Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D (1353 Views)

Lets Laugh It Out / Lets Laugh Off The Stress / Lets Laugh At Some Blondes (2) (3) (4)

Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good day. A fellow nairalander needs your help to win a brand new car, yes a brand new Kia Cerato. Don't worry, it's not stressful. The contest is the MTN songstar. And the star price is a porsche Cayman
Help enrich a life
All you have to do is to watch these extremely funny videos

Laugh at the flaws and i'll smile to the bank(thats so romantic isn't it) cheesy grin
Please just watch. Thanks

Watch and get freaky wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctyGfT4plf8&list=PLqHXrPnpTEgzRAlL-jU9hKlM6O0uw-C-6&index=17

God bless you as you watch. *yimu*
I really appreciate you if you did watch.
Mods front page tinz oo, porsche Cayman no be beans ooo.
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oya help a needy grin
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank you guys
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
Thanks ya'll
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by sweetiePe(f): 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2013
Let Akpors Entertain Us

Akpors who makes caskets was on his way to deliver one of the coffins when his car broke down. Trying not to be late, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination. Some policemen saw him and wanted to make some money off him (bribe), so they challenged him: "Hey!!! What are you carrying and where are you going?!" The man said, "I do not like where I was buried, so I am relocating". The Policemen ran for their lives!!!
IF NA U, WETIN U GO DO

More Funny Jokes by Akpors
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Re: Come In, Lets Laugh Together :D by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Please oo. It's just 3 days to go.

My Experience Being Pranked On New Year Day / This Got Me ROTFL / Husbands Daycare And Maybe Night Care Service

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8