Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) (3852 Views)

Linda Ikeji Share Photo Of Her Old One Room Appartment / Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by gistyinka(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mercy Johnson Share Photo of Her Family (Husband and Daughter) Tagged it happy Sunday.

http://gistyinka.net/actress-mercy-johnson-okojie-share-family-photo/

Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by youngice(m): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Tolexander: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
When things are going smoothly!
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by homesteady(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Bantino(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Prince, Mercy and Purity grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by gentlestella: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmm, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ nice
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Mnewton(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hmmmm celebrity..
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by stan4b(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tolexander: When things are going smoothly!
R u praying for tins not to go smoothly.
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2013
God her hair is ugly. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by chymystique(f): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Me Likey dis Mercy Johnson's wig though et aint rily lookin good on her. ma sissy rocked et better. smiley

Cute fam
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by homesteady(m): 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2013
rokiatu: God her hair is ugly. tongue

You again! grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2013
I really don't understand this her wig embarassed I'm yet to figure it out
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Tolexander: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
stan4b:
R u praying for tins not to go smoothly.
nope!

Those ones that aren't going smoothly aren't due to my prayer!
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by StateOfMind: 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
I don't like the picture undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
emmm....z dis d new circus crew in town?..juhs 1dering.. undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by marymarcel009: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2013
She's loosing weight nw,like it
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
she shld work more on her dressing...cos she has dis dirty black skin.....she needs 2 knw d right clothes and hair 2 wear so as to stop looking cheap upon all d money!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by ideee03(f): 12:31am On Oct 14, 2013
A good thing she's loosingg weight...thumbs up Mercy.
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by SlyIg(f): 2:22am On Oct 14, 2013
rokiatu: God her hair is ugly. tongue

Why you d tell God!
Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Booty butt chic: she shld work more on her dressing...cos she has dis dirty black skin.....she needs 2 knw d right clothes and hair 2 wear so as to stop looking cheap upon all d money!

Gbam oooohhh

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Share Photo Of Her Family (husband And Daughter) by swtme(f): 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
MJ i love u so much but i av 2 tell u d truth,u r not dressing purity well I want 2 see more of those sweet girly designer wears on her n 4 u I don't see anything wrong with ur dressing,its simply casual n cool,niz hair though but bad choice of colour makes u luk cheap n it spoilt d whole packaging n ur prince charming dresses well.After all said I am so proud of u n happy u av a lovely family.....

(1) (Reply)

See Amber Rose With Long Hair! / WOW ! Beautiful And Rare Pictures Of Olajumoke / Video: Female Student Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Has Been Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.