Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Your Experience On Endtime Preachings In The Wee Hours Of The Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Experience On Endtime Preachings In The Wee Hours Of The Morning (616 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / 5 Reasons Why Should Always Pray In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience On Endtime Preachings In The Wee Hours Of The Morning by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
I was having an interesting dream not until a very loud sound of a jingling bell(gbagaun,gbagaun) woke me up to remind me of how lawless,inorganised,polluted and backwards my country "Nigeria" is. After being woken up forcefully by the loud sounds of the bell,the voice I heard next was that of a lady loudly saying -repent and give your life to christ,end times are near... I was furious because she denied me of once a life time rest away from the troubles of my country.
I thought to myself,she wouldve prepared her messages in a flier and distribute it quietly without causing noise pollution in the wee hours of the morning. Nairalanders, pls share your experience too.
Re: Your Experience On Endtime Preachings In The Wee Hours Of The Morning by PastorOluT(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Goddson: I was having an interesting dream not until a very loud sound of a jingling bell(gbagaun,gbagaun) woke me up to remind me of how lawless,inorganised,polluted and backwards my country "Nigeria" is. After being woken up forcefully by the loud sounds of the bell,the voice I heard next was that of a lady loudly saying -repent and give your life to christ,end times are near... I was furious because she denied me of once a life time rest away from the troubles of my country.
I thought to myself,she wouldve prepared her messages in a flier and distribute it quietly without causing noise pollution in the wee hours of the morning. Nairalanders, pls share your experience too.

Right from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of God suffers violence and only the violent take it by force!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A New Covenant / My Argument With My Muslim Friend!!! / 17 Ibos, 2 Others Convert To islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.