Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: (1138 Views)

Can You Teach Me Programming In Sango-ota Area? / How To Make Money From Developing Software Using Vb Or Java / C++ Or Java: Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by c2yik4u(m): 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2008
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]TEACH ME PROGRAMS, I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE PROGRAMMERS IN NIGERIA. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE THAT WILL TEACH ME JUST JAVA SCRIPT AND VISUAL BASIC. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE BILL. I NEED THE KBNOWLEDGE URGENTLY
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by ebot64(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
I do a lot of vb .net stuffs. you can mail me on ebot64@yahoo.com or call 08034443497
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by javaprince(m): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2008
@Post
A good thing u want to learn programming. But I have a question for You - "Why do u want to learn Programming?" It is your answer that will keep u dedicated and moving when the going is Stuff.
Just so you know, there are also some other languages such as C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Cobol, JavaFX, PHP, etc etc. My question is why did you choose "Visual Basic and Javascript", I think you should look at the kind of problems you want to solve that will go a long way in helping you make the right choice. But if you are a NEWBIE any language will do in your learning process.
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by alex406(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2008
I think programming is becoming a hot cake in the Nigerian market today.So try and go for Java cos V.B is somehow an outdated programming language.
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by nolly55(f): 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2008
my friend, VB is becoming outdated so try java.

this does not mean that VB cant be used in programming.

mail me 2ru stephnelson2000@yahoo.com

or stephnelson2000@gmail.com
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
mail me at cosmas.okeke@dsciences.net

Let us take it from there.

Its java.
Re: Can You Teach Visual Basic Or Java: by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
@Poster, there are numerous resources online and off that can help in teaching you what you need to know. From Video tutorials to articles, ebooks, and online samples geared towards helping expose you to learn the language of your choice. I would personally suggest you get books that can help you understand the basics of the language of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

3 Nigerians, 368 Others Compete For Microsoft Laurel / / Hacker Stole $100,000 From Users Of California Based ISP Using SQL Injection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.