

On entering the club, me and my guys sat at a round table enough for us( I,.eze, tiny, micheal, dafuture and teeza).

The party soon started and people were dancing but me as a person couldnt dance so i just sat down and observed Then someone brought two bottles of castle beer to me saying Sonia(d dept. presido) said she should give it to me, i collected it but i was confused, was i gonna get involved with another of eze's cousin, i am sure he will kill me this time around.
Then this girl walked to me and told me to dance with her, i was really embarassed with myself while dancing just because i couldnt dance after dancing with her for some minute which was like hours to me, i finally freed myself from her and went back to my sit but then came again Cynthia and she also insisted i dance with her, though i couldnt dance but i was not gonna decline that offer... She has a nice arse, while dancing my hands where glued to the arse while dancing with her Sonia came along and i also danced and felt her arse...Infact all of my guys were not dancing they were just sitting and drinking. Soon enough eze was high, there was this girl dancing near him and he held her arse but eze help it again and the girl started complain, instantly eze told the girl that"if u no want make them touch your yansh u beta dey go ur papa ouz" ... Mad man i said to myself.

I and sonia went outside to talk and we came back inside, she then told me we were both going to the strippers club together. "chai dis gal no go kill.me today, i said to myself"...She even said she was gonna pay the bills...That calmed me down a bit, She called on her friend vicky, chai this vicky was tol pretty, she was later crowned miss littoral...Soon enough we found ourselves at the entrance of the strippers lodge....
. To be continued...
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2013
Oya naw....encourage me oo
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by sconp: 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nice pls continue
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Chimaritoponcho: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
whatz d official language of benin republic and what language did d lectures use in lecturing u
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
full of suspense..
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: whatz d official language of benin republic and what language did d lectures use in lecturing u

The official language is French. They also have local dialect such as egun, fon e.t.c
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2013
We entered the strippers, sat at a corner while we watched the strippers get stripped, she ordered drinks(alchohol). She even called a stripper to come and do those crazy stuffs in my front, my d**k was blazing up, While watching the strippers, i overheard vicky telling her something like"just tell him and thats all" but i didnt understand the meaning but i knew it was positive, after a nice time at the strippers, we proceeded to the main club, my friends didnt allow me rest, they were all saying this girl go kill you ooo, one reason they were saying that was because she was bigger than me in terms of size.

Then something strucked my mind, guess what? The babe i invited earlier(temitayo) i have not set my eyes on her, i felt bad for this reason, so i started searching for her and there she was, dancing. On seeing me she came to meet me and i appologized, so that it wouldnt be as if i just invited her, i danced with her, forcing the dance step...

The bash was soon over, and everybody left for their various destination... After that day i starteod spending some nights at sonia's place, she had a flat mate called lizzy and she had a crush on eze, so it made things simple. There were times i even missed lectures, so i can catch enough fun with sonia..

The news soon spread round the campus, most people called her my sugar mummy while prince kelechi called her my grandmum... funny names tho... The semester continued like that and we were soon approaching the christmas break.

One fateful morning, the whole student were summoned by the registrar and by other lecturers, an incident happened, Some students went to have sex inside a church and they were sure to be students of our school(one of the girls i mentioned earlier was involved) the matter really brought a bad image to the school and they warned us that if such things should happen again and the students are caught, they will be rusticated.

After the meeting, a lecturer we nicknamed mummy lipstick was talking with some girls, telling them it might br one of them, juliet happened to be one of this girls. So i approached the lecturer and whyned her in yoruba that it was juliet and her newboyfriend T-white, juliet didnt understand yoruba but she could feel i was talking about her, she then went to a corner and started to cry.... She started asking my friends why i did that? but it was none of my business... That even ignited our feud and any chance of us speaking again that year..... It was time for the christmas break, sure everybody will miss each other, i went home with micheal that day and we had lot of fun in the vechicle...

Resumption Resumption Resumption!!!.

I resumed early january and while coming i bought a 2 pack of knockout(banger) It was really fun throwing it into people rooms, i could remember the first day made use of it, i threw it in a particular floor, the guys there about to sleep but on hearing the knockout, they all ran to the balcony, thinking gunmen has arrived.
i really wish i could send you guys videos of some action

A day i can also not forget during my 100l days was the award night day, during the evening period of the day, i was with my fellow brothers drinking and dining, i took too much of the achohol, i dont really take those kind of alchohol(spirit) but just because i was in a rugged circle i had to take it...
Fully known i have drank excess, i quickly went to the hostel to slip, I slept from 6pm till around 9pm then the achohol took over, it started with consecutive vomitting and then to consecutive stooling, in due time i quickly became lean because there was nothing inside me again, my guys snapped me a picture that night and i tell you, i was really horrible... For the first time in school, i was giving food to eat and i rejected it, not that i was not hungry but the food didnt have a taste in.my mouth...After the christmas break, the tight connection between i and sonia has losened, so we were not that close again, I also became a good friend of juliet once more.

There was this other juliet(ekeh)She was now my closest female pal, though she had a boyfriend but rumours still spread that we are dating, we are not always together but whenever we are together, you will always notice, her boyfriend did not have issues with this because he knew i wouldnt do such, i was so close to her that she will always tell me everything that transpired between she and her boyfriend...One thing that made me like her much was the way she called my nick(Fm)..it was simply amazing.

