Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola. (1274 Views)

9 Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf - No 1 Will Suprise You! / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola: A Very Powerful Body Detoxiffyer.. / The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola. by Dstar1(f): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please help, I'm trying to conceive and went to hospital and was told that I ve hormonal imbalance. I want to use natural treatment and recently learnt about Bitter Kola and Lime but not clear if they ve any side effect. Pls help!
Re: Health Benefit Of Bitter Kola. by Dstar1(f): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
D star: Please help, I'm trying to conceive and went to hospital and was told that I ve hormonal imbalance. I want to use natural treatment and recently learnt about Bitter Kola and Lime but not clear if they ve any side effect. Pls help!
can sm1 pls help.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Still Love Sleeping Knowing The Difference Between Death And Sleep / Can You Believe It ? A Woman Uterus Had 21 Fibroids / Urge U.S to release Zmapp to Africa by signing this petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.