Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires (3919 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Husband Rock Ankara Attires / Serena Williams and Her Boyfriend - a Rare Red Carpet Appearance Together / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by eric1960: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/check-out-pharell-williams-and-helen.html

The couple who tied the knot with his model girlfriend Helen Lasichanh on Saturday decided to ditch traditional wedding attires and instead went for these unpredictable looks. You Like?

Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by hammedkola(m): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2013
Good of them
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by mariyaizah(f): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2013
exactly,good for them!
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by demelza: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Pharrell can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to fashion. He's so handsome.
As for their wedding attires, I love it. Who says everyone has to wear the conventional white and black?
Happy married life Pharell! kiss cry

1 Like

Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by cutestme(f): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2013
demelza:
As for their wedding attires, I love it. Who says everyone has to wear the conventional white and black?
I wonder oh. Cute couple, Nice concept and HML
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by homesteady(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2013
His suit is cool! But I don't like the girl's gown!
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by ChiSun27(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2013
Pharrel rocks really hard but I don't understand the lady at all.
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by JMOI: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2013
I love this Pharrell (no homo). #Producer of the year. I can't stop listening to Blurred Lines and Get Lucky
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 14, 2013
babe is crazy! grin
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by fr3do(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2013
Ok...
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by switdil(f): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2013
The babe gown be lyk masquerade cloth
Which kain dirty material be that
Her style na apako
N d chain n all
Mtcheeww
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by swagqueen(f): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Pharell Williams i love.......
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by wasak(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2013
demelza: Pharrell can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to fashion. He's so handsome.
if that guy on that picture is handsome to u. then I wonder what u ll call me... no bragging!!! but that guy ain't handsome!!
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by demelza: 11:35am On Oct 14, 2013
wasak:
if that guy on that picture is handsome to u. then I wonder what u ll call me... no bragging!!! but that guy ain't handsome!!
You think I will believe you just like that?
Post your pix for confirmation.
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by swtme(f): 11:56am On Oct 14, 2013
I hate her dress,what were they thinking.... For those who say pharell is not handsome u better stop drinking garri cos its affecting ur eyes.
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by Omen100(m): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Who cares!! ASUU is still on strike ..fu2k GEJ angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by cybel(f): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
wasak:
That guy is cute,his 40,but still rocks
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by SlyIg(f): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
wasak:

Do u kw Pharrel in person? Leave this pic aside!
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by HezronLorraine(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
They both look so cool.nice one.
Happy married life.
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by Waspy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
Skateboard Pharrell is 40 already?.Talk abt a cute baby face. HML
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by wasak(m): 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
demelza: You think I will believe you just like that?
Post your pix for confirmation.
what do I stand to gain by uploading my pics. I'm only saying what I c there ain't handomeness... I'm not a lady who shows of beauty... but if u insist I will...
Re: Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pharell...forever baby-faced.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Blocks Jesus In 'the last Supper' Painting (photos) / SEE Obafemi Martins' Three Sons From 3 Different Women / Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Amazing Sexy And Massive Curve(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.