Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Haaa, Pastor's Son Says Miracles Are Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Haaa, Pastor's Son Says Miracles Are Fake (625 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Haaa, Pastor's Son Says Miracles Are Fake by femikings(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Many parents go through anguish and ask tough questions as their children give them pains. Some of these children are born into christian homes yet exhibit ungodly behavior.
This truism is effectively illustrated in the story of my life. I was born into a christian home; I mean my dad was a Pastor and my mum a Deaconess, in a Bible believing church. We spent hours at out morning devotions, reading God’s word, especially the Psalms, everyday. We attended a series of vigils and prayer meetings. I saw various men of God, read and heard a lot about the great works the Lord was doing through them. However, by the time I was 18 years old the devil had messed me up so much, I doubted all this miracles that men of God claimed to perform. I would ask my bad friends why these so-called men of God do not go to the street and meet all the blind, deaf and dump people and heal them. I decided to find the truth for myself as I had strongly believed that miracles were largely stage-managed. Thus, in September 1996, I decided to visit the Deeper Life Bible Church Camp in Ayobo, Lagos where they were having a camp meeting. As I arrived the Camp, I went round in search of a truly blind person. After, I finally found one, I confirmed that he was indeed blind, then I stayed beside him, waiting for the man of God to come and heal him. After a while, the soft-spoken man of God came on stage…. I know you will be interested in what happened next;. JOIN ME AT PARENTAL BREAKTHROUGH SUMMIT ALIMOSHO LAGOS CLICK THIS LINK FOR DETAILS http://parentalbreakthrough.com/events/stop-the-glory-hunters/http:///1aqsAfW

Parents, it is not God’s plan that you weep or sorrow over your children. Children, it is not in God’s agenda that you become a source of sorrow to your family. However, the devil’s strategy is to steal your joy and kill you before your time. I congratulate you because this book is in your hands now, I trust God to give you some deep revelation from it that will make you a victor at the end of this phase of your life.

To loving, hurting parents, I tender my unreserved apology on behalf of all children that have caused you pains, or that have disgraced you at any point in their lives. Please forgive us in the name of Jesus. To embittered, provoked children who have gone wayward due to parental neglect, you see other children enjoy parental care and attention and you have become bitter towards your parents. On their behalf, I sincerely apologise and ask you to please forgive them. I want you to know our adversary the devil is at work to steal, kill and destroy, that is why I plead with you to please forgive. Furthermore, I invite you- parents and children alike, to look at this matter from another perspective, from the depth of the revelation God will give you from this book in your hands. As you prayerfully read this book, may you receive your testimony in Jesus name

(1) (Reply)

Stamped At Anambra Crusade Left 25 People Dead / fg / New Noah Movie Is NOT Biblical!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.