Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Make You Post Title Appear Before Your Blog Title In Search Engines - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make You Post Title Appear Before Your Blog Title In Search Engines (625 Views)

Bloggers On Nairaland: Drop Your Blog's Title And Address / List Of Top Search Engines In The World / Help! Blog Title Won't Redirect To Home Page (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make You Post Title Appear Before Your Blog Title In Search Engines by yourblogcoach(m): 3:12am On Oct 15, 2013
As for those using blogger platforms, I remember I said something one time like this, that we have lots of “behind the scenes” to blogging than what we see with our physical eyes. Do you know that one of the very cogent thing you must do after you have optimize your blogger’s blog is to be aware of the setbacks of blogger that will really slow down, or even hindered your traffic from booming like you've wanted.

This is actually a very simple and effective change, but it’s very important to your blog, in respect to the fact that you wanted to be a better blogger, and also you want to increase your blog’s visibility. I guess, this is what many people have not noticed, but I remember some few months ago when I initiated my blog posts for retweet on tweetlow, (a twitter platform that allows you to submit your post links for re-tweet). A friend actually pointed my attention to the fact that blog title (homepage) is coming before my post title, which actually made it difficult for people to tweet my post.
http://allbloggingcoach.com/2013/10/how-to-make-you-post-title-appear.html

Re: How To Make You Post Title Appear Before Your Blog Title In Search Engines by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
oky

(1) (Reply)

Free Report Reveals How You Can Become A Mobile Marketing Consultant / / Help A New Website Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.