Now to the koko of the semester, i wish i dint live to see that week, it was the most horrible week ever in my life.
.To be continued
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by eluquenson(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2013
@Whyse, you be real Gigolo cheesy
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Lolzz...No mind me jor
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Lolzz...No mind me jor
eluquenson: @Whyse, you be real Gigolo cheesy
Lolzz...No mind me jor
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
suspense again.....................grin face.......
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
Due to case of stealing from both the male and female hostel by locals, the school brought in soldiers and a protocol officer, the name of the soldiers posted to the male hostel were Poison and bishop including the protocol officer popularly called protocol. Except for the protocol officer who had a big stomach, poison and bishop were well built, poison had even been at the warfront once in liberia... The day they introduced them, we all hailed them but my own hailing was different and it bought me recognition from them. They really liked me and tiny, they even called us twin. It happened that a night we went to the upper floor to pass the night, it was an open roof floor( I, teeza, eze and andrew) The soldiers were also passing the night there, while sleeping poison came to wake me up and told me their laptop has been stolen, the other guys were also woken up, it was a night of mystery because the people they called to guide us have also been robbed... The following morning, the security guards did not allow us leave for the hostel for lectures, they believed some of the students knew about the missing item... The school then made plans for additional securities, who were to join in a week time...

Tiny was someone that was always loaded with food stuffs but he usually complain that his roommates who happens to be otunba, tolani and tunde usually take his stuffs in his absence, they did it to an extent that tiny they cooked tiny's last rice. Tinny was always looking for a way to revenge but for the mean time he had not come up with a plan.

Early one morning, I, tiny and tunde, we were talking about how one could make money,that topic took us to Yahoo stuffs(tiny was a petty yahoo boi bak in naija) from there the topic took us to herbalist issue.

Then tiny came to meet me privately, he told me he didnt want to involve tunde that he was to pompous and he might ruin the plan...So we decided to go and meet a local guy who has spent some years in nigeria so it was easy for us because we communicated in yoruba. We told him what we needed and he took us to a far place to meet a herbalist(those one who put on white) On getting there the baba told us what we needed and we realised money was major but we didnt have any good cash on us and in our bank account.
On getting to the hostel, tiny told me he knew where tolani use to keep his purse and since i knew his password(he once gave me his atm card to help him withdraw) we will go to the bank and cash money from his account, he also said its part of his revenge plan...It was a good plan but we never knew it could backfire back on us....

On a lovely saturday, we had made plans for the operation, it was to be carried out within the space of two hours between 10am-12pm by this time tolani was going to be in school receiving english lectures....

so we set out, a day before i had lied to our friends that my mum sent me money, so i told them we were both going to cash the money... we then proceeded to seme border, Sharp sharp we got to the bank, i was the one to cash the money, i checked his balance and saw #51k, i asked tiny(the masterplanner) how much i should withdraw and he said 20k, but he was not contented so he said i should add another 10k but i withdrew 11k, the 1k was for transport, his balance was 20k, we branched a mama put resturant to eat amala, we enjoyed life that day before we left for the hostel.

On getting to the hostel, everything was as planned, the time was by our side... we went to the herbalist place, we gave him 20k for the job, we were living high on the remaing cash, at night we always ate sardine and bread.

The next week was our exam.

Nemesis soon caught up with us, it happened that the tuesday in the 1st week of exam, tolani's dad sent him money and he received the alert... I and tiny were there when he recieved the alert, he just started fuming that the bank has duped him, we asked him why, he explained to us and we even showed him pity but in my mind, i knew it was over... All this while during the incident, eze somehow knew we were involved with the money, till today i can not say how he got to know, so he told tolani that it was not the bank that took his money but I and tiny, during that same week, tolani went to the bank to ask what happened and they told him, he withdrew #31k from the atm last weekend. He already matched the bank statement with that of eze and he. got the answer but to be very very sure, he decided that he was going to the bank the following monday so the bank can show him the face of the people that withdrew the money with the aid of the atm camera and security camera...I knew i was dead because i was the one who withdrew the money, chai dis camera go show my face life, i said to myself....Immediately, i started browsing the web to check whether atm truly had cameras...There was tension in the whole hostel as everybody looked forward to monday...

I was prepared for the worst but tiny was not, he came to meet and told me that he thinks we should tell tolani about the plan, me as a person, anything goes for me so i said okay...We were to wake tolani up at the middle of the night and explain everything to him.... When it was time to tell him, you need to see how i was shaking, i even went to the toilet to find what was not lost(dat kin tin). we finally told him and he took it calmly with us, he even promised not to tell anyone and that made us happy...

But did he truly kept to his promise?? okay letz all wait and see
.To be continued
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by DisneyAngel(f): 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lobatan,see gobe
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by 360prince(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2013
DisneyAngel: Lobatan,see gobe
. Disneyangel is lik you are forgott about me. Right ?
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by sconp: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2013
I don't really understand. U didn't explain what you went to do at the herbalist place
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
scon-p:
I don't really understand. U didn't explain what you went to do at the herbalist place
Remember i said tiny was a yahoo guy,so we went for jazz
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by whyse(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
DisneyAngel: Lobatan,see gobe

Big one sef
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Bulcqlay(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
oju ole re ole...i tout.%
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wey this guy na?
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Dhortunn(m): 12:03am On Nov 30, 2013
following...
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by maurilicious: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
lol.. very interesting piece... keep it up
Re: Memories Of My Days In 100 Level by Louisicon(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
GUY UP DATE ME LIKE UR TORY BUT U GO TRY WRITE CORRECT ENGLISH

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Book By New Nairalander: Shattered! / Mine Not Yours By Toyin Taiwo / Glorious Ruins//the House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.