Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Where Is Tope2000 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Tope2000 (5668 Views)

Tope2000! / Where are all my Beautiful Ladies? El in love with Tope2000. Shame on U FLGator / Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 07, 2008
yeah that first one she had when she just joined newly blew me away. It had everything - cute face, curvy hips, boobs . . . personality.
Oya tope give us that picture abeg.  wink

spben:

Okay , i think i have know your problem now , if it's to pay you , don't worry i will pay you in kind , so relax   grin grin grin grin grin

ol boy no waste ya time, this girl dey above your league. Abeg no vex.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2008
4 Play:

After subjecting it to considerable scrutiny,I still stand by my initial position. I think what makes a good cleavage is the ''squashing'' effect,it's not a cleavage one can bury his head in.

Maybe the cleavage isnt that pronounced but its still there, decent size and good enough.

4 Play:

As for KarmaMod, avoirdupois detracts from the boobs size.

I disagree completely . . . karmamod's boobs are real, she's got a lovely cleavage to boot neither is she fat at all.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by chamotex(m): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2008
see as Tope just dey throway kiss everywhere, evert thread . . . . Onishekushe grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by joshjosh(m): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

yeah that first one she had when she just joined newly blew me away. It had everything - cute face, curvy hips, boobs . . . personality.
Oya tope give us that picture abeg.  wink

how are the mighty getting weaker? bro david you are supposed to be preparing for sunday school  here you are looking for boobs. God help you.  if bishop david was doing this now you will know and quote the scriptures they were violating
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2008
chamotex:

see as Tope just dey throway kiss everywhere, evert thread . . . . Onishekushe grin

i photocopy u  grin kiss

davidylan:

Oya tope give us that picture abeg.  wink

hehehe
i have but to a good girl pix grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2008
ol' boy, this one is serious, tope accept the proposal na grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2008
my sis i tire oo
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by chamotex(m): 1:00am On Sep 07, 2008
hmmn busy-body don enter grin grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by spben(m): 1:01am On Sep 07, 2008
[quote][/quote]

As time goes on we go know who dey waste time btw me and you , i don't think you've been inform so you will endup de-form , o mo bi o se n lo rara , i pity you bro shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 07, 2008
@tope
tire for kini? accept it na grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by 4Play(m): 1:02am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

Maybe the cleavage isnt that pronounced but its still there, decent size and good enough.

I don't think you can have one without the other,sizeable boobs without wholesome cleavage. Don't discount the wonderbra effect.
I disagree completely . . . karmamod's boobs are real, she's got a lovely cleavage to boot neither is she fat at all.

She is not fat but she is carrying a few extra pounds.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Queenisha: 1:03am On Sep 07, 2008
4 Play:

I don't think you can have one without the other,sizeable boobs without wholesome cleavage. Don't discount the wonderbra effect.

lust of the eyes.
May jehovah have mercy on you
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:04am On Sep 07, 2008
Tope baby. . . . i know you are luvin the attention. wink
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 07, 2008
joshjosh:

how are the mighty getting weaker? bro david you are supposed to be preparing for sunday school  here you are looking for boobs. God help you.  if bishop david was doing this now you will know and quote the scriptures they were violating

grin grin good shot. But there's a world of difference, its one thing to have good natured fun . . . its another to rob the faithful with the bible.  wink

tope2000:

hehehe
i have but to a good girl pix grin

yeah for the first time we can see your face without being distracted by the boobs eh.  grin cute. But i still cant get that other one out of my head, that one knocked me off my seat . . . abeg put am back.

spben:

As time goes on we go know who dey waste time between me and you , i don't think you've been inform so you will endup de-form , o mo bi o se n lo rara , i pity you bro shocked shocked

comot dia!  grin The girl no even notice you sef you still dey argue.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:06am On Sep 07, 2008
4 Play:

who made u boobs expert
abeg joo

onyinye2:

Tope baby. . . . i know you are loving the attention. wink

its honestly becoming embarrassing

ibkaye:

@tope
tire for kini? accept it na grin

4 where?
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

4 where?
for hiaaaaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2008
4 Play:

those look pretty real to me.

4 Play:

absolutely not.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by 4Play(m): 1:08am On Sep 07, 2008
Queenisha:

lust of the eyes.
May jehovah have mercy on you

Lust wetin? We are discussing weighty issues here, how to move Nigeria forward.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by 4Play(m): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

who made u boobs expert
abeg joo

Listen, I have years of experience in observing and analysing boobs.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:09am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

its honestly becoming embarrassing
Sure it is.
Usted ama la atención. wink
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by chamotex(m): 1:10am On Sep 07, 2008
Tope bra just dey make me laff grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 07, 2008
Tope nah it aint this one . . .  the very very first one you used when you first joined.  smiley

4 Play:

give the woman her due, you don over analyse. grin
She has, for free, what some are going under the knife for.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:11am On Sep 07, 2008
chamotex:

Tope bra just dey make me laff grin

grin grin grin

4 Play:

i'll bet

onyinye2:

Sure it is.
Usted ama la atención. wink

meaning??
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by 4Play(m): 1:11am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

Sure it is.

Why won't it be? Madam President of the Flat Chest Society.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:14am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

Tope nah it aint this one . . . the very very first one you used when you first joined. smiley

give the woman her due, you don over analyse. grin
She has, for free, what some are going under the knife for.

this one??
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 07, 2008
4 Play:

oh noo shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

this one??

Excellent!! grin
Muah!
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:16am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

meaning??
It means you love the attention. wink

4 Play:

And i promised i wasn't going to put anybody on blast today. Oka, Mr. Get No Play, seriously was this necessary? Jeez, you remind me of a 13 y.o kid you aint got nothing worth saying but will have the audacity to speak rubbish among elders.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

It means you love the attention. wink

I'd say she has every right to . . . wink She looks great, she has a likeable personality, she's smart . . . why shldnt she enjoy it?
Start a thread, put up ur own picture . . . maybe someone will come appreciate you too someday. wink
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by joshjosh(m): 1:20am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

grin grin good shot. But there's a world of difference, its one thing to have good natured fun . . . its another to rob [b]the faithful[/b] with the bible.  wink

oooops you are a faithful now? good. i nearly forgot you are a david and that you must be a david. God bless you brother keep looking
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by sog4mail(m): 1:21am On Sep 07, 2008
Do you need help for University of Ilorin or Kwara Polytechnic admission? You can call this number 08027806639.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by 4Play(m): 1:24am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

I'D say she has every right to . . .  wink She looks great, she has a likeable personality, she's smart . . . why shldnt she enjoy it?
Start a thread, put up your own picture . . . maybe someone will come appreciate you too someday.  wink

I know there are various "niches" for all sorts of body types but I haven't yet heard of men who want flat chested women. What use is a flat chested woman?

Talking of correct boobs. What about Morenike or Lady T's( hope they don't see this). Those are boobs to die for- TOH/Morenike/Lady T should be inducted into the NL Boobs Hall of Fame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Have To Find My (Hot) Angel / I Need Rich Gay Partners. / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.