Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,135 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame (2512 Views)

I Lost 15 Members Of My Family Because Of My Song...Star Artiste / Gay Activist Bisi Lost His Family Because Of His Sexual Preference (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by fyneus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Brazil shocked as 'sweet child' apparently murders his own family[size=8pt][/size]

13-year-old said to have shot his police officer parents, grandmother and aunt before turning gun on himself São Paulo police have said that Marcelo Pesseghini was a "sweet child". They are mystified as to why on Sunday evening the 13-year-old pupil seemingly murdered his police officer parents, his grandmother and his aunt before shooting himself. Three of the victims were apparently sleeping in the family home in Brasilândia, north São Paulo, when they were killed. The body of his mother, Read more » http://www.jaketrust..com/2013/12/13-year-old-kid-kills-entire-family.html

Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
That's Sad

1 Like

Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by JhimmyJhayy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
itz all dis sad incidents dat do make people conclude dat some of dis video games are demonic......Wat could have made him do such?..
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by IAMBREEZY: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Bad
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by seankay(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
What a sad story.Dude must have believed he was C.J of gta San Andreas
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Vonneyz: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wtf!
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Missmossy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jeez! This is terrible.
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pathetic!!!
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beht why did u do this to ur beatiful family??

embarassed
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by philip0906(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=13pt]More sickening is a murderer being referred to as a "sweet child". . .sick people undecided[/size]
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Roeek: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
wat I just dnt see is how a video game got into d issue discusd in d article
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Roeek: 12:13am On Dec 31, 2013
wat I just dnt see is how a video game got into d issue discusd in d article as was reported in d poster's topic
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by rodeo0070(m): 3:58am On Dec 31, 2013
I've not seen anything that makes video game the culprit in this article. I could be wrong though. But permit me to say this.

The negative influence of these video games is getting too much. Just few weeks ago, a kid (12 or thereabouts) flew into a rage, when his mother switched off the generator. The Boy started yelling and hurling objects at his parents. Another boy in my area hit her sister on the head with game pad so hard that her people emptied God-knows-how much liters of water on her. When asked the boy said she asked him to help sharpen her pencil with a sharpener!
Don't get me wrong. I love video games a lot. But these kids exposure to some games is too early. Naija parents should not see acquisition of these consoles as a symbol of class or necessary home appliance. How can a lad be allowed to play pulse-raising games like God of war, GTA etc, Halo. Even the FIFA soccer game is too much for these kids to handle. Away from video games. Nowadays, you see kids been taken to cinemas to watch films some adults can't handle. (the language, violence involved etc.) Imagine, a Boy shouted at his playmate that he should STFU! I nearly fall inside gutter that day.
Let us supervise kids more as they are still in their formulation stage. They have the tendency to fine tune themselves into what they see and hear easily...

2 Likes

Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by MRL1MPoPoTM: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2013
extremely execrable
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Dhelake: 6:59am On Dec 31, 2013
I think Kids should be restricted from playing all those Gangster Adventure games
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
If he killed the whole family and killed himself too, who then told the story?
Re: 13-year-old Kid Kills Entire Family Because Of Videogame by tomkaka(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Wetn be dis meaniles story nw?...... D story has no head nor a tail

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Mr X Side Chicks Comes After Her On Instagram After Flaunting His / Just In : South African Rapper AKA Welcomes Baby Girl (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.