Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me (5451 Views)

"My Wife Is A Prostitute" - Husband / My Wife Is Threatening To Leave If I Can't Find Job / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by DEGREE2466(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Please nairalanders I need your urgent suggestion on what to do about this issue.

My wife accused me of snoring in the night but I denied it knowing fully well that I don't snore.

Then she asked me what she should do to let me know that I snore. I told her to give me a heavy knock whenever I snore though jokingly but seriously because I know i don't snore.

Since that time my head has never remain the same. Anything I do something that displeases her, she will give me a heavy knock in the night and when I ask her what the problem is, she will tell me that I was snoring.

I even went to the extent of staying awake all night to catch her and unfortunately for her, she came and gave me one of her usual heavy knock thinking i was sleeping!

I would have given her the beating of her life that night if not that I promised myself not to lay my hands on my wife.

Please what do I do to stop this nefarious and retaliatory attitude of my dear loving wife?

1 Like

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by zeekz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
have u tried talking to her abt it, even if i tink ur joking.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Acidosis(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
If I call your wife mammy water now, my oga at the top may come and say NO, shes ogbanje...

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by ladyju(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin grin grin guy are u for real?

9 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by dahmie2013: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin grin I love dis forum, I dunno y cheesy

Back to topic, @ OP, u started it, so tell her 2 stop it&admit u snore. Tell her u accept shikena! Abi na ur wife naaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Eebrahym(m): 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
simple solution, as said earlier, call her to order and express ur displeasure. Ladies can ße so stupid times cry cry
Moreover, whether you snore or not is non of her business, u r d man, if she's not comfortable with you snoring, get her another room or send her to d floor and use the whole bed and continue snoring Jare, what rubbish
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by kreamidiva(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin rotflmao! Kai Kai Smh.

This is hilarious! OP,tell me you're joking!

I dunno what to say......
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
ROTFLMAO!!! LOL!!! LMAO!!? LOLING * wipes tears* Lmfao!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Waspy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
Its a joke right?...If its not ya both need to see TB Josh undecided
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
its obvious your wife HATES you for som reason known to her...

guy try talkin to ur wife...

SEEMS U ANNOY HER..
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by olenyi: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
Now this is the most hilarious joke i've come across for a long time.

Kai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by mysticgal(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
you gave her an open cheque,now enjoy the withdrawal,lol @overknocking you,nl family section tualegringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
DEGREE2466: Please nairalanders i need your urgent suggestion on what to do about this issue.

My wife accused me of snoring in the night but i denied it knowing so well that i dont snore.

Then she ask me what she should do to let me know i snore. I told her to give me a heavy knock whenever i snore though jokingly but seriously because i know i dont snore.

Since that time my head has never remain the same. Anything i do something that displeases her she will give me a heavy knock in the night and when i ask her what the problem is, she will tell me that i was snoring.

I even went to the extent of staying awake all night to catch her and unfortunately for her she came and gave me one of her usual heavy knock thinking i was sleeping!

I would have given her the beat of her life that night if not that i promised myself not to lay my hand on my wife.

Please what do i do to stop this nefarious and relatiative attitude of my dear loving wife?

Bwahahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nomski0(f): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
ROTFLMAO.....there's nothing that you cant see on this forum.grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by zaimeg: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
DEGREE2466: Wow! Thank u all for the commentd so far. Am still an undergraduate hoping and praying to God for a better grade. But good grade as I know can also act as an inspiration to ur children.

Good comedian.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bludeville: ROTFLMAO!!! LOL!!! LMAO!!? LOLING * wipes tears* Lmfao!

seconded
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by addictiv(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
DEGREE2466: Please nairalanders i need your urgent suggestion on what to do about this issue.

My wife accused me of snoring in the night but i denied it knowing so well that i dont snore.

Then she ask me what she should do to let me know i snore. I told her to give me a heavy knock whenever i snore though jokingly but seriously because i know i dont snore.

Since that time my head has never remain the same. Anything i do something that displeases her she will give me a heavy knock in the night and when i ask her what the problem is, she will tell me that i was snoring.

I even went to the extent of staying awake all night to catch her and unfortunately for her she came and gave me one of her usual heavy knock thinking i was sleeping!

I would have given her the beat of her life that night if not that i promised myself not to lay my hand on my wife.

Please what do i do to stop this nefarious and relatiative attitude of my dear loving wife?

sorry..... apply ice . why on earth would you ask her to knock youin the first place. thats women for you...give them a foot and they take a mile.grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by greatgod2012(f): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
It's been so long I laugh this hard and shedding tears, @op, thanks for making my day. You made me brake my vow of not logging in to NL for a month.

@post, that's if its true, just tell her that you accept that you snore and tell her to stop knocking your head since you have accepted.

Alternatively, you may pretend to be sleeping and when she gives you that knock again, just tell her that you aint asleep and that you have been doing so for a while now, which she had always done, use the opportunity to ask her what you have done wrong to her to deserve all these overnocking. Probably, you will find a solution.

P.s............. Not that I really believe the content of this thread, but nothing is impossible in marriage and life.
May God help us all.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by ChiSun27(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
Meeeenhhhhnnnn!!!!! This got me so cracked up.

Sorry...no advise.

1 Like

Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2013
OP bro, If she knocks you again, knock her back! angry angry

You're the man, your hands are stronger! angry
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Joebeck(f): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
LOL!! LOLeR!! LOLesT!!! gringrin
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by adewasco2k(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
This is so funny! Thanks for the late night joke
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by 3pac(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Just tell her to stop knocking...
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by jmoore(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
I can't remember the last time I laughed till tears flowed....

@op, u no well.
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
This is some rily funny crazy shit.
Dunno when i laffed dis much last!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by Bootylicious(f): 1:31am On Oct 14, 2013
This thread is so funny,heheeh Pele op
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by soulglo: 1:49am On Oct 14, 2013
She's a very wicked person. This is the type of person you should be scared of. I don't like passive aggressive people. She's dangerous.
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by DEGREE2466(m): 4:42am On Oct 14, 2013
kreami diva: grin grin grin grin grin grin rotflmao! Kai Kai Smh.

This is hilarious! OP,tell me you're joking!

I dunno what to say......

you people have turned my solution seeking problem into jokes and laughter!

Moderator front page please.

This thread is very serious and necessary to help me make a justifiable decision
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by DEGREE2466(m): 4:44am On Oct 14, 2013
soul_glo: She's a very wicked person. This is the type of person you should be scared of. I don't like passive aggressive people. She's dangerous.

we are married already so how do i stop her from this unimaginable attitude
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by vanitty: 6:22am On Oct 14, 2013
You too, stop committing knockable offences or change the conditions, tell her it is kisses you want now rather than knocks!!!
Re: Husband Abuse! Please Help, My Wife Is Overknocking Me by jmoore(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2013
DEGREE2466:

you people have turned my solution seeking problem into jokes and laughter!

Moderator front page please.

This thread is very serious and necessary to help me make a justifiable decision

wear helmet whenever you want to sleep. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Do Ivf, please hide yourself in peace (opinion) / I Want To Cheat On My Husband / Top 10 NTA Drama Series In The 1980s And 1990s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.