Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

A Special Need. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Special Need. (543 Views)

Mohammed And Fathima, A Special Father And Daughter Relationship / It Takes A Fool To Be An Atheist-a Special kind of Fool!! / Special Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Special Need. by Definitive(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2013
I don't know if I'm putting this up in the wrong section. That's why I've labelled this as 'a special need.' What's my need? A wife!
Why here? On nairaland? In religion section? There is a peculiarity: I have been searching for quite a while and I'm becoming a little desperate, hence the need to use Seun's e-country.

I'm a medical doctor. I work at a hospital in SW Nigeria and would be 2* in March. That's by way of introduction. I'm averagely good looking and speak english quite well, so what's my problem?

It is my *peculiar need; A CATHOLIC lady.

Now you are about to say "Catholics abound everywhere, they are the largest single christian denomination on earth... bla bla bla." Yes Sir, you are right. Before Catholicity however, I need a practising christian, not just a church attending catholic. I have met a number of good christian ladies but converting them to the Roman catholic faith - BEFORE MARRIAGE - is usually the problem. Roman Catholicity is too complex to understand only by virtue of marriage. A lady needs at least a year to understand the basis of the Faith and without the pressure from a potential husband.

I'm yoruba and could indeed marry anyone from anywhere. Just be at least 30months youbger than myself, be a Roman catholic christian, have a perfect idea of your life goals i.e have a clear cut personal vison and finally, be able to present yourself to the society by speaking impeccable english. A professional like myself would gladden my heart specially.

I hope I'll find someone who has been searching for someone like me here. I'm positive that there is a lady out there with a similar need like mine. i however know that many people might quote me and diss me. I'll take the insults. Marriage, to me, is very serious business and the most important life decision a man makes. If people can ask info about visas, admission and its likes here, I hope I'll find my own need here.

***I've been on nairaland since 2007 and I use a different moniker. I had to open newly in order to achieve this special and important purpose without attracting much to my known identity on NL.

I can be reached on whatsapp via 0815-613-3790. I'll look forward to reading your replies. This is real.
Re: A Special Need. by sotum2: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
ol boy, don't go into marriage without deliverance marriage is not all fun fun,
visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-poverty-barrenness-spirtually/39#18736943
you will learn alot there dnt play with your marriage matter bf geting married.
Re: A Special Need. by Definitive(m): 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
Bros abeg don't be avoidably paranoid. Please don't derail this thread either. I have my need and I have written it here.

You can keep the sermon about negativity for your audience, not for me.

I need a Catholic lady, that' all - and I'm sure you aren't Catholic or female - from your manner of reply anyway!

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel (good News) / Worship In Spirit / Zeal Without Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.