Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle (1176 Views)

The Girlfriend Principle Of Marketing Any Product Or Service / The Toll Gate Principle Of Wealth Creation / Principle And Machine For Making Commercial Yogurt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 5:39am On Oct 14, 2013
My Fellow Nigerians,

I am an Internet Business Entrepreneur, a Motivational Speaker and a Publisher.

In the next couple of weeks, or maybe months, I will be taking you through the process and principles of acquiring everything you want in life. You see, it is very painful to see how only few people are enjoying the wealth which ought to be available to all.

I want you to know that God created you and I for a purpose and all he made was good. He made them to be enjoyed by you and me. But very few people are harnessing this free gift.

You are the architect of your own happiness and wealth. Yes, it is possible to achieve wealth, happiness and health all your life provided you know how to use the power of your mind.

Your mind is the greatest power tool God has given you. You can achieve anything you want in life by making use of the power of your mind.

For every situation around you, good or bad is a result of your actions. There is a law of CAUSE and EFFECT. Everything you see in the world today is due to this law. And it emanates from the mind.

"You are what you think" As a man thinketh in his heart, so shall he be! This principle is true for every human being created by the Almighty.
And throughout this thread, I want to show you how to transform your life for good by making use of this principle. It is infallible and has never being been known to fail. It is as certain as 1+1=2.

I want you to ponder on what I have just written here, I will be back to share dwell on more on the subject at hand. Remember, it is meant to show you how to get anything you want in life.

In view if this, I challenge you to write out your goal right now, write is out on a sheet of paper, be clear and concise about it.

Be serious about it please, write out what you intend to achieve this minute!!
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
First, you must realize and accept the fact that God created you for increase. He created you so that you can multiply, be fruitful and increase. Its a basic truth that you must come to terms with.

The power to what you want to be, get what you want you desire, to accomplish: whatever you are striving for, abides within you. Its rests with you only to bring it forth and put it to work. You must learn how to do that, of course, but the first essential is to realize that you possess this power, your first objective is to get acquainted with it.

Psychologists and philosophers the world over are agreed on this-that MIND is all that counts.You can be whatever you make up your mind to be. You need not be sick. You need not be unhappy. You need not be poor. You need not be unsuccessful. You are not a mere clod. You are not a beast of burden, doomed to spend your days in unremitting labor in return for food and housing. You are one one of the lords of the Earth, with unlimited potentialities. Within you is a power which, properly grasped and directed, can lift you out of the rut of mediocrity and place you among the Elect of the earth.

Your body is for all practical purposes merely a machine which the mind uses. This mind is usually thought of as consciousness, but the conscious part of your mind is in fact the very smallest part of it. 90% of your mental life is subconscious , so when you make active use of only the conscious part of your mind, you are using but a fraction of your real ability, YOU ARE RUNNING ON A LOW GEAR! AND THE REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE DO NOT ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN LIFE IS BECAUSE SO MANY OF THEM ARE CONTENT TO RUN ON LOW GEAR ALL THEIR LIVES-on surface energy. If only these same people would only throw into the fight the resistless force of their subconscious and super-conscious minds, they would be amazed at their undreamed-of capacity for winning success.

I hope you are follow? please do, cos I am taking you somewhere and you will bless the day you were born once you get there. How to achieve all your heart desire!
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
Barka Da Sallah to all our Muslim Brothers!
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by naijacutee(f): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
With all due respect, I think you have missed the point. The infallible principle is that you reap what you sow. Why is our attitude all about getting this and getting that, meanwhile what we do get never stays, neither do we get satisfied. When does the cycle end? When would we realise that it is easier to receive than to receive, but it is more blessed (in all spheres of life) to give than to receive. Let us stop thinking of how to get and start thinking of how to give - with this attitude we will experience both material and emotional wealth. After all, what is the point of having all the money in the world, but being constantly unhappy, worried an apprehensive?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2013
It all boils down to our mindset. I am trying to educate everyone who cares to read this thread that everything happening around us, good or bad, are results of our thoughts.

There is always a law of cause and effect... what you think about always is the Cause and the result you see manifesting is the effect of your thought.

Remember, even God says, it is his good pleasure to gives us the kingdom? besides, he came so that we may all have life and live it to the fullest. You asked a very critical question, which is why is there so much unhappiness and ill-health?

To answer that question, I will refer you to the biblical injunction that says "I wish above all things that you prosper even in good health as your soul prospers"

It is never God's desire to have poverty, ill-health, unhappiness etc on earth. Man and the way he thinks is the cause of his problems today. Once a man realizes the power that he possesses, there is no limit to what he can attain in life.

The power to be, do and have anything in life has been vested with us. He says, greater works than this we will do.. do you believe in that...

Why then is man not harnessing all of these power? simply put.. because, he is not aware of it...

Do you know that man is a joint heir with the Father, as such, a part of the whole can also do like the whole! He says, let us make man in our own image and likeness... what does that suggests to you?

My intention here is to bring every man to the realization of the fact that we can be, do and have anything we set to attain in life. I will be revealing the concept to you guys in the course of this thread. I hope lots of people will be following and ask questions where necessary. This will be a life changing experience I bet you.

Blessings and Abundance to you.
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by yemmit90: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2013
@op, the phrase "it all boil down to our mindset" make your beautiful write up more interested to me.

As regards what 'Naijacutee' said earlier as well as sub-conscious and super-conscious.

Talking from experience,there's blessing in the act of giving, and where or who cause these blessings is what I don't know,but honestly I belief it's God or probably as a result of our mindset. Also, I'm quite agree with you that our concious mind or mindset determines what we tend to be in life including our health.

Keep them coming bro!
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 1:11am On Oct 18, 2013
Do you know the ability to become successful, healthy, wealthy and enjoy all the Good things of life lies in your hands? I want to know how many of you that believe in that concept... I will continue from there soon.

Don't forget, the topic is about helping you acquire your heart desire in life.
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Happiness and abundance is determined by your disposition to life. This means that you are the only person that has the power to create the kind of life you desire.

How far you go in life lies in your hands!

Best wishes...
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by johnnobles: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
You would have at least told us why you have to take a very long break on your thread. Hope it will not take you another six years to continue. Welcome though
Re: How To Get Anything You Want(happiness, Wealth, Health)-the Infallible Principle by servicegiver: 2:30am On May 01, 2016
Thanks bro!

I was away from the country for some time...there is no place like home.

Let us all play our part in ensuring that our brothers and sisters have a better life ahead!

Thank you for welcoming me.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Share A Business Idea With A Stranger Who Professes To Be Genuine? / Investors Needed In A Profitable Business Venture / Make Money On Instagram | Free Ebook | Hugageek.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.