Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Where Is Tope2000 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Tope2000 (5667 Views)

Tope2000! / Where are all my Beautiful Ladies? El in love with Tope2000. Shame on U FLGator / Ibkaye, Toyinrayo,Tope2000 And Hauwa Come Here For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2008
joshjosh:

oooops you are a faithful no? good. i nearly forgot you are a david and that you must be a david. God bless you brother keep looking

Of course, i'll keep looking while the rest of you burn in deciet. grin

4 Play:

I know there are various "niches" for all sorts of body types but I haven't yet heard of men who want flat chested women. What use is a flat chested woman?

Talking of correct boobs. What about Morenike or Lady T's( hope they don't see this). Those are boobs to die for- TOH/Morenike/Lady T should be inducted into the Nairaland Boobs Hall of Fame.

LadyT hmmm not so sure . . . Ruby Pearl and TOH DEFINITELY the picks of the bunch wink Tope's would be up there or at least close.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by chamotex(m): 1:28am On Sep 07, 2008
sog4mail:

Do you need help for University of Ilorin or Kwara Polytechnic admission? You can call this number 08027806639.

bros, wetin consign Tope breast with University of ilorin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:32am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

I'D say she has every right to . . . wink She looks great, she has a likeable personality, she's smart . . . why shldnt she enjoy it?
Start a thread, put up your own picture . . . maybe someone will come appreciate you too someday. wink

thanks jare

davidylan:

LadyT hmmm not so sure . . . Ruby Pearl and TOH DEFINITELY the picks of the bunch wink Tope's would be up there or at least close.

chei na ladies boobs una dey watch grin grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:34am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

I'D say she has every right to . . . wink She looks great, she has a likeable personality, she's smart . . . why shldnt she enjoy it?
Start a thread, put up your own picture . . . maybe someone will come appreciate you too someday. wink
Oka sure. . . . . whatever.

4 Play:

I know there are various "niches" for all sorts of body types but I haven't yet heard of men who want flat chested women. What use is a flat chested woman?
Always gotta be starting mess with somebody. . . . jeez.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

chei na ladies boobs una dey watch grin grin

No kidding, we can pretend from now till tomorrow but fact is every nigerian male i know takes boobs very seriously. Who wants to marry an ironing board? Certainly not me. you're lucky, you seem to have everything. Best of luck with the fellow who ends up with you.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

No kidding, we can pretend from now till tomorrow but fact is every nigerian male i know takes boobs very seriously. Who wants to marry an ironing board? Certainly not me. you're lucky, you seem to have everything. Best of luck with the fellow who ends up with you.
dear oh dear, didn't know it was that serious cheesy
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:40am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

Awwww. . . . . thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:41am On Sep 07, 2008
ibkaye:

dear oh dear, didn't know it was that serious cheesy
Awww. . . . depends on the guy. wink
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

ehnn na tongue
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

keep consoling yourselves there, you and Ibkaye. cheesy
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 07, 2008
eh eh, consoling wetin grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 1:46am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

keep consoling yourselves there, you and Ibkaye. cheesy
Awww. . . . shaarup dia. angry grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 1:48am On Sep 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
david u're not serious
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

Awww. . . . shaarup dia. angry grin

pele, i hear white boys dont care about things like boobs. grin

Talking of an igbo or yoruba boy? Abeg anything less than a C-cup is not acceptable.

One caveat though - it isnt all boobs only, brains, beauty and of course a personality that is appealing is more than an added advantage . . . onyinye2 especially take note.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

pele, i hear white boys don't care about things like boobs. grin

Talking of an igbo or yoruba boy? Abeg anything less than a C-cup is not acceptable.

One caveat though - it isnt all boobs only, brains, beauty and of course a personality that is appealing is more than an added advantage . . . onyinye2 especially take note.
ol' boy, you hear wrong o grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 2:01am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

pele, i hear white boys don't care about things like boobs.  grin

Why you gotta always be calling me out. . . . jeez. Anyways. . . . i haves what i haves. I might not be carrying around milk jugs, but doesnt mean i only have milk pints. tongue
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 2:03am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

Why you gotta always be calling me out. . . . jeez. Anyways. . . . i haves what i haves. I might not be carrying around milk jugs, but doesnt mean i only have milk pints. tongue

gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

I "called you out" on the "likeable personality" aspect. A sour attitude is no use even if she were carrying boobs as huge as Bororo cattle.

