Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On & Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On & Available (1417 Views)

Application For Admission Into Federal Government Unity Schools 2016 Is Ongoing / 2014/2015 Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On. / Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On & Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into Federal College Of Education Oyo (special) Is Now On & Available by miracleofgod: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
the list of first batch is out at the school and yo can get it online if you have done the exam before, NOW IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SECOND BATCH NCE & 1ST BATCH DEGREE.

ADMISSION INTO FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OYO (SPECIAL) IS NOW ON AND AVAILABLE
Stop sitting at home waiting for WAEC or NECO incomplete result where there is a school looking for student with incomplete results.
SCHOOL DISCRIPTION
FEC Oyo (Sp) is the only special school which is inclusive within the whole of WEST AFRICA.
It is located at Akinmorin road, Old Oyo-Ibadan Express way, Afijio Local Government Area, Oyo Town, Oyo Sate.
It offers a 3yrs Graduating Course of study, under any field of your choice.
It is been attended by the Disables and non-Disables (Able).
Its offers both NCE and DEGREE program within the same school.
Many foreign and National students are also there.

ADVANTAGES
You can apply for direct entry into 200L in any University in Nigeria, after completing your 3yrs NCE program.
You can apply for degree straight without wasting your time at home
You can run the two course together (the NCE program and the Degree program). This means you are getting 2 results at the end of your schooling at FCE Oyo (special)

POST UTME REQUIREMENT
JAMB CUT-OFF is 150 for the NCE program and 180 for the Degree program.
If you don’t
Awaiting result can be use and incomplete 2 sitting result can also be used
Post UTME Exam date is 29TH of AUGUST.
Post UTME Exam registration closes by 28th AUGUST.
You have to purchase a Post UTME scratch card which cost #1500 without Bank charges if you buy it within the school BANK (Enterprise BANK).
The card is also available in some other Banks Like First Bank.
The school site is www.spedoyoportal.com

CONTACTS FOR ENQUIRY.
I am a student of the school, I am not requiring for any money from you, if you need accommodation, transportation description, registration information or any other help, please contact me at 08061291053 my name is MIRACLE. I am not ready to collect any money from you. Just to help you the only way I can help. I work at a cyber café around the school, and live not too far to the school.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Uniben Lecturers Protesting The Insincerity Of FG On ASUU STRIKE / ASUU Strike: Full List Of Universities That Voted To End/continue Strike / Waec Gce: 100% Sure Biology {alt To Practical} Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.