Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court (26063 Views)

Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!' / My Wife Is Pregnant For Her Pastor - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by lalasticlala(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2015
Lagos—A pastor, Chris Onyekachi-Madu, 45, has told an Igando Customary Court to dissolve his 18-year marriage to his estranged wife, Augusta Madu, who got pregnant for an Okada man.

He said he didn’t love her anymore because she slept with an Okada man in his house, got pregnant and then packed out to start living with the Okada man.
The court President, Rasack Isola-Adeyeri, adjourned the matter to January 28 for judgment.

Madu, who resides at 1, Bola Kadiri Street in Egbeda area of Lagos State and a pastor at Victory in Christ Gospel Ministry, Egbeda, told the court how his 18 years marriage collapsed.

Narrating his ordeal before the court, Madu said his wife, with whom he had two children, started fighting him on a daily basis while also bringing strange men into their home.

He also told the court that since the crisis began, he started seeing strange faces in his house.

He said: “They come to my house at about 11p.m. There was a day I had to interrogate a man that she brought home. She introduced her to me as her pastor.”
He said further that his wife brought an Okada man to his house, who she introduced to him as someone that would be taking their children to and from school.

Onyekachi-Madu further stated that the Okada rider, after taking his children to school in the morning and bringing them back, would then take his wife away even in his presence, adding that this happened on three consecutive occasions, after which she slept over the fourth time.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/wifes-pregnant-okada-man-pastor-tells-court/
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by paroh137(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Damn. Ahn Ahn nau. At least d woman should've given her husband some courtesy of at least keeping it secret angry Playing away match in the home pitch cheesy grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by CaptainAmerica1: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2015
wonders shall never cease
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by AutosBay(m): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2015
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey we see so, e heavy for mouth!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by teemanbastos(m): 8:39am On Jan 20, 2015
lol
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by dre11(m): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2015
Onyekachi-Madu further stated that the Okada rider, after taking his children to school in the morning and bringing them back, would then take his wife away even in his presence, adding that this happened on three consecutive occasions, after which she slept over the fourth time.

Shameless man
Its because u aren't man enough that why all this happens in your presence.
Because most cheating wives will do this codely without you knowing........

What did I just say

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Mimienudles(f): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2015
The devil is really trying but The Almighty God is his strength.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by PerfumeRepublik: 8:52am On Jan 20, 2015
dre11:

Shameless man
Its because u aren't man enough that why all this happens in your presence.
Because most cheating wives will do this codely without you knowing........

What did I just say

You said what you said...
I kinda agree with you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by echobee(f): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2015
Na wa oooooo sad. End time okada man grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by francizy(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2015
I don't really think anything can justify that woman's action. Why not just end the marriage instead of sleeping around with different men? Some people are here trying to put the blame on the man.
. cry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by englishmart(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2015
may God have mercy.

Even though our joys...CKS didn't go to school, I think it's not autonomous.

We can control this thing na
grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
In order words, women are our problem on this earth, from the days of Adam, through the days of King Solomon, Samson, Helen of Troy, etc, down to this day. cry
Don't be prejudiced in your sense of judgement.
It takes a man to cheat with a woman--heaping all the blames to women is uncalled for, and bias.

Well, this is what happens when everybody wants to be a Pastor.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by englishmart(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2015
francizy:
Pastor: Do you know what your problem is?
Guy: No pastor
Pastor: Women! Women!! Women!!!
Guy: Yes pastor, Please deliver me pastor!
Pastor: (taking his hands close to the guy's penis, screams) Out! Out!! Out!!!

In order words, women are our problem on this earth, from the days of Adam, through the days of King Solomon, Samson, Helen of Troy, etc, down to this day. cry
shut up. If you've got nothing to say. Just sit back and whistle like your friend below

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by englishmart(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2015
echobee:
Na wa oooooo sad. End time okada man grin
end time comment cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by echobee(f): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:
end time comment cheesy
wetin i comment? tongue grin
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by priscaoge(f): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Some Pastor's wife ain't loyal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Even the Pastor himself is a Barbar's chair undecided How can u allow a woman u married with ur own money bring in stranger men into ur own home? Are u silly? Why didn't u handle the matter in a hard way d very day she started trolling? Probably you Live your bedroom for her and her boyfriend because she said he's her Pastor undecided undecided mstchewwwww.

This is what u get when a man is too quite to a fault,when the woman controls her husband and the man keep handling sensitive matters like It doesn't matter!

Akuko nkeaa gbara uka biko angry angryangry angry

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by francizy(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2015
FrancisTony:

Don't be prejudiced in your sense of judgement.
It takes a man to cheat with a woman--heaping all the blames to women is uncalled for, and bias.

Well, this is what happens when everybody wants to be a Pastor.

OK, point taken. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by francizy(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2015
englishmart:

shut up. If you've got nothing to say. Just sit back and whistle like your friend below

Barbaric human! Don't go about insulting or ordering people that you don't feed about. You would have made sense with your post if you had typed in a civilized manner but you resorted to trading insults like touts do.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2015
ahhhh, pastor's wife?? shocked shocked

*runs outta thread*
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by rill: 9:57am On Jan 20, 2015
Maybe the pasitoh no sabi do
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by freshness2020: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2015
This is the highest height of infidelity!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by MissSlimbody(f): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2015
AutosBay:
If you ask me, na who I go ask? The matter wey we see so, e heavy for mouth!

Bros, nobody ask you anything nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by mcdokwe(m): 10:19am On Jan 20, 2015
Lol
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by MissSlimbody(f): 10:20am On Jan 20, 2015
Infedelity among so called children of God.
Not all pastors are called, and some pastor's wives are worst than Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by SmooshCHN: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2015
Wow!! She bold though.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
Funny undecided
everyone is stressing the point that he's an "okada man",does being an okada man make him less human
At least he is hardworking enuf to be an okada man and very soon,he would graduate into enjoying his money...

Look at it this way,the woman saw a clearer and a better future with the okada man than with her "pastor" husband.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by bennyrazz: 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
The husband was not doing his Job right on the bed and woman opted for okada rider that can do the thing very well. No suprises sh1t happens
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant For An ‘Okada’ Man, Pastor Laments In Court by jmoore(m): 1:49pm On Jan 20, 2015
Ife na eme. Tufia!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Can A Wife Be Envious Of Her Husband's Success? / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.