Is there anything between milk jugs and milk pints?  grin Remember they decrease in size after suckling babies . . . if u've got tiny ones what would be left?  shocked

ibkaye:

ol' boy, you hear wrong o grin

Really? The ones i see here walk around with boys girls who have chests flatter than mine.  lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

I "called you out" on the "likeable personality" aspect. A sour attitude is no use even if she were carrying boobs as huge as Bororo cattle.

Is there anything between milk jugs and milk pints? grin Remember they decrease in size after suckling babies . . . if u've got tiny ones what would be left? shocked

Really? The ones i see here walk around with boys girls who have chests flatter than mine. lipsrsealed

maybe they are just coping cry
hehehehehehe

over here, the white guys luurve the boobs
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 2:08am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

Is there anything between milk jugs and milk pints?  grin Remember they decrease in size after suckling babies . . . if u've got tiny ones what would be left?  shocked
I have a very distinct personality. I'm not claiming to be no peaches N' cream sort of chic. But don't mean im a sour plum.
Any ways. . . . of course there is a in between. tongue
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 2:11am On Sep 07, 2008
david n onyinye again
oh gosh

i think david has got a crush on onyinye or mayb other way round sha undecided
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 07, 2008
ibkaye:

maybe they are just coping cry
hehehehehehe

over here, the white guys luurve the boobs

na true . . .  grin Here only the black girls really have anything to be proud of. The white girls are a disappointment.

onyinye2:

I have a very distinct personality. I'm not claiming to be no peaches N' cream sort of chic. But don't mean im a sour plum.
Any ways. . . . of course there is a in between. tongue

I'll let you pass, assuming its just the way you come across online. You do sound like a sour plum on few occasions, but i gotta hand it to you . . . u're unique and can be fun sometimes.

Where inbetween o? I was going to hand in a date request but i need to know what size i'm in for.  grin Serious o!  lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

david n onyinye again
oh gosh

i think david has got a crush on onyinye or mayb other way round sha undecided

shhhh  wink not so loud. you were always first on my crush list. smiley
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:13am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

na true . . .  grin Here only the black girls really have anything to be proud of. The white girls are a disappointment.

dear oh dear, hmm, some black girls got it, some don't, same applies for white girls smiley
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 2:14am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

I'll let you pass, assuming its just the way you come across online. You do sound like a sour plum on few occasions, but i gotta hand it to you . . . u're unique and can be fun sometimes.

Where in between o? I was going to hand in a date request but i need to know what size i'm in for.  grin Serious o!  lipsrsealed
I'm fun ALL THE TIME. It is just what you consider as fun. Request what. . . . you get what you get.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 2:16am On Sep 07, 2008
ibkaye:

dear oh dear, hmm, some black girls got it, some don't, same applies for white girls smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed then

ibkaye:

very true
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 07, 2008
onyinye2:

I'm fun ALL THE TIME. It is just what you consider as fun. Request what. . . . you get what you get.

With all due respect ma'am, i beg to strongly disagree.

As regards my earlier request for a date that you have consistently turned down . . . i have reapplied again.  smiley In the meantime pls consider upgrading to c-cup status. Thanks.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by onyinye2(f): 2:20am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

With all due respect ma'am, [b]i beg [/b]to strongly disagree.

As regards my earlier request for a date that you have consistently turned down . . . i have reapplied again.  smiley In the meantime please consider upgrading to c-cup status. Thanks.
Just cuz you beg, don't mean who get what you want.
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by tope2000(f): 2:21am On Sep 07, 2008
davidylan:

With all due respect ma'am, i beg to strongly disagree.

As regards my earlier request for a date that you have consistently turned down . . . i have reapplied again.  smiley In the meantime please consider upgrading to c-cup status. Thanks.

how is she meant to do that?
pump her boobs or go under the knife
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by agaba123(m): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2008
omg
this babe looks more beautiful as the sun rises.
wow
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2008
subscribing
Re: Where Is Tope2000 by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2008
tope2000:

how is she meant to do that?
pump her boobs or go under the knife

she can always pray.  grin

onyinye2:

Just because you beg, don't mean who get what you want.

good . . . do we have the date or not? Pls say yes . . .  wink

uncle agaba, go and continue writing poems o . . . leave tope2000, nairaland's angel, alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Have To Find My (Hot) Angel / I Need Rich Gay Partners. / I Need A White Girl 4serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.